Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My neighbour has bought my son a yellow and green sponge football that he loves. 10:48 - Sep 22 with 2064 viewsstickymockwell

My neighbour has bought my son a yellow and green sponge football that he loves.

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

My neighbour has bought my son a yellow and green sponge football that he loves. on 11:03 - Sep 22 with 2023 viewsWD19

Boot it up a tree and buy a proper coloured one.
on 11:03 - Sep 22 with 2023 views_

My neighbour has bought my son a yellow and green sponge football that he loves. on 11:05 - Sep 22 with 2017 viewshoppy

on 11:03 - Sep 22 by _

Actually, that's a good point. I might change my vote.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Is your neighbour taking the p1ss? on 11:08 - Sep 22 with 2009 viewsDyland

Sit the boy down and explain that yellow and green are not football colours. Use this ball as a target in the garden and buy the lad one with proper colours.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

My neighbour has bought my son a yellow and green sponge football that he loves. on 11:19 - Sep 22 with 1973 viewsfactual_blue

My neighbour has bought my son a yellow and green sponge football that he loves. on 11:03 - Sep 22 by WD19

Boot it up a tree and buy a proper coloured one.

Buy his son a yellow and green concrete ball.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

My neighbour has bought my son a yellow and green sponge football that he loves. on 11:28 - Sep 22 with 1955 viewsJ2BLUE

Honestly, i'd probably get rid of it, plead ignorance and replace it with a blue one. That is probably quite petty but I wouldn't take any chances.

Fecks sake, now I want one.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

My neighbour has bought my son a yellow and green sponge football that he loves. on 11:34 - Sep 22 with 1939 viewsFifeITFC

on 11:03 - Sep 22 by _

Exactly what I was thinking!

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

My neighbour has bought my son a yellow and green sponge football that he loves. on 12:10 - Sep 22 with 1904 viewsDyland

My neighbour has bought my son a yellow and green sponge football that he loves. on 11:28 - Sep 22 by J2BLUE

Honestly, i'd probably get rid of it, plead ignorance and replace it with a blue one. That is probably quite petty but I wouldn't take any chances.

Fecks sake, now I want one.

Oooh, I now want one of those too.

Christ, how sad is that?

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Login to get fewer ads

My neighbour has bought my son a yellow and green sponge football that he loves. on 13:58 - Sep 22 with 1828 viewsWestSussexBlue

Tell him anything Yellow and Green is used for wiping your Bum.
Then on match day at Carrot road in a couple of weeks walk him past the club store.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024