Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone's car due an MOT this/next month and fancy getting it done for free? 16:10 - Dec 6 with 3749 viewsmonytowbray

A local client of my work is offering 100 free MOTs in December and 100 fee MOTs in January on a first come, first served basis.

https://www.proveeda.co.uk/christmas-comes-early-100-free-mots/

Thought I'd stick it up here as sure it'll be useful to some. Curse mine being in June!

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Anyone's car due an MOT this/next month and fancy getting it done for free? on 16:12 - Dec 6 with 3734 viewsSpruceMoose

I wonder if this will turn into another ten pager attacking you for forcing your beliefs regarding MOTs on people.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anyone's car due an MOT this/next month and fancy getting it done for free? on 16:16 - Dec 6 with 3718 viewsmonytowbray

Anyone's car due an MOT this/next month and fancy getting it done for free? on 16:12 - Dec 6 by SpruceMoose

I wonder if this will turn into another ten pager attacking you for forcing your beliefs regarding MOTs on people.

Possibly. Or someone will point out promoting cars makes me a hypocrite because they hit bugs (yes, I have seriously had that one before!)

:D

TWTD never forgets…

Anyone's car due an MOT this/next month and fancy getting it done for free? on 16:17 - Dec 6 with 3710 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone's car due an MOT this/next month and fancy getting it done for free? on 16:16 - Dec 6 by monytowbray

Possibly. Or someone will point out promoting cars makes me a hypocrite because they hit bugs (yes, I have seriously had that one before!)

Don't even get me started on those times when one 'accidentally' run over ducklings, or when one might clip an innocent moose making his way along the verge.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Anyone's car due an MOT this/next month and fancy getting it done for free? on 16:19 - Dec 6 with 3706 viewsmonytowbray

Anyone's car due an MOT this/next month and fancy getting it done for free? on 16:17 - Dec 6 by SpruceMoose

Don't even get me started on those times when one 'accidentally' run over ducklings, or when one might clip an innocent moose making his way along the verge.

Only thing I ever hit was a badger, went under my wheel and made a right clunk on the suspension. Was 3am and ran out in front of me.

TWTD never forgets…

Anyone's car due an MOT this/next month and fancy getting it done for free? on 16:21 - Dec 6 with 3686 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone's car due an MOT this/next month and fancy getting it done for free? on 16:19 - Dec 6 by monytowbray

Only thing I ever hit was a badger, went under my wheel and made a right clunk on the suspension. Was 3am and ran out in front of me.

I wondered what happened to Obadiah.

Murderer.

Anyone's car due an MOT this/next month and fancy getting it done for free? on 16:23 - Dec 6 with 3678 viewsmonytowbray

Anyone's car due an MOT this/next month and fancy getting it done for free? on 16:21 - Dec 6 by SpruceMoose

I wondered what happened to Obadiah.

Murderer.

Still sad to this day over that.

TWTD never forgets…

Anyone's car due an MOT this/next month and fancy getting it done for free? on 16:25 - Dec 6 with 3674 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone's car due an MOT this/next month and fancy getting it done for free? on 16:23 - Dec 6 by monytowbray

Still sad to this day over that.

Not as sad as his wife and kids, Shirley, Didzy, Waggy and Supermick.

Anyone's car due an MOT this/next month and fancy getting it done for free? on 16:50 - Dec 6 with 3635 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone's car due an MOT this/next month and fancy getting it done for free? on 16:16 - Dec 6 by monytowbray

Apparently bugs aren't getting splattered any more and this is proof of huge insect decline. It's true when you think about it... Windscreens don't get messy like they used to.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone's car due an MOT this/next month and fancy getting it done for free? on 17:32 - Dec 6 with 3580 viewsrosseden

Anyone's car due an MOT this/next month and fancy getting it done for free? on 16:50 - Dec 6 by giant_stow

Apparently bugs aren't getting splattered any more and this is proof of huge insect decline. It's true when you think about it... Windscreens don't get messy like they used to.

You’re just not driving fast enough.

Poll: can the majority of twtd users count?
Blog: [Blog] To Deal or Not to Deal, That is the Question?

Anyone's car due an MOT this/next month and fancy getting it done for free? on 17:34 - Dec 6 with 3572 viewsMJallday

Anyone's car due an MOT this/next month and fancy getting it done for free? on 17:32 - Dec 6 by rosseden

You’re just not driving fast enough.

i heard if you under-take then you get a load more.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Anyone's car due an MOT this/next month and fancy getting it done for free? on 17:41 - Dec 6 with 3566 viewsJimmyJazz

Is that a free MOT deal that ends up finding some costly repairs? I'm always kind of suspicious of garages that offer low cost MOTs

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Anyone's car due an MOT this/next month and fancy getting it done for free? on 17:44 - Dec 6 with 3562 viewsGeoffSentence

Anyone's car due an MOT this/next month and fancy getting it done for free? on 16:19 - Dec 6 by monytowbray

You were lucky to see a badger, not many people get to see a living one.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Anyone's car due an MOT this/next month and fancy getting it done for free? on 17:49 - Dec 6 with 3552 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone's car due an MOT this/next month and fancy getting it done for free? on 17:44 - Dec 6 by GeoffSentence

You were lucky to see a badger, not many people get to see a living one.

Well, he saw a living one for only about half a second...

Anyone's car due an MOT this/next month and fancy getting it done for free? on 20:30 - Dec 6 with 3507 viewsSWGF

Anyone's car due an MOT this/next month and fancy getting it done for free? on 17:41 - Dec 6 by JimmyJazz

Is that a free MOT deal that ends up finding some costly repairs? I'm always kind of suspicious of garages that offer low cost MOTs

Not saying this offer is anything like this, however I had a similar offer from Kwik Fit once. A free MOT which my car perhaps unsurprisingly, subsequently failed. Took it to the local garage, paid a fee and it passed.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Anyone's car due an MOT this/next month and fancy getting it done for free? on 09:44 - Dec 7 with 3368 viewsmonytowbray

Anyone's car due an MOT this/next month and fancy getting it done for free? on 17:41 - Dec 6 by JimmyJazz

I can assure you they are a legit business. They are mainly a dealership and a lot of sportsman buy from them, including a few Town players. Tommy Smith, Luke Varney, Darren Bent and Darren Ambrose have all bought from them in the past. There's a few more very high profile athletes that I can't mention for NDA reasons, but very impressive.

Their MOT service is a new thing they've just launched, hence the freebies to promote it.

TWTD never forgets…

Anyone's car due an MOT this/next month and fancy getting it done for free? on 13:20 - Dec 7 with 3333 viewsCotty

Anyone's car due an MOT this/next month and fancy getting it done for free? on 16:12 - Dec 6 by SpruceMoose

Well fossil fuels aren't vegan for starters! What a hypocrite! Millions of tiny millennia-old sea creatures, dead, just so that you can pop into town to Tescos for a meal deal... Shocking.
Anyone's car due an MOT this/next month and fancy getting it done for free? on 13:53 - Dec 7 with 3296 viewsmonytowbray

Anyone's car due an MOT this/next month and fancy getting it done for free? on 13:20 - Dec 7 by Cotty

Well fossil fuels aren't vegan for starters! What a hypocrite! Millions of tiny millennia-old sea creatures, dead, just so that you can pop into town to Tescos for a meal deal... Shocking.

Technically, if you only consume animals that died of natural causes that lived a free live you're the closest you can be to veganism without giving up meat. Literal food for thought!

TWTD never forgets…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024