Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Mick Outers are bound to blame him for all our injuries this season 17:30 - Dec 14 with 4389 viewsMaySixth

Deluded

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

The Mick Outers are bound to blame him for all our injuries this season on 17:32 - Dec 14 with 4384 viewsIllinoisblue

nope.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The Mick Outers are bound to blame him for all our injuries this season on 18:19 - Dec 14 with 4346 viewsSouthBucksBlue

No not for injuries.

For producing largely boring football, letting stubbornness and favouritism overide common sense in team selection, being disrespectful to fans and having a dated approach to team management and tactics that probably won't make the best of our outstanding academy output.

OK there's been some improvement this season but too little too late for me.
The Mick Outers are bound to blame him for all our injuries this season on 18:22 - Dec 14 with 4330 viewsBluefish

The Mick Outers are bound to blame him for all our injuries this season on 18:19 - Dec 14 by SouthBucksBlue

No not for injuries.

For producing largely boring football, letting stubbornness and favouritism overide common sense in team selection, being disrespectful to fans and having a dated approach to team management and tactics that probably won't make the best of our outstanding academy output.

Where has the favouritism overridden common sense this season?

Do you think we don't score enough goals this season so we are boring?

Do you think his formations are stubborn and dated this season?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The Mick Outers are bound to blame him for all our injuries this season on 18:32 - Dec 14 with 4320 viewsHagbardCeline

With Connolly in midfield and McGoldrick due back soon I dont think Huws' injury is gonna affect us too much. It does thin our numbers but hopefully Bishop can compete with Didzy for that sweet gig behind the striker - it's probably Bru's best position as well if we get desperate.

My Mick-outness has receded quite a bit - his signings since January have been almost all shrewd additions and our improvement is confirmed.

He's left decent foundations but he isnt worth 1 mill a year imo. Massive summer for Evans - he's got some massive decisions to make in the summer. If we make the playoffs then Mick deserves another season at least. If we don't, then the next appointment is beyond crucial.
The Mick Outers are bound to blame him for all our injuries this season on 18:45 - Dec 14 with 4301 viewsHerbivore

The Mick Outers are bound to blame him for all our injuries this season on 18:32 - Dec 14 by HagbardCeline

With Connolly in midfield and McGoldrick due back soon I dont think Huws' injury is gonna affect us too much. It does thin our numbers but hopefully Bishop can compete with Didzy for that sweet gig behind the striker - it's probably Bru's best position as well if we get desperate.

My Mick-outness has receded quite a bit - his signings since January have been almost all shrewd additions and our improvement is confirmed.

He's left decent foundations but he isnt worth 1 mill a year imo. Massive summer for Evans - he's got some massive decisions to make in the summer. If we make the playoffs then Mick deserves another season at least. If we don't, then the next appointment is beyond crucial.

Very sensible post, agree with pretty much all of it. Waghorn also really likes that central role behind Garner that Huws has been occupying so we do have cover, it's just a shame to lose him as he's clearly quality.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The Mick Outers are bound to blame him for all our injuries this season on 18:51 - Dec 14 with 4296 viewsSouthBucksBlue

The Mick Outers are bound to blame him for all our injuries this season on 18:22 - Dec 14 by Bluefish

e.g. When untouchables have been unavailable, letting it be known that the untouchable will automatically go straight back in the team when available again.

No but just scoring goals doesn't change our overall style of play.

I think his tactics and/or his willingness to change tactics during a game and the timing and selection of substitutions has been wanting in several matches.
The Mick Outers are bound to blame him for all our injuries this season on 18:58 - Dec 14 with 4287 viewstextbackup

The mick inners are bound to piss themselves over the Huws news and think the outers will weirdly blame Mick for this

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

The Mick Outers are bound to blame him for all our injuries this season on 19:02 - Dec 14 with 4283 viewschristiand

The Mick Outers are bound to blame him for all our injuries this season on 18:32 - Dec 14 by HagbardCeline

I find myself agreeing with Herbivore - a good post. Huws' injury is a real shame for the lad, but if there is one area of the pitch that we still have a decent amount of options it is midfield. However, Huws does provide that creative element that many others apart from Bishop can't offer.

All this furore that MM 'in the history of football' is the only manager to manage a club with a restricted budget is utter nonsense. There could be the slightest chance that the next appointment might even do a better job than MM? Yes, it is a more encouraging this season but if we end up finishing around where we were last season that doesn't reflect much improvement. However, if he does get us in the play offs give him the contract extension but I get the impression from MM that he has already made up his mind.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Login to get fewer ads

The Mick Outers are bound to blame him for all our injuries this season on 19:43 - Dec 14 with 4252 viewsHerbivore

The Mick Outers are bound to blame him for all our injuries this season on 19:02 - Dec 14 by christiand

I find myself agreeing with Herbivore - a good post. Huws' injury is a real shame for the lad, but if there is one area of the pitch that we still have a decent amount of options it is midfield. However, Huws does provide that creative element that many others apart from Bishop can't offer.

All this furore that MM 'in the history of football' is the only manager to manage a club with a restricted budget is utter nonsense. There could be the slightest chance that the next appointment might even do a better job than MM? Yes, it is a more encouraging this season but if we end up finishing around where we were last season that doesn't reflect much improvement. However, if he does get us in the play offs give him the contract extension but I get the impression from MM that he has already made up his mind.

Bloody hell!

The Mick Outers are bound to blame him for all our injuries this season on 19:53 - Dec 14 with 4242 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The Mick Outers are bound to blame him for all our injuries this season on 18:22 - Dec 14 by Bluefish

..........so last year !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

The Mick Outers are bound to blame him for all our injuries this season on 19:56 - Dec 14 with 4240 viewschristiand

The Mick Outers are bound to blame him for all our injuries this season on 19:43 - Dec 14 by Herbivore

Bloody hell!

It’s a one off...got symptoms of man flu brewing!!!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

The Mick Outers are bound to blame him for all our injuries this season on 20:20 - Dec 14 with 4223 viewsSouthBucksBlue

The Mick Outers are bound to blame him for all our injuries this season on 17:32 - Dec 14 by Illinoisblue

nope.

Sorry down voted in error!
The Mick Outers are bound to blame him for all our injuries this season on 20:36 - Dec 14 with 4209 viewsMach_foreignBlue

MaySixth so called SUPERFAN

Mick must be blessed with such fans like MaySixth however even Mick Outers won't be leaving football grounds after 47 minutes

I drove three hours to Cardiff last night and left the game after 47 minutes by MaySixth 1 Nov 2017 0:21
and the thing is, even though I have finally admitted to myself that Mick's time is up this season and despite always giving him the benefit of the doubt as we could have been in a worse place without him, is that Marcus Evans is 99% to blame for the complete apathy surrounding the club.

we are totally rudderless and led by a fella with no idea of football.

i have no faith whatsoever in him and his cronies, let alone his footballing connections (i.e Harry Redknapp) to appoint a half decent coach/manager anyway

it's that bad

that first half was utter utter garbage

we looked disinterested from the start and were lucky to go in one down

the defending for their second goal was laughably bad

£60 on petrol
£25 on a match ticket
and half a day off work

i heard the final result when crossing the Severn Bridge coming home

btw, even though i was there i don't know our subs list but no way can McGoldrick have been a sub on the basis of his half time "warm up" and I am a massive fan of Didz

finally, one of the main reasons i went is that i've never done Cardiff - I won't be rushing back.

Imagine MK Dons + Reading x Bolton for a completely soulless, plastic bowl

Superfan, MaySixth is such as superfan !
The Mick Outers are bound to blame him for all our injuries this season on 21:49 - Dec 14 with 4153 viewsSuperfrans

The Mick Outers are bound to blame him for all our injuries this season on 18:58 - Dec 14 by textbackup

The mick inners are bound to piss themselves over the Huws news and think the outers will weirdly blame Mick for this

To be fair, someone on Twitter just claimed that Huws is injured because rushed him back. That’s an Achilles injury causing a knee injury. There’s always at least one...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

The Mick Outers are bound to blame him for all our injuries this season on 09:40 - Dec 15 with 4041 viewsblueblood66

He will be gone in May..party time!
The Mick Outers are bound to blame him for all our injuries this season on 09:41 - Dec 15 with 4040 viewsblueblood66

Another season? My life....are you serious?
The Mick Outers are bound to blame him for all our injuries this season on 11:24 - Dec 15 with 4005 viewsBlueNomad

The Mick Outers are bound to blame him for all our injuries this season on 18:51 - Dec 14 by SouthBucksBlue

e.g. When untouchables have been unavailable, letting it be known that the untouchable will automatically go straight back in the team when available again.

No but just scoring goals doesn't change our overall style of play.

I think his tactics and/or his willingness to change tactics during a game and the timing and selection of substitutions has been wanting in several matches.

Do you consider Skuse to be an untouchable - as many have claimed? If so read the news story on him this morning and understand his value to the team.
The Mick Outers are bound to blame him for all our injuries this season on 11:26 - Dec 15 with 4001 viewsSwailsey

The Mick Outers are bound to blame him for all our injuries this season on 18:19 - Dec 14 by SouthBucksBlue

No not for injuries.

When has his team selection been wrong this season? Strange stick to beat MM with.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

The Mick Outers are bound to blame him for all our injuries this season on 11:39 - Dec 15 with 3994 viewsHagbardCeline

The Mick Outers are bound to blame him for all our injuries this season on 09:41 - Dec 15 by blueblood66

Another season? My life....are you serious?

Yes but only under that condition.

If we make the playoffs then the ITFC manager has done well, whoever it is.

Likewise, if we finish where we did last season then the manager deserves the sack!
The Mick Outers are bound to blame him for all our injuries this season on 12:32 - Dec 15 with 3970 viewsHerbivore

The Mick Outers are bound to blame him for all our injuries this season on 11:26 - Dec 15 by Swailsey

When has his team selection been wrong this season? Strange stick to beat MM with.

Whenever we lose, even if it's the same team that played well and won the previous game. That's how it works.

The Mick Outers are bound to blame him for all our injuries this season on 12:54 - Dec 15 with 3951 viewshowdonblue

I don’t blame Mcarthy either

I actually think huws is a good player !

Mcarthy out
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024