Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My bloody train is incapacitated and I’m stuck in the middle of nowhere. 11:31 - Jan 3 with 1668 viewsLord_Lucan

If anyone is planning on getting a train sometime soon towards Nodge then don’t bother.

It’s gonna be a long’n.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

My bloody train is incapacitated and I’m stuck in the middle of nowhere. on 11:33 - Jan 3 with 1646 viewsblueislander

Do you have enough booze and drugs to see it through?
My bloody train is incapacitated and I’m stuck in the middle of nowhere. on 11:35 - Jan 3 with 1640 viewsLord_Lucan

My bloody train is incapacitated and I’m stuck in the middle of nowhere. on 11:33 - Jan 3 by blueislander

Do you have enough booze and drugs to see it through?

I’m on the way to a meeting so unfortunately neither are an option.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

My bloody train is incapacitated and I’m stuck in the middle of nowhere. on 11:35 - Jan 3 with 1636 viewsPJH

This could be good.
Lucan on a train-is it worth staying on TWTD all day?
My bloody train is incapacitated and I’m stuck in the middle of nowhere. on 11:37 - Jan 3 with 1616 viewschicoazul

Didnt this happen to you before and you found some heroin on the floor or something and you took it?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

My bloody train is incapacitated and I’m stuck in the middle of nowhere. on 11:39 - Jan 3 with 1604 viewsPendejo

Is "The Pilot" moonlighting as a train driver and doing it deliberately?

I imagine trips with you to be akin to scenes out of "Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas"... so are you sure you got on a train?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

My bloody train is incapacitated and I’m stuck in the middle of nowhere. on 11:53 - Jan 3 with 1558 viewsBluebell

Whatever happens don't buy Lady Lucan a handbag.

You will only lose it!
My bloody train is incapacitated and I’m stuck in the middle of nowhere. on 12:49 - Jan 3 with 1469 viewsLord_Lucan

My bloody train is incapacitated and I’m stuck in the middle of nowhere. on 11:37 - Jan 3 by chicoazul

Didnt this happen to you before and you found some heroin on the floor or something and you took it?

Ha. Well it wasn’t quite like that.

They have now reversed back into Stowmarket where all the sheep have got onto a Magical Mystery Tour coach.

I am smarter than the average bear so I hung about and have just boarded another train that is going to complete the journey by alternating tracks.

My bloody train is incapacitated and I’m stuck in the middle of nowhere. on 12:51 - Jan 3 with 1458 viewschicoazul

My bloody train is incapacitated and I’m stuck in the middle of nowhere. on 12:49 - Jan 3 by Lord_Lucan

Ha. Well it wasn’t quite like that.

They have now reversed back into Stowmarket where all the sheep have got onto a Magical Mystery Tour coach.

I am smarter than the average bear so I hung about and have just boarded another train that is going to complete the journey by alternating tracks.

Very canny. The people across the table from you in Norwich have no chance in negotiations now.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

My bloody train is incapacitated and I’m stuck in the middle of nowhere. on 12:55 - Jan 3 with 1441 viewsurbanblue

My bloody train is incapacitated and I’m stuck in the middle of nowhere. on 11:35 - Jan 3 by Lord_Lucan

I’m on the way to a meeting so unfortunately neither are an option.

They will be if you don't make the meeting!!
My bloody train is incapacitated and I’m stuck in the middle of nowhere. on 13:03 - Jan 3 with 1424 viewsLord_Lucan

My bloody train is incapacitated and I’m stuck in the middle of nowhere. on 12:55 - Jan 3 by urbanblue

They will be if you don't make the meeting!!

I’ve got a vehicle in Nodge that I was going to drive home.

Unless of course I take the customer out for lunch!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024