Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your football is s*** being sung in SBR lower concourse already 14:41 - Jan 13 with 3108 viewspointofblue

Get a grip, FGS. There's going to be some atmosphere based on that.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 14:41]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Your football is s*** being sung in SBR lower concourse already on 14:50 - Jan 13 with 3058 viewswitchdoctor

😂😂😂
Your football is s*** being sung in SBR lower concourse already on 14:53 - Jan 13 with 3032 viewsmrshallisfit

Regardless of our views of Dirty Leeds their fans really support the club. Unlike the whinging little sh*tehawks that follow ITFC
Your football is s*** being sung in SBR lower concourse already on 14:58 - Jan 13 with 2993 viewsBlueBadger

Well, THAT'S definitely going to help it get better and not at all demotivate the players.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Your football is s*** being sung in SBR lower concourse already on 15:05 - Jan 13 with 2946 viewswitchdoctor

Your football is s*** being sung in SBR lower concourse already on 14:58 - Jan 13 by BlueBadger

Well, THAT'S definitely going to help it get better and not at all demotivate the players.

which begs the question...what the hell are the players doing in the concourse 20 mins before K O ? 😊
Your football is s*** being sung in SBR lower concourse already on 15:13 - Jan 13 with 2905 viewsTIB

Your football is s*** being sung in SBR lower concourse already on 14:53 - Jan 13 by mrshallisfit

Regardless of our views of Dirty Leeds their fans really support the club. Unlike the whinging little sh*tehawks that follow ITFC

THE SH*THAWKS ARE COMING!!!

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Your football is s*** being sung in SBR lower concourse already on 15:13 - Jan 13 with 2905 viewsLord_Lucan

Your football is s*** being sung in SBR lower concourse already on 15:05 - Jan 13 by witchdoctor

which begs the question...what the hell are the players doing in the concourse 20 mins before K O ? 😊

Singing.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Your football is s*** being sung in SBR lower concourse already on 15:20 - Jan 13 with 2868 viewswitchdoctor

Your football is s*** being sung in SBR lower concourse already on 15:13 - Jan 13 by TIB

THE SH*THAWKS ARE COMING!!!

you’re obviously a fan mate..me too, although I didn’t rate their ‘tour’ outings..
[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 15:21]
Your football is s*** being sung in SBR lower concourse already on 15:39 - Jan 13 with 2792 viewsJohnny_Boy

Your football is s*** being sung in SBR lower concourse already on 14:53 - Jan 13 by mrshallisfit

I'm assuming you are at PR today?
Login to get fewer ads

Your football is s*** being sung in SBR lower concourse already on 15:49 - Jan 13 with 2732 viewsmrshallisfit

Your football is s*** being sung in SBR lower concourse already on 15:39 - Jan 13 by Johnny_Boy

I'm assuming you are at PR today?

I'll be perfectly honest with you. I go less now because because of those same sh#tehawks. Really poor atmosphere at the ground.
Your football is s*** being sung in SBR lower concourse already on 15:52 - Jan 13 with 2703 viewsacj

Your football is s*** being sung in SBR lower concourse already on 15:20 - Jan 13 by witchdoctor

you’re obviously a fan mate..me too, although I didn’t rate their ‘tour’ outings..
[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 15:21]

Me neither, stay at Sunnyvale lads

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

Your football is s*** being sung in SBR lower concourse already on 16:00 - Jan 13 with 2636 viewsJohnny_Boy

Your football is s*** being sung in SBR lower concourse already on 15:49 - Jan 13 by mrshallisfit

I'll be perfectly honest with you. I go less now because because of those same sh#tehawks. Really poor atmosphere at the ground.

Let's be honest. There's been a noticeable crap atmosphere at PR even from when Magic was the manager.
Your football is s*** being sung in SBR lower concourse already on 16:02 - Jan 13 with 2620 viewspowinswitch

Your football is s*** being sung in SBR lower concourse already on 15:52 - Jan 13 by acj

Me neither, stay at Sunnyvale lads

Hi son
Your football is s*** being sung in SBR lower concourse already on 16:15 - Jan 13 with 2563 viewsacj

Your football is s*** being sung in SBR lower concourse already on 16:02 - Jan 13 by powinswitch

Hi son

Get off TWTD and get to the beach! Haha hope you're having a cracking holiday!

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

Your football is s*** being sung in SBR lower concourse already on 16:17 - Jan 13 with 2546 viewspowinswitch

Your football is s*** being sung in SBR lower concourse already on 16:15 - Jan 13 by acj

Get off TWTD and get to the beach! Haha hope you're having a cracking holiday!

Like you miss how the town are doing when you’re away. Can’t be done
Your football is s*** being sung in SBR lower concourse already on 17:33 - Jan 13 with 2384 viewslazyblue

If we win it’s usually a case of despite SBR and not with the help of SBR stand.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024