Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm a tad hungover so I am having a Fanta 11:11 - Jan 24 with 2956 viewsunbelievablue

Or, at least, what I thought was a Fanta. What on earth have they done to the taste? It's god-awful now. This has put a considerable dampener on my morning.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

I'm a tad hungover so I am having a Fanta on 11:13 - Jan 24 with 2943 viewshype313

Yeah it's awful stuff these days.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

I'm a tad hungover so I am having a Fanta on 11:15 - Jan 24 with 2934 viewsJ2BLUE

Fanta? Traitor.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I'm a tad hungover so I am having a Fanta on 11:35 - Jan 24 with 2889 viewsLord_Lucan

Lucozade dear boy, lucozade original.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I'm a tad hungover so I am having a Fanta on 11:48 - Jan 24 with 2861 viewsitfcjoe

Get yourself a Lilt, very underrated

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I'm a tad hungover so I am having a Fanta on 11:50 - Jan 24 with 2854 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm a tad hungover so I am having a Fanta on 11:48 - Jan 24 by itfcjoe

I'll see your Lilt and raise you a

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I'm a tad hungover so I am having a Fanta on 11:52 - Jan 24 with 2840 viewsKitman

A p*ss up on Tuesday night was it? Respect if today's a working day.....

Blog: [Blog] Interesting Start to the New Season

I'm a tad hungover so I am having a Fanta on 11:53 - Jan 24 with 2834 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Orangina or Orange Fanta?
I'm a tad hungover so I am having a Fanta on 12:17 - Jan 24 with 2765 viewsimsureazzure

Irn-Bru until they mess that up.
Login to get fewer ads

I'm a tad hungover so I am having a Fanta on 12:17 - Jan 24 with 2765 viewsunbelievablue

I'm a tad hungover so I am having a Fanta on 11:35 - Jan 24 by Lord_Lucan

Lucozade dear boy, lucozade original.

As in the fizzy stuff but not orange?

I'm a tad hungover so I am having a Fanta on 12:18 - Jan 24 with 2760 viewsunbelievablue

I'm a tad hungover so I am having a Fanta on 11:52 - Jan 24 by Kitman

A p*ss up on Tuesday night was it? Respect if today's a working day.....

Couple beers then a bottle of my old man's homemade wine. I couldn't sleep and I got rudely awoken at 3.30am too, so I think it's more the lack of sleep.

I'm working from home.

I'm a tad hungover so I am having a Fanta on 12:18 - Jan 24 with 2759 viewsBasuco

It has to be an Irn Bru and a full English breakfast for a hangover, works every time for me.
I'm a tad hungover so I am having a Fanta on 12:19 - Jan 24 with 2754 viewsunbelievablue

I'm a tad hungover so I am having a Fanta on 11:48 - Jan 24 by itfcjoe

I do like a Lilt, I must admit.

I'm a tad hungover so I am having a Fanta on 12:24 - Jan 24 with 2727 viewsbaxterbasics

I'm a tad hungover so I am having a Fanta on 12:17 - Jan 24 by imsureazzure

Irn-Bru until they mess that up.

They are messing it up, by reducing the sugar. People are stocking up on Irn Bru before it's too late. Which I suspect is also what has happened with Fanta. Health fanatics are ruining life for everyone.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

I'm a tad hungover so I am having a Fanta on 12:31 - Jan 24 with 2698 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm a tad hungover so I am having a Fanta on 12:19 - Jan 24 by unbelievablue

I do like a Lilt, I must admit.

I don't mind a Lilt because it has a slight touch of grapefruit in it but unfortunately not a lot.

I often go into the hangover newsagents and I am in awe of his massive selection of soft drinks. Like similar stores they have loads, anything you want - Strawberry with a hint of black cherry? fine, mango with treacle? You got it.

Got any grapefruit mate? No, feck off.

Why can't we have more grapefruit?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I'm a tad hungover so I am having a Fanta on 12:32 - Jan 24 with 2693 viewsleitrimblue

I'm a tad hungover so I am having a Fanta on 12:24 - Jan 24 by baxterbasics

They are messing it up, by reducing the sugar. People are stocking up on Irn Bru before it's too late. Which I suspect is also what has happened with Fanta. Health fanatics are ruining life for everyone.

Sacrilege! I'm off to stock up before its to late
I'm a tad hungover so I am having a Fanta on 12:42 - Jan 24 with 2668 viewsunbelievablue

I'm a tad hungover so I am having a Fanta on 12:31 - Jan 24 by Lord_Lucan

I don't mind a Lilt because it has a slight touch of grapefruit in it but unfortunately not a lot.

I often go into the hangover newsagents and I am in awe of his massive selection of soft drinks. Like similar stores they have loads, anything you want - Strawberry with a hint of black cherry? fine, mango with treacle? You got it.

Got any grapefruit mate? No, feck off.

Why can't we have more grapefruit?

There's an Aussie one called Bundaberg which is unreal.

I'm a tad hungover so I am having a Fanta on 13:08 - Jan 24 with 2618 viewsTJS

I had a similar experience with Dr Pepper the other week.
I think they are putting in artificial sweeteners to reduce the calories.
They claim you can't tell the difference but if you have never drunk diet versions in the past you can definitely taste it.
I don't know why they bother - fat people all drink 'diet' anyway.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024