Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apparently Davide Astori has been found dead in a hotel room. 11:16 - Mar 4 with 2357 viewsLord_Lucan

I didn’t know who he was either.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Apparently Davide Astori has been found dead in a hotel room. on 12:20 - Mar 4 with 2283 viewsconnorscontract

Me neither, but shocking and extremely sad for Italian football:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43278166

Life is fragile.
Apparently Davide Astori has been found dead in a hotel room. on 12:30 - Mar 4 with 2248 viewsMullet

Seems my local paper keeps plumbing new depths in its bid to become a regional Daily Mail too.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Apparently Davide Astori has been found dead in a hotel room. on 12:34 - Mar 4 with 2216 viewschristiand

All Serie A games have been postponed due to the sad news about Astori.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Apparently Davide Astori has been found dead in a hotel room. on 13:18 - Mar 4 with 2118 viewsartsbossbeard

What a fantastic tribute by Gianluigi Buffon.

"You have a young wife and family members who are suffering. Your little girl deserves to know that her father was in all respects a perfect person. You were the best expression of an ancient, surpassed world, in which values ​​such as altruism, elegance, education and respect for others, were the masters.

"You were one of the best sports figures I came across."

Classy stuff, as you'd expect.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Apparently Davide Astori has been found dead in a hotel room. on 16:02 - Mar 4 with 1898 viewsFtnfwest

Apparently Davide Astori has been found dead in a hotel room. on 12:34 - Mar 4 by christiand

All Serie A games have been postponed due to the sad news about Astori.

and it was the Milan derby tonight as well. Oh well, great gesture is correct.
on 16:16 - Mar 4 with 1864 views_

Apparently Davide Astori has been found dead in a hotel room. on 13:18 - Mar 4 by artsbossbeard

What a fantastic tribute by Gianluigi Buffon.

"You have a young wife and family members who are suffering. Your little girl deserves to know that her father was in all respects a perfect person. You were the best expression of an ancient, surpassed world, in which values ​​such as altruism, elegance, education and respect for others, were the masters.

"You were one of the best sports figures I came across."

Classy stuff, as you'd expect.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024