Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've just witnessed the perfect distraction crime 16:27 - Mar 13 with 1818 viewsartsbossbeard

Popped over the CO-OP nearby for some coffee and this chap comes in and tells the lass on the till that the outside bin is on fire (this chap had put a lit ciggie in it).

Anyhoo, in the general kerfuffle that followed to include loud speaker announcements and buckets of water being brought out to the bin, this chap had helped himself to some washing up liquid & a chocolate bar.

The staff only realised this when an elderly lady told them that this man had put both in his rucksack.

Crazy times in IP8.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I've just witnessed the perfect distraction crime on 18:46 - Mar 13 with 1638 viewshoppy

Well that's the EADT front page sorted for tomorrow...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I've just witnessed the perfect distraction crime on 18:50 - Mar 13 with 1617 viewsSpruceMoose

What do you expect from IP8? That's just the poor man's IP2.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I've just witnessed the perfect distraction crime on 18:50 - Mar 13 with 1611 viewshoppy

I've just witnessed the perfect distraction crime on 18:50 - Mar 13 by SpruceMoose

What do you expect from IP8? That's just the poor man's IP2.

Which in turn is just a poor man's IP4...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I've just witnessed the perfect distraction crime on 18:51 - Mar 13 with 1602 viewsReuser_is_God

I've just witnessed the perfect distraction crime on 18:50 - Mar 13 by hoppy

Which is just a snobs IP3...

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I've just witnessed the perfect distraction crime on 18:52 - Mar 13 with 1595 viewsSpruceMoose

If you're not Chantry, you're not Ipswich.

Blessed is he, born within the boundaries of the Top and Bottom shops.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

I've just witnessed the perfect distraction crime on 18:52 - Mar 13 with 1590 viewsLord_Lucan

Everything is a poor mans IP4

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I've just witnessed the perfect distraction crime on 18:54 - Mar 13 with 1578 viewsSpruceMoose

I've just witnessed the perfect distraction crime on 18:52 - Mar 13 by Lord_Lucan

Everything is a poor mans IP4

IP4 is just a poor man's IP12.

I've just witnessed the perfect distraction crime on 18:59 - Mar 13 with 1548 viewswkj

I've just witnessed the perfect distraction crime on 18:54 - Mar 13 by SpruceMoose

You had to go and take it too far...

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

I've just witnessed the perfect distraction crime on 19:00 - Mar 13 with 1539 viewsLord_Lucan

I've just witnessed the perfect distraction crime on 18:54 - Mar 13 by SpruceMoose

IP12 isn't Ipswich though.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I've just witnessed the perfect distraction crime on 19:00 - Mar 13 with 1535 viewsSpruceMoose

I've just witnessed the perfect distraction crime on 18:59 - Mar 13 by wkj

You had to go and take it too far...

Don't even get me started on Kesgrave. What a soulless dump full of pompous oafs.

I've just witnessed the perfect distraction crime on 19:03 - Mar 13 with 1517 viewswkj

I've just witnessed the perfect distraction crime on 19:00 - Mar 13 by SpruceMoose

Don't even get me started on Kesgrave. What a soulless dump full of pompous oafs.

I have to admit I am a closet IP13 fan myself...

Crybaby

I've just witnessed the perfect distraction crime on 19:03 - Mar 13 with 1516 viewsBluebell

So glad I live in OX14.

We are posh here!
I've just witnessed the perfect distraction crime on 19:04 - Mar 13 with 1513 viewsSpruceMoose

I've just witnessed the perfect distraction crime on 19:00 - Mar 13 by Lord_Lucan

IP12 isn't Ipswich though.

Only IP2 is truly Ipswich.

I've just witnessed the perfect distraction crime on 19:07 - Mar 13 with 1497 viewsRadlett_blue

Washing up liquid & a chocolate bar?
Hardly Ocean's XI material, is it? Especially as he's probably been caught on CCTV. Wonder if he scanned his Clubcard as well?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

I've just witnessed the perfect distraction crime on 19:08 - Mar 13 with 1487 viewswkj

I've just witnessed the perfect distraction crime on 19:07 - Mar 13 by Radlett_blue

Washing up liquid & a chocolate bar?
Hardly Ocean's XI material, is it? Especially as he's probably been caught on CCTV. Wonder if he scanned his Clubcard as well?

Depends if it was a kit kat - if so probably just a jilted lover looking for a clean break

Crybaby

I've just witnessed the perfect distraction crime on 19:09 - Mar 13 with 1473 viewsGeoffSentence

Hmmm, I question that this was the perfect distraction crime, for some fairly obvious reasons.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024