Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see the lying American 'lacky' is thirsting for more War 13:45 - Apr 10 with 3586 viewsstewartm

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tony-blair-uk-syria-military-acti

Looks like his American masters have told him to comment!

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

I see the lying American 'lacky' is thirsting for more War on 13:46 - Apr 10 with 3563 viewsGlasgowBlue

Welcome back Paz.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I see the lying American 'lacky' is thirsting for more War on 13:52 - Apr 10 with 3560 viewsstewartm

I see the lying American 'lacky' is thirsting for more War on 13:46 - Apr 10 by GlasgowBlue

Welcome back Paz.

Yes ok Mr? Who was I the other day?
I go to watch Ipswich Town now and again, I sit in the Co-op stand with my kids, I have supported Ipswich since 1976 (when I was a kid) and I have come on here (since discovering the site) for a couple of years to read about footy news but I have discovered the general posts and I cannot resist the chat. Every time I post something you do not like please dispense with the 'other account' jabs to discredit my opinions. You are quiet welcome to add your own opinion which I will read and maybe agree or disagree. If you think I am out of order please post personally and I will adjust if required or I am sure a site admin will sort it out.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2018 13:54]

I see the lying American 'lacky' is thirsting for more War on 13:55 - Apr 10 with 3538 viewsArcher4721

Good old warmonger Bliar.
I see the lying American 'lacky' is thirsting for more War on 13:56 - Apr 10 with 3537 viewsArcher4721

I see the lying American 'lacky' is thirsting for more War on 13:52 - Apr 10 by stewartm

Yes ok Mr? Who was I the other day?
I go to watch Ipswich Town now and again, I sit in the Co-op stand with my kids, I have supported Ipswich since 1976 (when I was a kid) and I have come on here (since discovering the site) for a couple of years to read about footy news but I have discovered the general posts and I cannot resist the chat. Every time I post something you do not like please dispense with the 'other account' jabs to discredit my opinions. You are quiet welcome to add your own opinion which I will read and maybe agree or disagree. If you think I am out of order please post personally and I will adjust if required or I am sure a site admin will sort it out.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2018 13:54]

Take no notice mate he does this to everyone.
I see the lying American 'lacky' is thirsting for more War on 14:07 - Apr 10 with 3525 viewsSteve_M

So, what exactly is going on Syria at the moment? IS war ok when it's Assad and Russia bombing civilian populations and hospitals or using chemical weapons?

Or is it all another conspiracy??

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I see the lying American 'lacky' is thirsting for more War on 14:11 - Apr 10 with 3507 viewsstewartm

I see the lying American 'lacky' is thirsting for more War on 14:07 - Apr 10 by Steve_M

So, what exactly is going on Syria at the moment? IS war ok when it's Assad and Russia bombing civilian populations and hospitals or using chemical weapons?

No War is good and perhaps if the CIA had stayed away from Syria then the Russians would not have been in invited into Syria by the legitimate Syrian Government. No matter what your point is the West are out of control!

I see the lying American 'lacky' is thirsting for more War on 14:16 - Apr 10 with 3490 viewsBluesquid

"Next the statesmen will invent cheap lies, putting the blame upon the nation that is attacked, and every man will be glad of those conscience-soothing tactics, and will diligently study them, and refuse to examine any refutations of them; and thus he will by and by convince himself that the war is just, and will thank God for the better sleep he enjoys after this process of grotesque self-deception."
I see the lying American 'lacky' is thirsting for more War on 14:17 - Apr 10 with 3482 viewsSteve_M

I see the lying American 'lacky' is thirsting for more War on 14:11 - Apr 10 by stewartm

No War is good and perhaps if the CIA had stayed away from Syria then the Russians would not have been in invited into Syria by the legitimate Syrian Government. No matter what your point is the West are out of control!

Of course, everything is the fault of the West and the Syrian people all lacked the agency to protest against their own government.

Login to get fewer ads

I see the lying American 'lacky' is thirsting for more War on 14:17 - Apr 10 with 3483 viewsHeathlander

I see the lying American 'lacky' is thirsting for more War on 14:07 - Apr 10 by Steve_M

Here's a comment from the article. Explains it all :)

Something really stinks about the last 6 weeks, all linked to taking us to war for the Gas and Oil interests in and around Syria.
The pipeline from the worlds largest Gas field up through Syria the most profitable route into Europe still awaits completion.
Knowing we wouldn't fall for the BS so easily this time they poisoned a couple of Russians and then most likely gassed some Syrians, it didn't bother them killing 3500 Americans for the pretext for Iraq, another 40-50 means nothing to these psychopaths.
And off to war we go again.
I see the lying American 'lacky' is thirsting for more War on 14:25 - Apr 10 with 3446 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

I see the lying American 'lacky' is thirsting for more War on 14:17 - Apr 10 by Heathlander

Here's a comment from the article. Explains it all :)

Something really stinks about the last 6 weeks, all linked to taking us to war for the Gas and Oil interests in and around Syria.
The pipeline from the worlds largest Gas field up through Syria the most profitable route into Europe still awaits completion.
Knowing we wouldn't fall for the BS so easily this time they poisoned a couple of Russians and then most likely gassed some Syrians, it didn't bother them killing 3500 Americans for the pretext for Iraq, another 40-50 means nothing to these psychopaths.
And off to war we go again.

LOL, the mythical gas pipeline the west can’t do without.
I see the lying American 'lacky' is thirsting for more War on 14:32 - Apr 10 with 3418 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

I see the lying American 'lacky' is thirsting for more War on 13:56 - Apr 10 by Archer4721

Take no notice mate he does this to everyone.

It’s quite funny to see you be so supportive of an obvious troll account :-)
I see the lying American 'lacky' is thirsting for more War on 14:35 - Apr 10 with 3398 viewsSteve_M

I see the lying American 'lacky' is thirsting for more War on 14:32 - Apr 10 by FrowsyArmLarry

It’s quite funny to see you be so supportive of an obvious troll account :-)

Maybe he's after tips on how to do it well (ok, less badly).

I see the lying American 'lacky' is thirsting for more War on 14:45 - Apr 10 with 3351 viewsArcher4721

I see the lying American 'lacky' is thirsting for more War on 14:35 - Apr 10 by Steve_M

Has MM left yet Steve?
I see the lying American 'lacky' is thirsting for more War on 14:45 - Apr 10 with 3357 viewsjimmyvet

I see the lying American 'lacky' is thirsting for more War on 14:35 - Apr 10 by Steve_M

This forum is just full....well about 6 hard left loons who actually believe what they read and write ...just like Corbyn deluded but they keep telling each other how righteous the Russian and Syrian dictorial tyrants are who are happy to drop chemicals on their own people against the nasty democratically elected western governments....its really sad.
I see the lying American 'lacky' is thirsting for more War on 14:50 - Apr 10 with 3348 viewsstewartm

I see the lying American 'lacky' is thirsting for more War on 14:17 - Apr 10 by Steve_M

Of course, everything is the fault of the West and the Syrian people all lacked the agency to protest against their own government.

The beauty of the digital age is everybody has access to different opinions and facts and the West are struggling with the constant lies and mistruths the western Governments are generating. In general people are finding out for themselves, the only thing left for the Governments of the West is to start 'strangling' free information/opinions, the day of the 'rag' is over! I use a lot of different sources for info and make my own mind up. At the moment I am yet to see evidence of a chlorine attack in Syria and the facts look like it is a farce. Be warned, Russia has just threatened America in the UN and if America attacks based on mistruth the Russians will strike back! Third world war based on horsecrap just because the West wants the gas and oil, same as Iraq same as Libya and so on.

I see the lying American 'lacky' is thirsting for more War on 14:50 - Apr 10 with 3342 viewsstewartm

I see the lying American 'lacky' is thirsting for more War on 14:45 - Apr 10 by jimmyvet

This forum is just full....well about 6 hard left loons who actually believe what they read and write ...just like Corbyn deluded but they keep telling each other how righteous the Russian and Syrian dictorial tyrants are who are happy to drop chemicals on their own people against the nasty democratically elected western governments....its really sad.

lol

I see the lying American 'lacky' is thirsting for more War on 14:56 - Apr 10 with 3326 viewsBluesquid

I see the lying American 'lacky' is thirsting for more War on 14:50 - Apr 10 by stewartm

The beauty of the digital age is everybody has access to different opinions and facts and the West are struggling with the constant lies and mistruths the western Governments are generating. In general people are finding out for themselves, the only thing left for the Governments of the West is to start 'strangling' free information/opinions, the day of the 'rag' is over! I use a lot of different sources for info and make my own mind up. At the moment I am yet to see evidence of a chlorine attack in Syria and the facts look like it is a farce. Be warned, Russia has just threatened America in the UN and if America attacks based on mistruth the Russians will strike back! Third world war based on horsecrap just because the West wants the gas and oil, same as Iraq same as Libya and so on.

"I use a lot of different sources for info and make my own mind up. At the moment I am yet to see evidence of a chlorine attack in Syria and the facts look like it is a farce."

Careful mate, that sort of talk will get you labelled as all sorts of things - conspiracy theorist, Assad/Putin apologist, worse than a Nazi/anti-semite etc etc.
I see the lying American 'lacky' is thirsting for more War on 14:58 - Apr 10 with 3320 viewsstewartm

I see the lying American 'lacky' is thirsting for more War on 14:56 - Apr 10 by Bluesquid

"I use a lot of different sources for info and make my own mind up. At the moment I am yet to see evidence of a chlorine attack in Syria and the facts look like it is a farce."

Careful mate, that sort of talk will get you labelled as all sorts of things - conspiracy theorist, Assad/Putin apologist, worse than a Nazi/anti-semite etc etc.

I work for the Council and have been called a lot worse ; ) but thanks for the heads up.

I see the lying American 'lacky' is thirsting for more War on 15:55 - Apr 10 with 3227 viewsBlueBadger

I see the lying American 'lacky' is thirsting for more War on 14:45 - Apr 10 by jimmyvet

See also: the Top Gear Gang, who do exactly the same thing only from the other side.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I see the lying American 'lacky' is thirsting for more War on 15:58 - Apr 10 with 3220 viewsBlueBadger

I see the lying American 'lacky' is thirsting for more War on 14:50 - Apr 10 by stewartm

'different facts'

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

I see the lying American 'lacky' is thirsting for more War on 16:08 - Apr 10 with 3202 viewsbuoyant

I've read enough from you now to believe that you are serious, initially I had my doubts.

You are really strange in a worrying sort of way. A bit like the biggest attention seeker on here, but with more words in your vocabulary.

Rather than complain, why not add something to the debate. To help this one started off about Blair

UTT

I see the lying American 'lacky' is thirsting for more War on 16:11 - Apr 10 with 3196 viewsSwansea_Blue

Has he said that god is on his side yet? I can't bear to watch.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I see the lying American 'lacky' is thirsting for more War on 18:28 - Apr 10 with 3142 viewsBlueBadger

lol

It's not, strictly speaking, trollling if it's yourself you're making look stupid.

I see the lying American 'lacky' is thirsting for more War on 18:30 - Apr 10 with 3135 viewshampstead_blue

Can someone please use the rest of the nerve agent in his tea.

The man is a cretin. War Criminal after yet more...

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024