Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Birmingham away and Reading away 00:05 - Apr 30 with 1756 viewsWadeyBlue

Showed us the difference between MM as manager and not having MM as manager.

I went to both. Birmingham and Reading both cr@p and pretty similiar in the way they played.

The difference in attitude towards playing these teams was clearly visible.

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

Birmingham away and Reading away on 00:10 - Apr 30 with 1733 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

#Obsessed

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Birmingham away and Reading away on 07:46 - Apr 30 with 1603 viewsSteve_M

The real difference was that we got the first goal on Saturday, that counts for a lot in this division.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Birmingham away and Reading away on 08:24 - Apr 30 with 1524 viewsPinewoodblue

Birmingham away and Reading away on 07:46 - Apr 30 by Steve_M

The real difference was that we got the first goal on Saturday, that counts for a lot in this division.

No championship team has picked up more points from a losing position than Ipswich. Not thst this proves anything.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Birmingham away and Reading away on 08:47 - Apr 30 with 1496 viewsPJH

As you correctly point out MM oversaw wins at Sunderland,Burton and Barnsley.
Birmingham away and Reading away on 08:53 - Apr 30 with 1488 viewsHerbivore

Hmmm. We were a little bit under the kosh when we scored the first goal and had been for most of the second half. It's not like we were taking the game to Reading by any stretch. They totally folded when we scored and we took advantage of that well, but we weren't playing all out attacking football. I'd say that on the whole we did keep the ball on the deck more but it was quite a McCarthy-like performance for the most part, as Klug himself referenced afterwards.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Birmingham away and Reading away on 09:09 - Apr 30 with 1453 viewshampstead_blue

I didn't see the Brum game but I'd also say that the oppo had a big difference.

Our second, third, and fourth goals were down to bad defending. But also Spence's goal would only have gone in 1 in 10 times as it was such a howler from the keeper.

4-0 flattered us I'd say. If Reading had enjoyed a bit of luck they would have got 1 goal.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Birmingham away and Reading away on 09:16 - Apr 30 with 1436 viewsBent_double

Birmingham away and Reading away on 09:09 - Apr 30 by hampstead_blue

I didn't see the Brum game but I'd also say that the oppo had a big difference.

Our second, third, and fourth goals were down to bad defending. But also Spence's goal would only have gone in 1 in 10 times as it was such a howler from the keeper.

4-0 flattered us I'd say. If Reading had enjoyed a bit of luck they would have got 1 goal.

The 5-1 win they got a few seasons ago flattered them, that's football Karma.

I'm waiting for a similar scoreline at Carrot Road to redress the balance with that lot.....next season, hopefully.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024