Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“Sherwood was shown to be a complete tactical fraud" (n/t) 08:48 - May 8 with 2099 viewsMaySixth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

“Sherwood was shown to be a complete tactical fraud" (n/t) on 09:20 - May 8 with 2068 viewsblueislander

Well done. You have successfully trawled the internet for another anti- Sherwood quote. It is almost as if you don't want him to be appointed.
“Sherwood was shown to be a complete tactical fraud" (n/t) on 09:35 - May 8 with 2036 viewsHerbivore

“Sherwood was shown to be a complete tactical fraud" (n/t) on 09:20 - May 8 by blueislander

Well done. You have successfully trawled the internet for another anti- Sherwood quote. It is almost as if you don't want him to be appointed.

Surely anyone who is a Town fan doesn't want him to be appointed?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

“Sherwood was shown to be a complete tactical fraud" (n/t) on 09:37 - May 8 with 2027 viewsWD19

"A youngish English manager fearlessly responding to the pressures of the Premier League by giving young English players regular first-team places — what could be more welcome than that?"

OK, so it was the Guardian.......
“Sherwood was shown to be a complete tactical fraud" (n/t) on 09:42 - May 8 with 2021 viewsHalf_Idiot

I'd rather we went for someone else but there's plenty worse out there.

but the comment "He is essentially football management's equivalent to Bez from the Happy Mondays.” really cracked me up
“Sherwood was shown to be a complete tactical fraud" (n/t) on 10:07 - May 8 with 1997 viewsSomethingBlue

To be fair that's vague internet bullsh7ttery by numbers.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

“Sherwood was shown to be a complete tactical fraud" (n/t) on 10:11 - May 8 with 1984 viewsblueislander

“Sherwood was shown to be a complete tactical fraud" (n/t) on 09:35 - May 8 by Herbivore

Surely anyone who is a Town fan doesn't want him to be appointed?

No. I don't particularly want him to be appointed, although there are far worse. My post was aimed at the constant repetitive posts from May 6th, which contain no content of his own.
“Sherwood was shown to be a complete tactical fraud" (n/t) on 10:14 - May 8 with 1972 viewsHerbivore

“Sherwood was shown to be a complete tactical fraud" (n/t) on 10:07 - May 8 by SomethingBlue

To be fair that's vague internet bullsh7ttery by numbers.

But the seven line ups and seven formations does rather suggest a manager whose main approach is to throw enough sh!t and hope some of it sticks. There's the fact he's had three jobs and never celebrated a one year anniversary in any of them. That's without getting on to him being a complete Muppet.

“Sherwood was shown to be a complete tactical fraud" (n/t) on 10:17 - May 8 with 1963 viewsSomethingBlue

“Sherwood was shown to be a complete tactical fraud" (n/t) on 10:14 - May 8 by Herbivore

But the seven line ups and seven formations does rather suggest a manager whose main approach is to throw enough sh!t and hope some of it sticks. There's the fact he's had three jobs and never celebrated a one year anniversary in any of them. That's without getting on to him being a complete Muppet.

Oh I'm not a fan, I just yawn at statements like the above because most people don't know what they're talking about and do exactly what you describe of Sherwood! I'm not sure he is quite as bad as some people say and there is merit in his work with young players but I can't take to the man and would not like to see us appoint him.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Login to get fewer ads

“Sherwood was shown to be a complete tactical fraud" (n/t) on 10:26 - May 8 with 1932 viewsHennikerBlu

“Sherwood was shown to be a complete tactical fraud" (n/t) on 10:14 - May 8 by Herbivore

Your point about him not staying anywhere for more than a year is well made and objective.

I thought he was let down badly at Villa, but I think he needs to prove himself elsewhere, probably in the lower leagues. There is potentially a good manager in there trying to get out. How he deals with the press is another significant issue, we really don't need those sort of problems here.
“Sherwood was shown to be a complete tactical fraud" (n/t) on 10:36 - May 8 with 1902 viewshype313

“Sherwood was shown to be a complete tactical fraud" (n/t) on 10:26 - May 8 by HennikerBlu

Your point about him not staying anywhere for more than a year is well made and objective.

I thought he was let down badly at Villa, but I think he needs to prove himself elsewhere, probably in the lower leagues. There is potentially a good manager in there trying to get out. How he deals with the press is another significant issue, we really don't need those sort of problems here.

He needs to do something groundbreaking at a League 2 club. Don't know why he thinks he's Championship level, let alone PL Level.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

“Sherwood was shown to be a complete tactical fraud" (n/t) on 14:08 - May 8 with 1808 viewsHerbivore

“Sherwood was shown to be a complete tactical fraud" (n/t) on 10:26 - May 8 by HennikerBlu

He had that opportunity at Swindon and he ballsed that up too.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024