Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poor lad... he fell into the trap 08:24 - May 23 with 1668 viewswkj

Dear oh dear, such a promising talent getting suckered in to believing we could win the World Cup.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44208841

Still, world class though

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Poor lad... he fell into the trap on 08:33 - May 23 with 1595 viewsuefacup81

Oh God.

That's the press' angle sorted out for this summer then - 'anything less is not good enough'. The players complain about the pressure put on them, but they really don't help themselves sometimes.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Poor lad... he fell into the trap on 08:36 - May 23 with 1575 viewsvapour_trail

Poor lad... he fell into the trap on 08:33 - May 23 by uefacup81

Oh God.

That's the press' angle sorted out for this summer then - 'anything less is not good enough'. The players complain about the pressure put on them, but they really don't help themselves sometimes.

What’s he supposed to say though?

We’re hoping to run Poland close in the second round? I’m sure most people recognise this for what it is.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Poor lad... he fell into the trap on 08:41 - May 23 with 1533 viewsSteve_M

Poor lad... he fell into the trap on 08:36 - May 23 by vapour_trail

We’re hoping to run Poland close in the second round? I’m sure most people recognise this for what it is.

It's ok though because the Scum has long established the main scapegoat.

The utter cooonts.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Poor lad... he fell into the trap on 08:42 - May 23 with 1525 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

He cant really say much else as captain.

I don’t think the press, will get carried away. The supporters won’t.

There has been no expectation for a few years now, hopefully that feeds through to the players.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Poor lad... he fell into the trap on 08:43 - May 23 with 1521 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Indeed.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Poor lad... he fell into the trap on 08:44 - May 23 with 1511 viewsGeoffSentence

It seemed perfectly reasonable to me.

"We are not one of the favourites". But "we could do it"

Pretty much how I would answer a journo asking if England would win the world cup of i were in his place.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Poor lad... he fell into the trap on 08:45 - May 23 with 1501 viewsJakeITFC

We can win it, tbf.
Poor lad... he fell into the trap on 08:52 - May 23 with 1444 viewsitfcjoe

We can win it, it's not the most likely scenario but it's not beyond us

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

Poor lad... he fell into the trap on 08:56 - May 23 with 1411 viewsBasuco

England have had considerable success through the younger levels so why can't they carry this on in the full England set-up? OK big ask I know but now we appear to be picking players on form rather than who they play for now and they seem better prepared than before, i.e. tested for induced asthma and other Summer allergies which has been ignored previously, we may just have the best chance for many years to repeat the good times of SBR era at National level. I am not getting carried away with what is just a media sound bite but this squad look more of a team than England have for many years.
Poor lad... he fell into the trap on 11:50 - May 23 with 1198 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

Leave him alone mate, he's obviously got something going on. Last year he tried to lick the transfer window.

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024