Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On a scale of 1-10 how much Ross flouncing is going on? 19:01 - May 23 with 1134 viewsMonkey_Blue

Barely anyone was mentioning him two weeks ago and now he might not be coming it’s the end of the world for some... perspective maybe?
On a scale of 1-10 how much Ross flouncing is going on? on 19:02 - May 23 with 1131 viewswkj

Stilton out of Brie

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

On a scale of 1-10 how much Ross flouncing is going on? on 19:03 - May 23 with 1119 viewsJ2BLUE

You can learn about someone and do in depth digging before coming to the conclusion that they are the man for the club. Loads of St Mirren fans say he's their best manager since SAF. People acting like no one is entitled to be disappointed is just stupid.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

On a scale of 1-10 how much Ross flouncing is going on? on 19:06 - May 23 with 1099 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/SpryGranularAmurminnow
[Post edited 23 May 2018 19:09]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

On a scale of 1-10 how much Ross flouncing is going on? on 19:08 - May 23 with 1085 viewsMonkey_Blue

On a scale of 1-10 how much Ross flouncing is going on? on 19:03 - May 23 by J2BLUE

You can learn about someone and do in depth digging before coming to the conclusion that they are the man for the club. Loads of St Mirren fans say he's their best manager since SAF. People acting like no one is entitled to be disappointed is just stupid.

Why didn’t you push him as the man before then? Didn’t do your research or just thought sucess in a poor Scottish second tier with one of the biggest budgets wasn’t a sign he was a genius? He may be a potentially great manager, but we don’t know and we won’t know. Just chill out. As long as it’s not the chuckle brothers with their from me to you, from me to you possession only strategy I’m sure we’ll get someone else who we don’t know if they’ll be great, terrible or average... someone call Steijn 😉
On a scale of 1-10 how much Ross flouncing is going on? on 19:09 - May 23 with 1083 viewsLankHenners

The English Dictionary's been given a right mangling today. A man was mentioned as the potential new manager of the club we all support so naturally there was lots of discussion and digging and research into him and it turned out he captured a lot of hearts and minds of the fan base.

Maybe people shouldn't gave got so attached to the idea but what's the fricken point of supporting a football club if you can't let your emotions take hold of you sometimes (especially given everyone's been beaten to boredom over the last couple of years).

So on a day where the man who everyone was getting very excited about seems set to go somewhere else, very possibly because of over cautious dilly-dallying on our part, people are naturally going to be annoyed/frustrated. There's been the odd daft comment, mostly in trying to paint Hurst as some sort of identikit Mick, but it's hardly been flouncing on the level of the reaction to seeing Jonathan Douglas named on the teamsheet.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

On a scale of 1-10 how much Ross flouncing is going on? on 19:09 - May 23 with 1072 viewsWD19

On a scale of 1-10 how much Ross flouncing is going on? on 19:13 - May 23 with 1049 viewsMonkey_Blue

On a scale of 1-10 how much Ross flouncing is going on? on 19:09 - May 23 by LankHenners

The English Dictionary's been given a right mangling today. A man was mentioned as the potential new manager of the club we all support so naturally there was lots of discussion and digging and research into him and it turned out he captured a lot of hearts and minds of the fan base.

Maybe people shouldn't gave got so attached to the idea but what's the fricken point of supporting a football club if you can't let your emotions take hold of you sometimes (especially given everyone's been beaten to boredom over the last couple of years).

So on a day where the man who everyone was getting very excited about seems set to go somewhere else, very possibly because of over cautious dilly-dallying on our part, people are naturally going to be annoyed/frustrated. There's been the odd daft comment, mostly in trying to paint Hurst as some sort of identikit Mick, but it's hardly been flouncing on the level of the reaction to seeing Jonathan Douglas named on the teamsheet.

It was Hurst before and before that cook and before that Cowley and before that Steijn... I hope if we want him we get him and he’s a huge sucess, but chill out over a scenario where he might still come but if not he might not be the only right choice or even the right one. You kids need to stay off the fizzy drinks 😄
On a scale of 1-10 how much Ross flouncing is going on? on 19:18 - May 23 with 1025 viewsLankHenners

On a scale of 1-10 how much Ross flouncing is going on? on 19:13 - May 23 by Monkey_Blue

It was Hurst before and before that cook and before that Cowley and before that Steijn... I hope if we want him we get him and he’s a huge sucess, but chill out over a scenario where he might still come but if not he might not be the only right choice or even the right one. You kids need to stay off the fizzy drinks 😄

The general attitude to Ross has clearly been levels above the attention given to the others you mention so I'm not sure how that supports your point at all.

Again "chill out"? You seem to have decided that anyone not fully in support of what's going on is 'flouncing' or needs to 'chill out'. I think it's the dictionary and brushing up on basic word definitions for you.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Login to get fewer ads

On a scale of 1-10 how much Ross flouncing is going on? on 19:22 - May 23 with 1011 viewslowhouseblue

but don't you remember the days when ross was our manager-elect. the excitement, the style ... we had the beating of the world. now those really were the days.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

On a scale of 1-10 how much Ross flouncing is going on? on 19:26 - May 23 with 992 viewsJ2BLUE

On a scale of 1-10 how much Ross flouncing is going on? on 19:08 - May 23 by Monkey_Blue

Why didn’t you push him as the man before then? Didn’t do your research or just thought sucess in a poor Scottish second tier with one of the biggest budgets wasn’t a sign he was a genius? He may be a potentially great manager, but we don’t know and we won’t know. Just chill out. As long as it’s not the chuckle brothers with their from me to you, from me to you possession only strategy I’m sure we’ll get someone else who we don’t know if they’ll be great, terrible or average... someone call Steijn 😉

Because I didn't know anything about him until the news broke. I'm not trying to claim otherwise.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024