Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Childrens kits to have EACH as the sponsor 16:09 - Jun 6 with 1674 viewsDanFord

Fantastic work Town. They look absolutely brilliant. Magical Vegas have covered the printing costs too. Shame I can't squeeze into a 13-14 year old shirt because that's the best home kit we've had for years with the Each logo and one of the worst with the Magical Vegas logo!

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Childrens kits to have EACH as the sponsor on 16:28 - Jun 6 with 1616 viewsIpswichKnight

I know just had a quick look to see what the biggest child size was too.

Hopefully someone will ask planent blue if they will do an adults kit with EACH on it ( though pretty sure the answer will be no! )
Childrens kits to have EACH as the sponsor on 16:46 - Jun 6 with 1562 viewsFreddies_Ears

Childrens kits to have EACH as the sponsor on 16:28 - Jun 6 by IpswichKnight

Hopefully someone will ask planent blue if they will do an adults kit with EACH on it ( though pretty sure the answer will be no! )

The answer is "no". They have been asked many times!
Childrens kits to have EACH as the sponsor on 16:49 - Jun 6 with 1561 viewssuffolkpoker

People wanting a Each logo on an adults shirt is the daftest thing i have heard all day.

Why would they do that, when Daub / Magical has given our club millions to be 'Adult' shirt sponsors.

Well done Magical Vegas... Like i have been saying for ages, these guys are one of the best gambling firms in the UK market.

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Childrens kits to have EACH as the sponsor on 16:50 - Jun 6 with 1554 viewschristiand

A nice touch by the club. A couple of really good moves recently, could it be the start of something good at PR for things to come?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Childrens kits to have EACH as the sponsor on 17:01 - Jun 6 with 1538 viewsMullet

Childrens kits to have EACH as the sponsor on 16:49 - Jun 6 by suffolkpoker

People wanting a Each logo on an adults shirt is the daftest thing i have heard all day.

Why would they do that, when Daub / Magical has given our club millions to be 'Adult' shirt sponsors.

Well done Magical Vegas... Like i have been saying for ages, these guys are one of the best gambling firms in the UK market.

How long have you worked for them?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Childrens kits to have EACH as the sponsor on 17:23 - Jun 6 with 1494 viewsJ2BLUE

And quite right too

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Childrens kits to have EACH as the sponsor on 17:23 - Jun 6 with 1492 viewssuffolkpoker

Childrens kits to have EACH as the sponsor on 17:01 - Jun 6 by Mullet

How long have you worked for them?

haha - i dont work for them. I have been a member here for much longer than they have been sponsors.

anyone who knows me, i own and run a self drive company (Econorent) in stowmarket.

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Childrens kits to have EACH as the sponsor on 19:55 - Jun 6 with 1386 viewsBLUEBEAT

Will the kids shirts have EACH on the back under the number too?

Poll: W or W

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024