Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seems England team has been decided and all players aware of role... 20:07 - Jun 16 with 2302 viewsunstableblue

... and whether starting.

It is:

–––––Pickford

––-Walker Stone Maguire
trippier–––––––-young
––––––Henderson
––––Alli––––-lingard
––––Kane––––-sterling

Really not sure about Young

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Seems England team has been decided and all players aware of role... on 20:43 - Jun 16 with 2191 viewsLeoMuff

If true looks a bit unbalanced to me, but certainly very attacking

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Seems England team has been decided and all players aware of role... on 20:45 - Jun 16 with 2182 viewsSuperblue95

Rashford needs to be starting. Always looks to makes things happen

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Seems England team has been decided and all players aware of role... on 08:41 - Jun 17 with 1890 viewsblueM3

Cahill will start over Stones.
Seems England team has been decided and all players aware of role... on 09:56 - Jun 17 with 1790 viewsNazemariner

I can’t be alone in looking at that team and thinking we’re gonna struggle big time.
Seems England team has been decided and all players aware of role... on 10:03 - Jun 17 with 1781 viewsBackToRussia

Not a fan of Cahill but I'd still have him in. Don't mind Lingaard, is Rashford fit tho?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Seems England team has been decided and all players aware of role... on 16:08 - Jun 17 with 1689 viewsTerry_Nutkins

I honestly thing Toung has been brilliant this season. I love having a full back who can deliver a final ball.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Seems England team has been decided and all players aware of role... on 16:30 - Jun 17 with 1661 viewsbrazil1982

Young has had a good season. Really looking forward to Sterling running then falling over.
Seems England team has been decided and all players aware of role... on 16:32 - Jun 17 with 1656 viewsLord_Lucan

Whateve team he picks I just love Southgates approach to tournament.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

Seems England team has been decided and all players aware of role... on 17:54 - Jun 17 with 1583 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Seems England team has been decided and all players aware of role... on 09:56 - Jun 17 by Nazemariner

I can’t be alone in looking at that team and thinking we’re gonna struggle big time.

I like Southgate and I think he will get the best out of what we have and get them playing as a team.

However, if that set of players took the field in a Premier League match I would not be expecting it to be a team competing for the top places.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024