Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town Make Interview Offer to Poundworld Staff 21:40 - Jun 19 with 1914 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/33835/town-make-interview-offer-to-pound

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Town Make Interview Offer to Poundworld Staff on 22:29 - Jun 19 with 1765 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I like that photo, Phil.

Is the interview offer just a bit of a gimmick? Nice publicity I guess but, presumably the club either has vacancies or doesn't and would interview suitably qualified staff if they applied anyway.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Town Make Interview Offer to Poundworld Staff on 22:38 - Jun 19 with 1748 viewsBrixtonBlue

Town Make Interview Offer to Poundworld Staff on 22:29 - Jun 19 by Nthsuffolkblue

I like that photo, Phil.

Is the interview offer just a bit of a gimmick? Nice publicity I guess but, presumably the club either has vacancies or doesn't and would interview suitably qualified staff if they applied anyway.

That is indeed a lovely photo.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Town Make Interview Offer to Poundworld Staff on 23:09 - Jun 19 with 1699 viewsjeera

Town Make Interview Offer to Poundworld Staff on 22:29 - Jun 19 by Nthsuffolkblue

I like that photo, Phil.

Well it's better than I thought.

I was worried some smart arse was going to offer them tickets for a quid or something.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Town Make Interview Offer to Poundworld Staff on 09:34 - Jun 20 with 1485 viewsLord_Lucan

Have they got a goalie?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

They do have vacancies..... on 09:39 - Jun 20 with 1473 viewsBloots

I like that photo, Phil.

....so it probably works out as a good idea for both parties.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Town Make Interview Offer to Poundworld Staff on 12:01 - Jun 20 with 1367 viewsHerbivore

That headline is like a metaphor for our transfer business. In all seriousness though this is a nice gesture from the club.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Town Make Interview Offer to Poundworld Staff on 12:32 - Jun 20 with 1316 viewsTractorWood

That photo though.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024