Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why? Why do you take a penalty straight down the middle? (n/t) 21:46 - Jul 1 with 1576 viewsSpruceMoose

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Why? Why do you take a penalty straight down the middle? (n/t) on 21:48 - Jul 1 with 1559 viewsRamRob

He did everything wrong, too long run up, too straight, stuttered, right down the middle, like he didn't know what he wanted to do

Poll: What should be the music when opposition score?

Why? Why do you take a penalty straight down the middle? (n/t) on 21:48 - Jul 1 with 1562 viewsfactual_blue

Apparently it's the best bet statistically as the goalkeeper usually dives.

That's why I've never missed a penalty.

Well, that and the fact that I've never taken one.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Why? Why do you take a penalty straight down the middle? (n/t) on 21:50 - Jul 1 with 1532 viewsCrock

Why? Why do you take a penalty straight down the middle? (n/t) on 21:48 - Jul 1 by factual_blue

An even better bet is to put it in one of the top corners as the keeper will never get to it and you will score every time.

Poll: Favourite number?

Why? Why do you take a penalty straight down the middle? (n/t) on 21:51 - Jul 1 with 1529 viewsBlue_Order

If you put height on it, chances are you’ll score. Keepers always dive but can obviously save them with their legs if they’re hit low.

I’d aim for the goalies face and hit it as hard as I could.
Why? Why do you take a penalty straight down the middle? (n/t) on 21:59 - Jul 1 with 1495 viewsSWGF

Why? Why do you take a penalty straight down the middle? (n/t) on 21:48 - Jul 1 by factual_blue

Apparently it's not:

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Why? Why do you take a penalty straight down the middle? (n/t) on 22:30 - Jul 1 with 1468 viewsSpruceMoose

Why? Why do you take a penalty straight down the middle? (n/t) on 21:59 - Jul 1 by SWGF

Apparently it's not:

Personally I'd like to see more toe punts during penalties. Take a 40 yard run up and punt it like you're aiming for the back of the goalkeeper's head.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Why? Why do you take a penalty straight down the middle? (n/t) on 09:01 - Jul 2 with 1331 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Why? Why do you take a penalty straight down the middle? (n/t) on 21:50 - Jul 1 by Crock

An even better bet is to put it in one of the top corners as the keeper will never get to it and you will score every time.

Apart from the ones where you hit it too high/wide, obviously

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Why? Why do you take a penalty straight down the middle? (n/t) on 09:17 - Jul 2 with 1303 viewsbrazil1982

If you're putting it down the middle, smash it as hard as you can.
Login to get fewer ads

Why? Why do you take a penalty straight down the middle? (n/t) on 15:20 - Jul 2 with 1231 viewsPilgrimblue

Why? Why do you take a penalty straight down the middle? (n/t) on 21:48 - Jul 1 by RamRob

He did everything wrong, too long run up, too straight, stuttered, right down the middle, like he didn't know what he wanted to do

Straight is best if in doubt but must be hard and high otherwise legs can (as we saw) play a part.
I was very surprised to see how poor some of the kicks were.
Why? Why do you take a penalty straight down the middle? (n/t) on 15:28 - Jul 2 with 1221 viewsBryanPlug

Why? Why do you take a penalty straight down the middle? (n/t) on 09:17 - Jul 2 by brazil1982

If you're putting it down the middle, smash it as hard as you can.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024