Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What do we want? Free Tommy! When do we want it? 11:50 - Jul 6 with 1264 viewsKievthegreat

Um maybe after the football?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.leeds-live.co.uk/news/leeds-news/justice-tomm
What do we want? Free Tommy! When do we want it? on 11:57 - Jul 6 with 1216 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What do we want? Free Tommy! When do we want it? on 12:20 - Jul 6 with 1174 viewsBlueBadger

I suspect that football has a far greater chance of coming home the Stephen Yaxley-Lennon does at the moment.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

What do we want? Free Tommy! When do we want it? on 12:21 - Jul 6 with 1157 viewswkj

What do we want? Free Tommy! When do we want it? on 12:20 - Jul 6 by BlueBadger

I suspect that football has a far greater chance of coming home the Stephen Yaxley-Lennon does at the moment.

Has someone explained to them they are going to free him... once his sentence is served?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

What do we want? Free Tommy! When do we want it? on 12:22 - Jul 6 with 1149 viewsTempus_Fugit

Well played sir.
What do we want? Free Tommy! When do we want it? on 13:05 - Jul 6 with 1061 viewsEastTownBlue

What do we want? Free Tommy! When do we want it? on 12:21 - Jul 6 by wkj

Has someone explained to them they are going to free him... once his sentence is served?

As they struggle to understand that he pleaded guilty to the offence while on a suspended sentence, good luck with that.
What do we want? Free Tommy! When do we want it? on 13:07 - Jul 6 with 1057 viewsfooters

What do we want? Free Tommy! When do we want it? on 13:05 - Jul 6 by EastTownBlue

As they struggle to understand that he pleaded guilty to the offence while on a suspended sentence, good luck with that.

And now for some reason he's appealing the conviction despite pleading guilty? Funny old world.

If he don't like British law he should go back to where he come from etc.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

What do we want? Free Tommy! When do we want it? on 13:17 - Jul 6 with 1024 viewsfactual_blue

I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024