Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This forum.... 07:14 - Jul 6 with 7576 viewsjaseitfc

is insane!

Just spent the last 20 minutes or so reading different threads.... my oh my theres a few who seem to take it too seriously.

That said at points it was bloody hilarious reading through!
This forum.... on 07:17 - Jul 6 with 3929 viewsColin_Viljoen

Well balenced then??
This forum.... on 08:14 - Jul 6 with 3814 viewsartsbossbeard

See, this can easily be avoided with some simple housekeeping.

If you see a thread that's well over 3 pages and you think it's worth looking at, have a brief scroll through to see who the thread participants are, then, and this is important, go to the end of the thread and if everyone has giving up apart from 2 posters, then avoid.

Bookmark this.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

This forum.... on 08:15 - Jul 6 with 3803 viewsKeno

This forum.... on 08:14 - Jul 6 by artsbossbeard

If you see a thread that's well over 3 pages and you think it's worth looking at, have a brief scroll through to see who the thread participants are, then, and this is important, go to the end of the thread and if everyone has giving up apart from 2 posters, then avoid.

Bookmark this.

my golden rule - If Lucan is involved in a thread its probably worth reading

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

This forum.... on 08:16 - Jul 6 with 3799 viewsartsbossbeard

This forum.... on 08:15 - Jul 6 by Keno

my golden rule - If Lucan is involved in a thread its probably worth reading

A wise choice, although we do get pictures in our WhatsApp group for enhanced story telling pleasure.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

This forum.... on 08:17 - Jul 6 with 3780 viewsKeno

This forum.... on 08:16 - Jul 6 by artsbossbeard

A wise choice, although we do get pictures in our WhatsApp group for enhanced story telling pleasure.

is there an entrance fee for this whats app group?

This forum.... on 08:19 - Jul 6 with 3772 viewsartsbossbeard

This forum.... on 08:17 - Jul 6 by Keno

is there an entrance fee for this whats app group?

It's a bit like Fight Club but without the fighting and we all talk it about it.

This forum.... on 08:22 - Jul 6 with 3755 viewsKeno

This forum.... on 08:19 - Jul 6 by artsbossbeard

It's a bit like Fight Club but without the fighting and we all talk it about it.

so you are brad Pitt and Lucas is the nerdy looking other one?

This forum.... on 08:26 - Jul 6 with 3735 viewsartsbossbeard

This forum.... on 08:22 - Jul 6 by Keno

so you are brad Pitt and Lucas is the nerdy looking other one?

Nailed it.

Login to get fewer ads

This forum.... on 08:32 - Jul 6 with 3691 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Bookmark this.

This rule doesn't apply on page 1 then?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

This forum.... on 08:34 - Jul 6 with 3684 viewsartsbossbeard

This forum.... on 08:32 - Jul 6 by BanksterDebtSlave

This rule doesn't apply on page 1 then?

Actually, that's a decent shout, however, if I was to come home from a hard days graft and take a cursory look on here, I'd immediately be drawn to the larger threads.

I'll allow this addendum though.

This forum.... on 08:35 - Jul 6 with 3676 viewsDubtractor

Bookmark this.

Honestly, if I see a thread of over 5 pages I rarely bother even opening it. The law of averages say that it is likely to be a waste of time.

Sure. I'll have missed a few gems, but think of how much pointless bickering I've missed too.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

This forum.... on 08:39 - Jul 6 with 3646 viewsBrixtonBlue

A quick look at your post history shows you like a bit of a serious debate yourself, particularly in the political threads!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

This forum.... on 08:50 - Jul 6 with 3587 viewsBecclesITFC

Need to ban politics. People are to divided, more than ever. Recipe for an argument.
This forum.... on 08:56 - Jul 6 with 3561 viewsBrixtonBlue

This forum.... on 08:50 - Jul 6 by BecclesITFC

Need to ban politics. People are to divided, more than ever. Recipe for an argument.

No it isn't.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

This forum.... on 09:01 - Jul 6 with 3543 viewsGuthrum

There's just a lot of mass debating goes on.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

This forum.... on 10:54 - Jul 6 with 3423 viewswkj

I have often thought this too, but censoring opinion on a forum creates massive mire of problems - Occasionally Phil has to reign people in, but at the end of the day I just use those posts to

A) Stress test my div list
B) Contribute in the derailment of the OP
C) Bump Oh Jeremy ... on occasion, because... why not
and
D) Oh god, I am the problem

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

on 10:57 - Jul 6 with 3403 views_

This forum.... on 10:59 - Jul 6 with 3391 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Bookmark this.

Simple housekeeping should also include ensuring users take a quick look through the forum before starting a new thread, in case one already exists on the topic you wish to post on.
That way we don't end up with 6 threads on a single news story/match/incident/comment etc.
on 11:00 - Jul 6 with 3380 views_

This forum.... on 10:59 - Jul 6 by King_of_Portman_Rd

Simple housekeeping should also include ensuring users take a quick look through the forum before starting a new thread, in case one already exists on the topic you wish to post on.
That way we don't end up with 6 threads on a single news story/match/incident/comment etc.

This forum.... on 11:01 - Jul 6 with 3369 viewsartsbossbeard

on 11:00 - Jul 6 by _

Evidence?*

*joke

cool story bro (n/t) on 11:03 - Jul 6 with 3363 viewsDyland

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

This forum.... on 11:03 - Jul 6 with 3363 viewsBrixtonBlue

on 10:57 - Jul 6 by _

I like this high-horse version of Libby who's never had a row with anyone on here and is always "reasonable and rational". He's hilarious.

on 11:05 - Jul 6 with 3357 views_

This forum.... on 11:01 - Jul 6 by artsbossbeard

Evidence?*

*joke

on 11:10 - Jul 6 with 3340 views_

This forum.... on 11:03 - Jul 6 by BrixtonBlue

I like this high-horse version of Libby who's never had a row with anyone on here and is always "reasonable and rational". He's hilarious.

Indeed on 11:14 - Jul 6 with 3325 viewsDyland

This forum.... on 08:35 - Jul 6 by Dubtractor

Honestly, if I see a thread of over 5 pages I rarely bother even opening it. The law of averages say that it is likely to be a waste of time.

Sure. I'll have missed a few gems, but think of how much pointless bickering I've missed too.

The Hide Thread button is almost worn out, virtually :)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024