Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hurst not expecting anyone in before the weekend 13:50 - Aug 2 with 2742 viewsDanFord

So we can all stop refreshing TWTD and Twitter every 6 seconds now and pick our line up!

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Hurst not expecting anyone in before the weekend on 13:53 - Aug 2 with 2680 viewsStokieBlue

You really need to stop believing everything the manager says.

He's not going to tell the media, you, his neighbour or probably even his dog what is going on so it's pointless to post this.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Hurst not expecting anyone in before the weekend on 14:02 - Aug 2 with 2541 viewsDanFord

Hurst not expecting anyone in before the weekend on 13:53 - Aug 2 by StokieBlue

You really need to stop believing everything the manager says.

He's not going to tell the media, you, his neighbour or probably even his dog what is going on so it's pointless to post this.

SB

That's a shame. His dog actually posts on here as crazyblue1968.

Hurst not expecting anyone in before the weekend on 14:22 - Aug 2 with 2363 viewsmoughm

COME ON YOU BLUES!

Hurst not expecting anyone in before the weekend on 14:22 - Aug 2 with 2352 viewsmoughm

COME ON YOU BLUES!

Hurst not expecting anyone in before the weekend on 14:23 - Aug 2 with 2332 viewshomer_123

You stop posting every few mins on here then.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Hurst not expecting anyone in before the weekend on 14:25 - Aug 2 with 2297 viewsKieran_Knows

Hurst not expecting anyone in before the weekend on 14:23 - Aug 2 by homer_123

You stop posting every few mins on here then.

Still confident on your def info Homer?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Hurst not expecting anyone in before the weekend on 14:27 - Aug 2 with 2238 viewstigglefish1975

He said he could have 1 in, or could have 4 in potentially, then he would need to make a decision on whether to include them in the squad for BR? not sure what presser you was watching.....
Hurst not expecting anyone in before the weekend on 14:32 - Aug 2 with 2156 viewsDanFord

Hurst not expecting anyone in before the weekend on 14:27 - Aug 2 by tigglefish1975

He said he could have 1 in, or could have 4 in potentially, then he would need to make a decision on whether to include them in the squad for BR? not sure what presser you was watching.....

I posted this after the club tweeted Hurst's comment that he'd be surprised if we had anyone in for the weekend. I can't influence what he says 30 minutes later.

Login to get fewer ads

Hurst not expecting anyone in before the weekend on 14:35 - Aug 2 with 2099 viewshomer_123

Hurst not expecting anyone in before the weekend on 14:25 - Aug 2 by Kieran_Knows

It's what I was told, three of the four by Fri...striker is speculative will be very unlikely Friday.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Hurst not expecting anyone in before the weekend on 14:36 - Aug 2 with 2079 viewstigglefish1975

Hurst not expecting anyone in before the weekend on 14:32 - Aug 2 by DanFord

I posted this after the club tweeted Hurst's comment that he'd be surprised if we had anyone in for the weekend. I can't influence what he says 30 minutes later.

my bad apologises........
Hurst not expecting anyone in before the weekend on 14:37 - Aug 2 with 2078 viewsKieran_Knows

Hurst not expecting anyone in before the weekend on 14:35 - Aug 2 by homer_123

It's what I was told, three of the four by Fri...striker is speculative will be very unlikely Friday.

Suppose we'll see how that plays out over the next 24 hours!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Hurst not expecting anyone in before the weekend on 15:02 - Aug 2 with 1863 viewsPositivelyPortman

Hurst not expecting anyone in before the weekend on 14:36 - Aug 2 by tigglefish1975

my bad apologises........

Don’t apologise Tiggle.
We like things permanently spikey here. 😂

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Hurst not expecting anyone in before the weekend on 15:13 - Aug 2 with 1736 viewshype313

Hurst not expecting anyone in before the weekend on 14:25 - Aug 2 by Kieran_Knows

To be fair Homer he never said it was def info, just passing on comments relayed to him.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Hurst not expecting anyone in before the weekend on 15:42 - Aug 2 with 1511 viewshowdonblue

No I’m going to keep refreshing every 5 minutes I’m loving it as it’s far more exciting than under the previous manger
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024