Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matt Bloomfield 00:40 - Aug 11 with 2267 viewsHipsterectomy

Never see anything about this guy but anyone else incredibly proud of him? Almost 500 apps for one club and the guy is apparently still a big Ipswich fan

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Matt Bloomfield on 01:14 - Aug 11 with 2180 viewsclive_baker

He’s a good lad. Was in the academy with him, really good bloke, got a lot of time for him. Wasn’t the best footballer but worked really hard. Loved the town.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Matt Bloomfield on 08:19 - Aug 11 with 1835 viewshandslikeplates

I live quite close to High Wycombe the Wycombe fans love him and call him Mr Wycombe. He had a pretty impressive season last year helping them to promotion and is ready to go again this season. My Wycombe supporting friends say he is being lined up to become their manager when he finally stops playing. So yes, I’m impressed by him.
Matt Bloomfield on 09:39 - Aug 11 with 1514 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Matt Bloomfield on 08:19 - Aug 11 by handslikeplates

I live quite close to High Wycombe the Wycombe fans love him and call him Mr Wycombe. He had a pretty impressive season last year helping them to promotion and is ready to go again this season. My Wycombe supporting friends say he is being lined up to become their manager when he finally stops playing. So yes, I’m impressed by him.

He's a top lad. He's done his media degree etc and has/had a column with BBC and other places. Thought he was nailed on forma good career presenting/doing football and sports tv after. Bright, articulate and all round nice guy. Yes a good ambassador for Ipswich.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Matt Bloomfield on 10:22 - Aug 11 with 1430 viewsdickie

I went to primary school and high school with him and played cricket with him for felixstowe, he's a really lovely bloke. Was one of those annoying people who was good at everything - football, cricket, played the violin, was really bright in top sets for everything. Was always gonna do well, much deserved.
Matt Bloomfield on 10:26 - Aug 11 with 1415 viewsSwailsey

“He was the first footballer to sign the "Football Vs. Homophobia charter for action" in October 2011.”

Good lad.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Matt Bloomfield on 11:08 - Aug 11 with 1312 viewsSlambo

Had many a ding-dong with him in the centre midfield of St Johns when he played for Trimley Red Devils. Hell of a player (but I still managed to stick a couple on him ;)). I always get dewy eyed when an Ipswich fan/player/resident gets a bit of a national profile. Seems like a top bloke and would love to see him get into punditry...

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024