Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rotherham score predictions please 22:50 - Aug 10 with 2303 viewsitfcpaul

I'm being positive even with the new guys playing and basing it on the fact that their centre half are ridicularsly slow and cumbersome and going for 5.0.... let's be positive guys...MM would have gone for a point....PH just goes for it

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Rotherham score predictions please on 22:51 - Aug 10 with 2296 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

0:3
Rotherham score predictions please on 22:53 - Aug 10 with 2293 viewsjudespiveyg

4-1 Gwion Edwards to torment their defence and grab a brace. Harrison to score early from a Nolan through ball. Sears to come off the bench and scramble a goal near the end. Jon Taylor to score second half for Rotherham.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2018 22:55]

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Rotherham score predictions please on 23:02 - Aug 10 with 2259 viewsDessyCook

Rotherham score predictions please on 22:51 - Aug 10 by BtreeBlueBlood

0:3

2-0
Rotherham score predictions please on 23:04 - Aug 10 with 2256 viewsJ2BLUE

4-2 Town

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Rotherham score predictions please on 23:14 - Aug 10 with 2229 viewseddiespearitt03

Would not under estimate Rotherham, they are going to be determined to get a result. Where as Ipswich are possibly high in confidence so could blow Rotherham away . Could go one way or the other, it all depends on who plays well . Got a feeling there will be a few goals so I,ll go for a 2-2 draw .
Rotherham score predictions please on 06:10 - Aug 11 with 2128 viewsTractorWood

Tough to call. We are still finding our way and they will want to bounce back after getting done over by Brentford. The atmosphere up there can be pretty decent if they go ahead or equalise.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Rotherham score predictions please on 06:16 - Aug 11 with 2121 viewsBadgerBajner

0-2
Rotherham score predictions please on 06:29 - Aug 11 with 2114 viewsEastMidlandBlue

0-4
Harrison 2
Nolan
Jackson
Login to get fewer ads

Rotherham score predictions please on 08:14 - Aug 11 with 2047 viewsHerbivore

2-1 to Rotherham. We're still bedding in and finding our feet and this is a tougher game than people realise.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Rotherham score predictions please on 08:19 - Aug 11 with 2038 viewsKeno

2- 7 Town

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Rotherham score predictions please on 08:26 - Aug 11 with 2013 viewsElderGrizzly

Rotherham 2-4 Town

Think we will be vulnerable defensively, but will have too much in the final 3rd
Rotherham score predictions please on 08:29 - Aug 11 with 2011 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

1-1.
Team going to need time to gel.
Harrison to score.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Rotherham score predictions please on 10:49 - Aug 11 with 1885 viewschristiand

In one way it’s good so many are predicting a win for us, but on the other hand many believing Rotherham United are simply cannon fodder is a little disrespectful. Yes, they got hammered at Brentford last week, but let’s not forget we aren’t Brentford and that’s a fact!! The Millers will be fired up and looking to put on a good show in front of their own fans. We now have a team filled with League One and Two players with next to no Championship experience with limited collective time together. Think we could be in for a rude awakening today in a closely fought game - 2-1 to Rotherham, just got this bad feeling in my gut!! 😫
[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 12:36]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Rotherham score predictions please on 10:52 - Aug 11 with 1880 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Rotherham score predictions please on 08:29 - Aug 11 by StochesStotasBlewe

1-1.
Team going to need time to gel.
Harrison to score.

Tempting odds for a draw too.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Rotherham score predictions please on 10:54 - Aug 11 with 1879 viewsOsborneOneNil

Rotherham score predictions please on 10:49 - Aug 11 by christiand

In one way it’s good so many are predicting a win for us, but on the other hand many believing Rotherham United are simply cannon fodder is a little disrespectful. Yes, they got hammered at Brentford last week, but let’s not forget we aren’t Brentford and that’s a fact!! The Millers will be fired up and looking to put on a good show in front of their own fans. We now have a team filled with League One and Two players with next to no Championship experience with limited collective time together. Think we could be in for a rude awakening today in a closely fought game - 2-1 to Rotherham, just got this bad feeling in my gut!! 😫
[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 12:36]

Think it’s just peoples views.

I’m 2-1 Town
Rotherham score predictions please on 11:08 - Aug 11 with 1864 viewsfloridaboy

3-2 Rotherham
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024