Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The likes of Rowe / Bishop.... 18:45 - Aug 18 with 1598 viewsCurrie10

Could they come into the thoughts for Tuesday, or a bit more work perhaps some U23 games?

Also, Nydam / Emmanuel - they going out on loan do we think?
The likes of Rowe / Bishop.... on 18:58 - Aug 18 with 1560 viewsbontcho

Pretty sure Bishop and Rowe will play on Monday for the U23s. Huws too.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

The likes of Rowe / Bishop.... on 19:00 - Aug 18 with 1553 viewschristiand

The likes of Rowe / Bishop.... on 18:58 - Aug 18 by bontcho

Pretty sure Bishop and Rowe will play on Monday for the U23s. Huws too.

When fit all three of them will make a different to our side, it’s just keeping them fit which is the problem. Think Tuesday will be too soon though.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

The likes of Rowe / Bishop.... on 19:11 - Aug 18 with 1512 viewspointofblue

Hurst's comments in today's matchday programme:

"... there were positives [on Tuesday] and it was great to see Danny Rowe and Teddy Bishop out there after their injuries.
"They still have a long way to go to get to the forefront of my mind for selection but they are heading in the right direction... they just need to build up their fitness levels to get themselves in the best physical condition to compete for a place in the team."

Unless we have an absolute crisis (with Nolan, Ward, Sears and Roberts all having issues too) I don't think we'll see them start for the first team for a bit.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

The likes of Rowe / Bishop.... on 19:13 - Aug 18 with 1508 viewsBLUEBEAT

Rowe and Bishop were in Nando’s before the match.

They were with another person who supposedly plays for us. Tom somebody...?

Poll: W or W

The likes of Rowe / Bishop.... on 19:14 - Aug 18 with 1492 viewspointofblue

The likes of Rowe / Bishop.... on 19:13 - Aug 18 by BLUEBEAT

Thumb?

The likes of Rowe / Bishop.... on 19:21 - Aug 18 with 1471 viewsbontcho

The likes of Rowe / Bishop.... on 19:00 - Aug 18 by christiand

When fit all three of them will make a different to our side, it’s just keeping them fit which is the problem. Think Tuesday will be too soon though.

Certainly gives us options. I think Bishop would be great in the Nolan role, not sure if he could play both? It would be exciting if they did.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

The likes of Rowe / Bishop.... on 19:26 - Aug 18 with 1440 viewspointofblue

The likes of Rowe / Bishop.... on 19:21 - Aug 18 by bontcho

Certainly gives us options. I think Bishop would be great in the Nolan role, not sure if he could play both? It would be exciting if they did.

I think the preferred three at this stage would be Skuse, Huws, Nolan though Chalobah must be putting pressure on the former's place and Bishop will do the same with Nolan. The lack of another Huws at the club (arguably it's Tom Adyemi but we see Halley's Comet more than we see him play) does result in square pegs in round holes all too often in terms of different styles across midfield.

The likes of Rowe / Bishop.... on 20:10 - Aug 18 with 1368 viewschristiand

The likes of Rowe / Bishop.... on 19:21 - Aug 18 by bontcho

What I’ve seen of Rowe would like to see him on the other side to Edwards, behind Harrison. He works hard and undoubtedly has a bit of quality about him in his delivery.

Login to get fewer ads

The likes of Rowe / Bishop.... on 20:13 - Aug 18 with 1352 viewswkj

The likes of Rowe / Bishop.... on 20:10 - Aug 18 by christiand

What I’ve seen of Rowe would like to see him on the other side to Edwards, behind Harrison. He works hard and undoubtedly has a bit of quality about him in his delivery.

I think the left is indeed the area we need look at long and hard as far as who plays the best there. I hope Ward finds his feet for us, as he is a player that can do a thing of two on his day, but I would also like to see Rowe break through.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The likes of Rowe / Bishop.... on 20:15 - Aug 18 with 1342 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The likes of Rowe / Bishop.... on 19:13 - Aug 18 by BLUEBEAT

There certainly isn't any Tom that plays for Town.

MM was rumoured to be signing Tom Adeyemi last season but I think the deal must have fallen through.

The last Tom to play for us I can recall was Tommy Miller.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

The likes of Rowe / Bishop.... on 20:20 - Aug 18 with 1330 viewschristiand

The likes of Rowe / Bishop.... on 20:13 - Aug 18 by wkj

I think the left is indeed the area we need look at long and hard as far as who plays the best there. I hope Ward finds his feet for us, as he is a player that can do a thing of two on his day, but I would also like to see Rowe break through.

Where do think Huws’ best role would be? In Nolan or Skuse’s position. I know it’s still early days, but those three would be like new signings to our squad ‘IF’ we can get them back to a level fitness they were before their injuries.

I know I’ve bored everybody regarding Adeyemi, but he’s a real box to box midfielder that can get beyond the striker, if he was fit and available what an asset he would be to our squad. He’d add a different dimension to our midfield. Just wish he could sort himself out.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2018 20:32]

The likes of Rowe / Bishop.... on 20:25 - Aug 18 with 1309 viewswkj

The likes of Rowe / Bishop.... on 20:20 - Aug 18 by christiand

Where do think Huws’ best role would be? In Nolan or Skuse’s position. I know it’s still early days, but those three would be like new signings to our squad ‘IF’ we can get them back to a level fitness they were before their injuries.

I know I’ve bored everybody regarding Adeyemi, but he’s a real box to box midfielder that can get beyond the striker, if he was fit and available what an asset he would be to our squad. He’d add a different dimension to our midfield. Just wish he could sort himself out.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2018 20:32]

I honestly can't say because different players play different ways from gaffer to gaffer. Skuse adapting doesn't suprise me, but in some ways as far as morale management goes, having all players fit in the middle is a potential nightmare for Hurst.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The likes of Rowe / Bishop.... on 20:30 - Aug 18 with 1292 viewsMrTown

Think Rowe will be in the squad as an option on the wings now Edun is suspended.

Bishop and Huws in u23

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

The likes of Rowe / Bishop.... on 17:32 - Aug 19 with 1057 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

The likes of Rowe / Bishop.... on 20:30 - Aug 18 by MrTown

Think Rowe will be in the squad as an option on the wings now Edun is suspended.

Bishop and Huws in u23

The original plan was for Rowe and Bishop to play for the 23s tomorrow night.
Due to Edun's suspension though that may change - Hurst will decide on Monday if one of them is in Tuesday's squad. The other will play in the 23s as planned, unless he decides neither will come into the 18, and uses someone else.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024