Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mourinho acting like a child again 06:19 - Aug 28 with 1603 viewsgtsb

I reckon the pressure is too much for him now. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45325398
Mourinho acting like a child again on 07:25 - Aug 28 with 1505 viewsgroovyASH

He can't handle pressure when things are going against him. It's a farce and don't see how he will continue at Manure with his erratic representation

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

Mourinho acting like a child again on 08:08 - Aug 28 with 1463 viewsGarv

Haven't liked him for a long time but he's called out the press by telling them to decide whether it's about style or results. I can see why he's bored with the press but then at the same time that's probably what you've got coming if you call yourself the special one.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Mourinho acting like a child again on 08:10 - Aug 28 with 1452 viewsSwansea_Blue

He’s just a rich man’s Mick McCarthy

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Mourinho acting like a child again on 08:48 - Aug 28 with 1427 viewsDeano69

But he won tactically, apparently. What a plonker.

man U fans in general seem to have become a bit confused. If it had been van Gaal or Moyes there would have been a revolt by now, but the ‘Special One’ has them confused.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Mourinho acting like a child again on 09:07 - Aug 28 with 1390 viewsbritbiker

Mourinho acting like a child again on 07:25 - Aug 28 by groovyASH

He can't handle pressure when things are going against him. It's a farce and don't see how he will continue at Manure with his erratic representation

I always likened him to the football version of the American President. Likes having the big toys and adulation but acts like a baby when challenged.
I think they said on the radio that man Utd had spent over 700 million in transfer fees alone since Fergie left. Hasn't been spent well has it.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2018 10:28]
Mourinho acting like a child again on 09:15 - Aug 28 with 1373 viewsGlebeTractor

Something we have all noticed is when Manchester United are out of form, José plays up.

I actually think this is only a ploy to distract media attention from absolutely slaughtering the team, and what little morale they may have left.

Poll: Was that the worst game you've been to? If not, what was?

Mourinho acting like a child again on 09:16 - Aug 28 with 1368 viewsm14_blue

Mourinho acting like a child again on 08:48 - Aug 28 by Deano69

But he won tactically, apparently. What a plonker.

man U fans in general seem to have become a bit confused. If it had been van Gaal or Moyes there would have been a revolt by now, but the ‘Special One’ has them confused.

The real United fans I know aren't confused at all, they've wanted Jose out for a while.
Mourinho acting like a child again on 09:28 - Aug 28 with 1338 viewsjaykay

Mourinho acting like a child again on 09:16 - Aug 28 by m14_blue

The real United fans I know aren't confused at all, they've wanted Jose out for a while.

i hope they were not like the real man u. fans we saw on the telly after the game. wanting selfies taken with lucas.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Login to get fewer ads

Mourinho acting like a child again on 09:52 - Aug 28 with 1313 viewsm14_blue

Mourinho acting like a child again on 09:28 - Aug 28 by jaykay

i hope they were not like the real man u. fans we saw on the telly after the game. wanting selfies taken with lucas.

Ha, they would say not - I'm not so sure...
Mourinho acting like a child again on 10:01 - Aug 28 with 1297 viewsBent_double

Mourinho acting like a child again on 08:10 - Aug 28 by Swansea_Blue

He’s just a rich man’s Mick McCarthy

Well the real MM is available if they move quickly...

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024