Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Winger Graham Rejoins Town on Loan 14:35 - Aug 28 with 2073 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34341/winger-graham-rejoins-town-on-loan

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Winger Graham Rejoins Town on Loan on 14:47 - Aug 28 with 2000 viewsMonkey

Well.. im massively underwhelmed. 11 appearances in the last 4 years. 1 career goal to date and 25 career appearances in total.

Is this really the best we can do?

Dont get me wrong im going to cheer this guy as much as any other player but it feels like a panic signing to just get bodies through the door, i dont see how it will improve us enough to warrant playing him over other players we already have.

Poll: Which division do you honestly think Ipswich will be in next season?

Winger Graham Rejoins Town on Loan on 14:49 - Aug 28 with 1985 viewsSpruceMoose

Winger Graham Rejoins Town on Loan on 14:47 - Aug 28 by Monkey

Well.. im massively underwhelmed. 11 appearances in the last 4 years. 1 career goal to date and 25 career appearances in total.

Dont get me wrong im going to cheer this guy as much as any other player but it feels like a panic signing to just get bodies through the door, i dont see how it will improve us enough to warrant playing him over other players we already have.

That's the spirit!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Winger Graham Rejoins Town on Loan on 14:51 - Aug 28 with 1973 viewsGavTWTD

I can't imagine Wolves will want to keep him so will be a permanent signing in Jan if he impresses...

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Winger Graham Rejoins Town on Loan on 15:04 - Aug 28 with 1897 viewsFenboyBlue

I honestly can't remember him first time round. But as long as he brings his mum, Heather, to the games he's very welcome.
Winger Graham Rejoins Town on Loan on 15:05 - Aug 28 with 1891 viewsSpruceMoose

Monkey by name, Monkey by brain power.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Winger Graham Rejoins Town on Loan on 15:13 - Aug 28 with 1854 viewsSuperblue95

Couldn't you have posted your negative drivel in the news comments themselves as opposed to subjecting the forum to your dross?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Winger Graham Rejoins Town on Loan on 15:19 - Aug 28 with 1826 viewsSpruceMoose

Winger Graham Rejoins Town on Loan on 15:13 - Aug 28 by Superblue95

Couldn't you have posted your negative drivel in the news comments themselves as opposed to subjecting the forum to your dross?

Like I said, Internet Licences. We need them, people. Now.

Winger Graham Rejoins Town on Loan on 15:19 - Aug 28 with 1827 viewsSwansea_Blue

Winger Graham Rejoins Town on Loan on 15:05 - Aug 28 by SpruceMoose

He/she's largely right thought
[Post edited 28 Aug 2018 15:20]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Winger Graham Rejoins Town on Loan on 15:22 - Aug 28 with 1809 viewsFrimleyBlue

Winger Graham Rejoins Town on Loan on 15:13 - Aug 28 by Superblue95

With respect to the poster, what Dross?

If those figures are factual, it's not an exciting signing...

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Winger Graham Rejoins Town on Loan on 15:56 - Aug 28 with 1717 viewsnshearman1

Winger Graham Rejoins Town on Loan on 15:22 - Aug 28 by FrimleyBlue

With respect to the poster, what Dross?

If those figures are factual, it's not an exciting signing...

It's not really, and it's extraordinary how any negative comment since Hurst's arrival gets massively dumped on here. It also suggests that Roberts and Rowe are not really cutting the mustard. That's 10 players brought in thus far, which also suggests an element of desperation, of quantity over quality. It's certainly fair play to fail to be particularly excited about it.
Winger Graham Rejoins Town on Loan on 16:02 - Aug 28 with 1690 viewsMonkey

Winger Graham Rejoins Town on Loan on 15:05 - Aug 28 by SpruceMoose

So stating facts around a players lack of playing time and goalscoring record and being underwhelmed by those is "monkey by nature"?

Well if your truely please and inspired by those numbers then to be honest i pity you.

Poll: Which division do you honestly think Ipswich will be in next season?

Winger Graham Rejoins Town on Loan on 16:03 - Aug 28 with 1678 viewsSuperblue95

Winger Graham Rejoins Town on Loan on 16:02 - Aug 28 by Monkey

So stating facts around a players lack of playing time and goalscoring record and being underwhelmed by those is "monkey by nature"?

Well if your truely please and inspired by those numbers then to be honest i pity you.

Oooh he showed you Sprucey

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Winger Graham Rejoins Town on Loan on 16:06 - Aug 28 with 1665 viewsSpruceMoose

Winger Graham Rejoins Town on Loan on 16:02 - Aug 28 by Monkey

You let your anger and rage get the better of your typing there.

Calm down, brother.

Winger Graham Rejoins Town on Loan on 16:29 - Aug 28 with 1602 viewsCBMTOBWMMBG

Winger Graham Rejoins Town on Loan on 16:06 - Aug 28 by SpruceMoose

Calm down, brother.

Why do you have to insult people?

It is so unnecessary.
Winger Graham Rejoins Town on Loan on 16:30 - Aug 28 with 1599 viewsSpruceMoose

Winger Graham Rejoins Town on Loan on 16:29 - Aug 28 by CBMTOBWMMBG

Why do you have to insult people?

It is so unnecessary.

Never known love in my life.

Winger Graham Rejoins Town on Loan on 16:42 - Aug 28 with 1569 viewsCurrie10

Winger Graham Rejoins Town on Loan on 16:06 - Aug 28 by SpruceMoose

Calm down, brother.

Ha ;) very good very good.

Thoughts on this lad then?

Potentially decent IF not injured.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024