Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Games till end of october are all tough 10:38 - Sep 25 with 1450 viewssimoitfc

Sadly i can only see us getting 1 point from tbose games millwall away i reckon.

If that is the case hurst wont be here in november.
The decision for evans is does he go for cheap option in hogg and nash as full time gaffers.or look for the tried and tested again.

Nash and hogg with klug in backround and the likes of butcher and burley guiding them would be a good shout.

Worrying times
Games till end of october are all tough on 11:12 - Sep 25 with 1399 viewsJackSted

If Hurst does go I'd suggest giving it to Klug permanently

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Games till end of october are all tough on 11:14 - Sep 25 with 1390 viewssimoitfc

Games till end of october are all tough on 11:12 - Sep 25 by JackSted

Id give it to nash and hogg with klug there as a older head for experiance bit i would involve burley somewhere
Games till end of october are all tough on 12:09 - Sep 25 with 1334 viewsGeoffSentence

From where we are, the games from the beginning of November to the beginning of May look pretty tough too.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Games till end of october are all tough on 12:24 - Sep 25 with 1302 viewsCoastalblue

Games till end of october are all tough on 11:12 - Sep 25 by JackSted

Klug doesn't want it and wouldn't take it. He's said this on more than one occasion. I suspect he'd be the current encumbent if he was willing.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Games till end of october are all tough on 12:31 - Sep 25 with 1281 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Games till end of october are all tough on 12:09 - Sep 25 by GeoffSentence

From where we are, the games from the beginning of November to the beginning of May look pretty tough too.

"No Easy games in this league" etc.

I fully expect our first win & subsequent wins to come against some of the so called 'better' or 'bigger' teams
Games till end of october are all tough on 12:34 - Sep 25 with 1264 viewsSouperJim

Games till end of october are all tough on 11:14 - Sep 25 by simoitfc

Id give it to nash and hogg with klug there as a older head for experiance bit i would involve burley somewhere

Two young inexperienced coaches to turn the current state of affairs around? No thanks.

If Hurst can't pick things up in the next 10 games and if Evans does depart from his usual policy of backing the manager well past their sell-by-date, what we'll get is a very experienced old hand like a Neil Warnock or similar to try and keep us in the division.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Games till end of october are all tough on 12:37 - Sep 25 with 1250 viewsbritbiker

Don't forget we draw all our home games¡
Games till end of october are all tough on 12:38 - Sep 25 with 1245 viewsSuperblue95

Games till end of october are all tough on 11:14 - Sep 25 by simoitfc

Thank god you aren't our chairman with a mish mash approach like that

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Login to get fewer ads

Games till end of october are all tough on 13:03 - Sep 25 with 1191 viewsericclacton

The management team completely forgot to replace the championship strikers we had last season, huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge mistake absolutely huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge, the squad has no natural goal scorers in it, so that being the case we will find it very very hard to win a game, it's as plain as the nose on your face. Maupay Rodriguez Pukki Bodvarsson
Dack players like this are goal scorers and we have nothing like that in the squad, do you undertstand hey do you understand hey do you understand...............BONKERS!!!!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024