Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea highlights from SKY 17:21 - Oct 6 with 4274 viewsgtsb

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/swansea-city/1151945
Swansea highlights from SKY on 17:26 - Oct 6 with 4116 viewspointofblue

We seemed to be getting outflanked on the defensive right again and again. Knudsen for Pennington against QPR?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Swansea highlights from SKY on 17:27 - Oct 6 with 4067 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Those highlights suggest Sears played well.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Swansea highlights from SKY on 17:28 - Oct 6 with 4068 viewsSteve_M

Swansea highlights from SKY on 17:26 - Oct 6 by pointofblue

We seemed to be getting outflanked on the defensive right again and again. Knudsen for Pennington against QPR?

Pennington doesn't look remotely comfortable at right back. Seems odd that Donacien gets moved around so much when he's grown so much after a tricky couple of games.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Swansea highlights from SKY on 17:32 - Oct 6 with 3980 viewsVic

Hmm, Freddie looks decent in those highlights. But what was happening in our right back area!! Did we even have a rb?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Swansea highlights from SKY on 17:32 - Oct 6 with 3975 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Looked like Nsiala getting done for pace.

Difficult to tell without context how much that was or wasn't Pennington's fault.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Swansea highlights from SKY on 17:37 - Oct 6 with 3858 viewsnshearman1

Swansea highlights from SKY on 17:32 - Oct 6 by Nthsuffolkblue

Looked like Nsiala getting done for pace.

Difficult to tell without context how much that was or wasn't Pennington's fault.

Agreed. It looks like PH is unable to take a hard decision on one of his 3 CHs.
Swansea highlights from SKY on 17:50 - Oct 6 with 3693 viewsNo9

Most importantly they didn't chuck their hand in
Good stuff, can't remember when we last had a Town side that would give it everything right to the end
Swansea highlights from SKY on 18:01 - Oct 6 with 3555 viewsDyland

This is ITFC. We aren't allowed to have a solid Championship right back.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea highlights from SKY on 18:06 - Oct 6 with 3489 viewsDarth_Koont

Swansea highlights from SKY on 17:28 - Oct 6 by Steve_M

Pennington doesn't look remotely comfortable at right back. Seems odd that Donacien gets moved around so much when he's grown so much after a tricky couple of games.

To be fair to Pennington he was very good for the last 75 minutes. Less said about him and our defensive organisation in the first 20 the better.

I'd like to see Hurst stick with a back 4 and probably with Knudsen who played an important part in us getting more solid.

The question is whether Donacien plays at right back and then whether Pennington takes over from Nsiala who tends to dive in at least once a game.

Pronouns: He/Him

Swansea highlights from SKY on 03:33 - Oct 7 with 2895 viewsStNeotsBlue

Swansea highlights from SKY on 18:06 - Oct 6 by Darth_Koont

To be fair to Pennington he was very good for the last 75 minutes. Less said about him and our defensive organisation in the first 20 the better.

I'd like to see Hurst stick with a back 4 and probably with Knudsen who played an important part in us getting more solid.

The question is whether Donacien plays at right back and then whether Pennington takes over from Nsiala who tends to dive in at least once a game.

Donacien has been unlucky to get messed around with the loan thing and I'd have him at rb, Chambers & Nsiala at cb with Knudsen at lb.

Also I wouldn't be against Dylan Crowe getting a spot on the bench to cover the rb slot, as it may encourage him to sign and we'd not lose him to one of the big boys looking to hoover him up.
Swansea highlights from SKY on 09:07 - Oct 7 with 2595 viewsTerra_Farma

Cheers for the highlights gtsb.

So chuffed for the lads and a superb result.

Come on the Town!!!
Swansea highlights from SKY on 09:16 - Oct 7 with 2565 viewsNthQldITFC

Swansea highlights from SKY on 18:06 - Oct 6 by Darth_Koont

I haven't seen enough to be very fixed in my views, but a settled back four is usually very important. Donacien, by most accounts, is a solid right back and is (virtually) our player. Knudsen ditto. Chambo crucial for leadership, and gets too much stick for me. Like the look of Toto, but seems to get caught flat footed a bit for me, needs to develop that a bit. Pennington has been decent. So for me its Donacien-Nsiala-Chambers-Knudsen, first choice and stick with it to develop understandings. Pennington great to come in with injuries.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Swansea highlights from SKY on 10:20 - Oct 7 with 2410 viewsHarry_Palmer

Swansea highlights from SKY on 17:50 - Oct 6 by No9

Most importantly they didn't chuck their hand in
Good stuff, can't remember when we last had a Town side that would give it everything right to the end

Really? You forgotten the 5 years under Mick already then?

Whilst his teams may have lacked quality I would say that 'giving it everything' for the full 90 was one of his mandatory requirements.
Swansea highlights from SKY on 15:40 - Oct 7 with 2197 viewsBenno1960

Swansea highlights from SKY on 09:16 - Oct 7 by NthQldITFC

I haven't seen enough to be very fixed in my views, but a settled back four is usually very important. Donacien, by most accounts, is a solid right back and is (virtually) our player. Knudsen ditto. Chambo crucial for leadership, and gets too much stick for me. Like the look of Toto, but seems to get caught flat footed a bit for me, needs to develop that a bit. Pennington has been decent. So for me its Donacien-Nsiala-Chambers-Knudsen, first choice and stick with it to develop understandings. Pennington great to come in with injuries.

agree especially as Penners is not techinally our player unless we sign him next season
Swansea highlights from SKY on 15:44 - Oct 7 with 2185 viewsPJH

Swansea highlights from SKY on 10:20 - Oct 7 by Harry_Palmer

Really? You forgotten the 5 years under Mick already then?

Whilst his teams may have lacked quality I would say that 'giving it everything' for the full 90 was one of his mandatory requirements.

Correct, I don't think that we have had a team giving everything until the end since last season.
Swansea highlights from SKY on 17:45 - Oct 7 with 2099 viewsBLUEBEAT

Swansea highlights from SKY on 17:32 - Oct 6 by Vic

Hmm, Freddie looks decent in those highlights. But what was happening in our right back area!! Did we even have a rb?

Yes but he was playing LB

Poll: W or W

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024