Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil - I have been waiting for the TWTD exclusive on Fabians new job 12:08 - Oct 10 with 1848 viewsKeno

I have spent hours, years even bringing untold joy and mirth to all on here and the one time I make a meaningful contribution you ignore it!!

I'm speechless really

I'm thinking of never posting again, ever.

You'd miss me then!! HA!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Phil - I have been waiting for the TWTD exclusive on Fabians new job on 12:12 - Oct 10 with 1817 viewsSuperblue95

If Phil doesn't reply to this post saying "who dis?" then I'll be very disappointed

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Phil - I have been waiting for the TWTD exclusive on Fabians new job on 12:20 - Oct 10 with 1796 viewsRyorry

You make a meaningful contribution, then go and spoil it by spelling girth wrong

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Phil - I have been waiting for the TWTD exclusive on Fabians new job on 12:23 - Oct 10 with 1791 viewsSwansea_Blue

Phil - I have been waiting for the TWTD exclusive on Fabians new job on 12:20 - Oct 10 by Ryorry

You make a meaningful contribution, then go and spoil it by spelling girth wrong

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Phil - I have been waiting for the TWTD exclusive on Fabians new job on 12:28 - Oct 10 with 1773 viewsKeno

Phil - I have been waiting for the TWTD exclusive on Fabians new job on 12:23 - Oct 10 by Swansea_Blue

I thought it was very nice of Ryorry to mention that

On such matters I'm not one to blow my trumpet

Phil - I have been waiting for the TWTD exclusive on Fabians new job on 12:48 - Oct 10 with 1712 viewssolemio

Phil - I have been waiting for the TWTD exclusive on Fabians new job on 12:20 - Oct 10 by Ryorry

You make a meaningful contribution then spoil it by spelling 'wrongly' wrongly.
Phil - I have been waiting for the TWTD exclusive on Fabians new job on 13:08 - Oct 10 with 1673 viewsfactual_blue

Phil - I have been waiting for the TWTD exclusive on Fabians new job on 12:28 - Oct 10 by Keno

I thought it was very nice of Ryorry to mention that

On such matters I'm not one to blow my trumpet

Surely you mean 'penny whistle', not trumpet?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Phil - I have been waiting for the TWTD exclusive on Fabians new job on 14:47 - Oct 10 with 1570 viewsKeno

Phil - I have been waiting for the TWTD exclusive on Fabians new job on 13:08 - Oct 10 by factual_blue

Surely you mean 'penny whistle', not trumpet?

more like Penny's Furry Harmonica

Phil - I have been waiting for the TWTD exclusive on Fabians new job on 14:48 - Oct 10 with 1577 viewsPhilTWTD

Sorry, not ignoring you, will give it a mention. More a 'meanwhile' than a main story and not been much more noteworthy news in the last few days.
Login to get fewer ads

Phil - I have been waiting for the TWTD exclusive on Fabians new job on 14:55 - Oct 10 with 1554 viewsKeno

Phil - I have been waiting for the TWTD exclusive on Fabians new job on 14:48 - Oct 10 by PhilTWTD

Sorry, not ignoring you, will give it a mention. More a 'meanwhile' than a main story and not been much more noteworthy news in the last few days.

In view off the lack of anything happening it a major front page scoop!!

or were you enjoying a few 'down days'??

Phil - I have been waiting for the TWTD exclusive on Fabians new job on 14:56 - Oct 10 with 1549 viewsfactual_blue

Phil - I have been waiting for the TWTD exclusive on Fabians new job on 14:48 - Oct 10 by PhilTWTD

I think Keno was hoping for a four page special, including a supplementary interview with Keno entitled 'How I Broke The Wilnis Story'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Phil - I have been waiting for the TWTD exclusive on Fabians new job on 15:04 - Oct 10 with 1536 viewsRocky

It should have been the main story on Saturday evening.
Then "Meanwhile, Ipswich beat Swansea 3-2."
Phil - I have been waiting for the TWTD exclusive on Fabians new job on 15:19 - Oct 10 with 1508 viewsKeno

Phil - I have been waiting for the TWTD exclusive on Fabians new job on 15:04 - Oct 10 by Rocky

It should have been the main story on Saturday evening.
Then "Meanwhile, Ipswich beat Swansea 3-2."

Thank you

at least someone appreciates the significance of this event

Phil - I have been waiting for the TWTD exclusive on Fabians new job on 15:21 - Oct 10 with 1503 viewsKeno

Phil - I have been waiting for the TWTD exclusive on Fabians new job on 14:56 - Oct 10 by factual_blue

I think Keno was hoping for a four page special, including a supplementary interview with Keno entitled 'How I Broke The Wilnis Story'.

and you missed the Penny Smith centrefold

Phil - I have been waiting for the TWTD exclusive on Fabians new job on 15:22 - Oct 10 with 1502 viewsRyorry

Phil - I have been waiting for the TWTD exclusive on Fabians new job on 12:48 - Oct 10 by solemio

You make a meaningful contribution then spoil it by spelling 'wrongly' wrongly.

Yeah, I'm afraid all else went out of my head at the thought of Keno's trumpet ...

Phil - I have been waiting for the TWTD exclusive on Fabians new job on 15:27 - Oct 10 with 1492 viewsKeno

Phil - I have been waiting for the TWTD exclusive on Fabians new job on 15:22 - Oct 10 by Ryorry

Yeah, I'm afraid all else went out of my head at the thought of Keno's trumpet ...

speaking of trumpets, which in all fairness have never been my favourite much prefer a corner or flugelhorn, I have been watching the PBS series called Jazz

Wynton Marsalis (sp?) has had a bespoke trumpet with the mouthpiece molded onto it rather than being separate

Ive never seen that before

Phil - I have been waiting for the TWTD exclusive on Fabians new job on 19:58 - Oct 10 with 1350 viewsRyorry

Phil - I have been waiting for the TWTD exclusive on Fabians new job on 15:27 - Oct 10 by Keno

speaking of trumpets, which in all fairness have never been my favourite much prefer a corner or flugelhorn, I have been watching the PBS series called Jazz

Wynton Marsalis (sp?) has had a bespoke trumpet with the mouthpiece molded onto it rather than being separate

Ive never seen that before

I love trumpets, my fav instrument in brass except for sax!

Phil - I have been waiting for the TWTD exclusive on Fabians new job on 11:40 - Oct 11 with 1225 viewsKeno

Phil - I have been waiting for the TWTD exclusive on Fabians new job on 19:58 - Oct 10 by Ryorry

I love trumpets, my fav instrument in brass except for sax!

I prefer the mellower sound of a cornet or flugelhorn, both of which are slightly easier to play

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024