Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Lambert Stoke job is far more pertinent to us right now I'd say 18:36 - Oct 25 with 1210 viewsMullet

Yes he struggled there, but he inherited a disjointed mess of egos as I understand it. That massively affected his impact.

On the one hand that could be cause for worry, as well as the obvious fact we need to massively up our PPG. But I look at how Chambers and Skuse have conducted themselves this season and been the glue, and think that we will be ok in that respect.

Survival will be tough, maybe even impossible still but we have time at least. I would think that regardless of whether we massively overpaid for the Shrewsbury boys, the loans etc. Between the senior lads in the dressing room and Lambert we would come together.

You can imagine Chambers would put an arm around Nolan and Toto not stick a finger up today. I'd love to think it's a siege mentality in there now for the coming weeks.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

The Lambert Stoke job is far more pertinent to us right now I'd say on 18:41 - Oct 25 with 1129 viewsFixed_It

I imagine both Chambers and Scuse will play a crucial role in keeping things together. And we could do a lot worse than Lambert.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

The Lambert Stoke job is far more pertinent to us right now I'd say on 18:43 - Oct 25 with 1073 viewsfooters

We're not completely adrift and giving the new man a couple of months to assess the squad before the window is very wise. A goalscorer is a must.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2018 18:44]

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

The Lambert Stoke job is far more pertinent to us right now I'd say on 18:51 - Oct 25 with 1007 viewsMullet

The Lambert Stoke job is far more pertinent to us right now I'd say on 18:43 - Oct 25 by footers

We're not completely adrift and giving the new man a couple of months to assess the squad before the window is very wise. A goalscorer is a must.

Or at least some belief and supply. I wonder if Lambert will opt for old youth players now looking for a new lease of life a la Nouble or he'll go straight for dogs of war types.

He really needs his own SHunt, Berra et al. to come in.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

The Lambert Stoke job is far more pertinent to us right now I'd say on 18:56 - Oct 25 with 937 viewsSwansea_Blue

The Lambert Stoke job is far more pertinent to us right now I'd say on 18:43 - Oct 25 by footers

Linking between midfiled and attack an absolute must too. There's a massive McGoldrick-shaped hole there (when he was fit of course), or a chase-them-down Garner hole.

I think he needs:
RB
AMC
Another winger
A quality striker

As a minimum

But, possibly more importantly he needs to get this team playing as a unit. Working togehter in all aspects of the game, defending as a unit, attacking as a unit and dealing with set pieces better at both ends of the pitch.

Then he/we have got a chance.

No pressure then!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The Lambert Stoke job is far more pertinent to us right now I'd say on 19:01 - Oct 25 with 889 viewsfooters

The Lambert Stoke job is far more pertinent to us right now I'd say on 18:56 - Oct 25 by Swansea_Blue

Linking between midfiled and attack an absolute must too. There's a massive McGoldrick-shaped hole there (when he was fit of course), or a chase-them-down Garner hole.

I think he needs:
RB
AMC
Another winger
A quality striker

As a minimum

But, possibly more importantly he needs to get this team playing as a unit. Working togehter in all aspects of the game, defending as a unit, attacking as a unit and dealing with set pieces better at both ends of the pitch.

Then he/we have got a chance.

No pressure then!

Good job we haven't got too many loan players then...

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

The Lambert Stoke job is far more pertinent to us right now I'd say on 19:33 - Oct 25 with 708 viewsVic

Yeah, but skuse is useless and past it and shouldn’t be anywhere near the team. Or something like that!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024