Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stuart Taylor now being suggested as Assistant 16:53 - Oct 26 with 2658 viewsmonty_radio

If so, sounds an interesting guy. Got into coaching early and talks here about academy. If this happens, Lambert's role in Academy may be more of a delegating one that has been mooted.

http://www.extratime.ie/articles/19032/stuart-taylor-my-family-were-distraught-t

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Stuart Taylor now being suggested as Assistant on 17:49 - Oct 26 with 2430 viewsJimmy86

My cousin is a professional goalkeeping coach in America and works with him. They are coaching directors for the prep4pro programme. He messaged me on Facebook earlier
Stuart Taylor now being suggested as Assistant on 17:51 - Oct 26 with 2396 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Stuart Taylor now being suggested as Assistant on 17:49 - Oct 26 by Jimmy86

My cousin is a professional goalkeeping coach in America and works with him. They are coaching directors for the prep4pro programme. He messaged me on Facebook earlier

Is that the same Stuart Taylor?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Stuart Taylor now being suggested as Assistant on 17:51 - Oct 26 with 2389 viewsMullet

He looks a lot different to how i remember him. Didn't he have Ian Walker style slick back boyband hair in his pomp? Or is that the wrong Stuart Taylor?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Stuart Taylor now being suggested as Assistant on 17:52 - Oct 26 with 2386 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Was his assistant at Stoke. Doesn't the article say he is now first team coach at Wolves? Would he come here from that role?

Stuart Taylor now being suggested as Assistant on 17:53 - Oct 26 with 2371 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Stuart Taylor now being suggested as Assistant on 17:51 - Oct 26 by Mullet

He looks a lot different to how i remember him. Didn't he have Ian Walker style slick back boyband hair in his pomp? Or is that the wrong Stuart Taylor?

It is. I think there are 3 linked to football, all with the same spelling. Your one is only in his 30s still, I believe.

Stuart Taylor now being suggested as Assistant on 18:44 - Oct 26 with 2183 viewsbluesym

Stuart Taylor now being suggested as Assistant on 17:52 - Oct 26 by Nthsuffolkblue

Was his assistant at Stoke. Doesn't the article say he is now first team coach at Wolves? Would he come here from that role?

He isnt there anymore, its a story from 2017

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Stuart Taylor now being suggested as Assistant on 18:47 - Oct 26 with 2152 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Stuart Taylor now being suggested as Assistant on 18:44 - Oct 26 by bluesym

He isnt there anymore, its a story from 2017

OK. Yes, that was while Lambert was there. I would imagine there is a good chance Lambert would look to bring him on board then. Might prefer Hogg myself.

Stuart Taylor now being suggested as Assistant on 23:29 - Oct 26 with 1680 viewsJimmy86

Stuart Taylor now being suggested as Assistant on 17:51 - Oct 26 by Nthsuffolkblue

Is that the same Stuart Taylor?

The goalkeeper Stuart Taylor is 37 and is still playing. Although he did get released by Southampton.

Bit of a worry Culverhouse isn't going to be part of any coaching team, as that's when Lambert has done well
Login to get fewer ads

Stuart Taylor now being suggested as Assistant on 23:48 - Oct 26 with 1626 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Stuart Taylor now being suggested as Assistant on 23:29 - Oct 26 by Jimmy86

The goalkeeper Stuart Taylor is 37 and is still playing. Although he did get released by Southampton.

Bit of a worry Culverhouse isn't going to be part of any coaching team, as that's when Lambert has done well

Lambert doesn't have to pull up any trees. Get the team organised and playing a proper system. Play the best players in their position and get the defence right. We probably need 43 points from 32 games to stay up, 40 could be enough it's not actually that tall an order if he can get solid Championship players in.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024