Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There are few things greater in life than 15:35 - Nov 9 with 1215 viewsMaySixth

sitting down to watch football highlights without knowing any of the scores.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

There are few things greater in life than on 15:38 - Nov 9 with 1202 viewsJ2BLUE

The European games? Well done if you've managed to avoid the results for this long!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

There are few things greater in life than on 15:39 - Nov 9 with 1201 viewsallezlesbleus

Every Saturday, when I'm not back in Ipswich, I try and avoid all scores before watching the FL show and MOTD. Ruins it otherwise.

Mind you, my weekend is generally ruined after the FL show (or whatever it's called now) anyway.

Here's to a good weekend. COYBB.
There are few things greater in life than on 17:20 - Nov 9 with 1135 viewsJimmyJazz

I think MOTD gives away too many clues, before the highlights GL will often give out some seemingly random fact that something hasn't happened in a while, and then guess what happened today? Plus the running order gives it's own clues, one of the top 6 on later in the program, probably an uneventful 1-0 win then

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

There are few things greater in life than on 17:22 - Nov 9 with 1130 viewsallezlesbleus

There are few things greater in life than on 17:20 - Nov 9 by JimmyJazz

I think MOTD gives away too many clues, before the highlights GL will often give out some seemingly random fact that something hasn't happened in a while, and then guess what happened today? Plus the running order gives it's own clues, one of the top 6 on later in the program, probably an uneventful 1-0 win then

Yeah, I agree with you on that, JimmyJazz. But I still much prefer not knowing the scores for sure.
There are few things greater in life than on 17:26 - Nov 9 with 1119 viewswkj

Ive posted this a couple of times, but I loved my time as a teenager before the great internet boom. I worked at Sainsburys as a trolly pusher and every Saturday as soon as the green'un turned up we were huddled round it as they were cutting the ties. A simpler time

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

There are few things greater in life than on 17:44 - Nov 9 with 1085 viewsSeablu

There are few things greater in life than on 17:20 - Nov 9 by JimmyJazz

Lately, they just seem to pick the game with the most goals first.

I also find the inane analysis from Danny Murphy et al absolutely stupefying.
There are few things greater in life than on 17:46 - Nov 9 with 1076 viewsKeno

which one are you Terry Collier or Bob Ferris?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

There are few things greater in life than on 18:08 - Nov 9 with 1050 viewsgainsboroughblue

Amen to this. However, I have had more than a few viewings ruined by the news being behind on schedules and scores being read out. Not even a 'look away if you don't want to know' option!

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Login to get fewer ads

There are few things greater in life than on 18:20 - Nov 9 with 1033 viewsDarth_Koont

There are few things greater in life than on 17:26 - Nov 9 by wkj

Ive posted this a couple of times, but I loved my time as a teenager before the great internet boom. I worked at Sainsburys as a trolly pusher and every Saturday as soon as the green'un turned up we were huddled round it as they were cutting the ties. A simpler time

Reminds me of Steven Wright's joke about seeing a trolley pusher with 30 on the go and shouting out, "You know, someone else might want to use one of those!!"

I've been tempted.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024