Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bit of an odd request this, but can anyone recommend a pub in central London 10:07 - Nov 24 with 3962 viewsBrixtonBlue

that has board games... preferably Connect 4?!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

on 10:09 - Nov 24 with 1684 views_

Bit of an odd request this, but can anyone recommend a pub in central London on 10:15 - Nov 24 with 1673 viewsBrixtonBlue

on 10:09 - Nov 24 by _

It's not for today. I have a date next week with a girl who reckons she's amazing at Connect 4. I thought it would be quite funny to put her to the test.

I realise I'm opening myself up for ridicule here but as long as I make people happy it's all good...

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

on 10:18 - Nov 24 with 1657 views_

Bit of an odd request this, but can anyone recommend a pub in central London on 10:15 - Nov 24 by BrixtonBlue

It's not for today. I have a date next week with a girl who reckons she's amazing at Connect 4. I thought it would be quite funny to put her to the test.

I realise I'm opening myself up for ridicule here but as long as I make people happy it's all good...

Bit of an odd request this, but can anyone recommend a pub in central London on 10:18 - Nov 24 with 1655 viewsSomethingBlue

The Angelic near Angel definitely used to.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Bit of an odd request this, but can anyone recommend a pub in central London on 10:19 - Nov 24 with 1652 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bit of an odd request this, but can anyone recommend a pub in central London on 10:18 - Nov 24 by SomethingBlue

The Angelic near Angel definitely used to.

Cheers Something, I'll check it out.

Bit of an odd request this, but can anyone recommend a pub in central London on 10:23 - Nov 24 with 1632 viewsBrixtonBlue

on 10:18 - Nov 24 by _

And here comes the ridicule.

There's nothing particularly kooky or whacky about it... it's just a comment she made on her profile so I thought I'd see how far I could push it for a laugh.

on 10:24 - Nov 24 with 1626 views_

Bit of an odd request this, but can anyone recommend a pub in central London on 10:23 - Nov 24 by BrixtonBlue

And here comes the ridicule.

There's nothing particularly kooky or whacky about it... it's just a comment she made on her profile so I thought I'd see how far I could push it for a laugh.

Bit of an odd request this, but can anyone recommend a pub in central London on 10:24 - Nov 24 with 1630 viewsm14_blue

on 10:18 - Nov 24 by _

I try not to really get involved in any of the personality stuff on here but you do seem to have a bit of a hard on for dollers lately. I think some of it may be meant to be in jest but it just comes across as not very nice.

You’re one of the best posters on here (except when talking about Celtic obvs) but maybe have a blind spot here? Seems out of character compared to how you interact with everyone else.

Anyway, none of my business really.
Login to get fewer ads

Bit of an odd request this, but can anyone recommend a pub in central London on 10:25 - Nov 24 with 1626 viewsReuser_is_God

Bit of an odd request this, but can anyone recommend a pub in central London on 10:15 - Nov 24 by BrixtonBlue

Oh wow.

8pm connect 4, 12pm on all 4’s?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Bit of an odd request this, but can anyone recommend a pub in central London on 10:26 - Nov 24 with 1626 viewsLord_Lucan

Go to Pattaya and plump yourself in a Beer Bar

The girls will play connect 4 all night and then you can shag them for a tenner.

Arguably cheaper than taking a bird out in Brixton and buying her bangers and mash, plus you haven't got to talk about things that you don't want to.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

on 10:29 - Nov 24 with 1617 views_

Bit of an odd request this, but can anyone recommend a pub in central London on 10:24 - Nov 24 by m14_blue

I try not to really get involved in any of the personality stuff on here but you do seem to have a bit of a hard on for dollers lately. I think some of it may be meant to be in jest but it just comes across as not very nice.

You’re one of the best posters on here (except when talking about Celtic obvs) but maybe have a blind spot here? Seems out of character compared to how you interact with everyone else.

Bit of an odd request this, but can anyone recommend a pub in central London on 10:31 - Nov 24 with 1604 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bit of an odd request this, but can anyone recommend a pub in central London on 10:25 - Nov 24 by Reuser_is_God

Oh wow.

8pm connect 4, 12pm on all 4’s?

haha, well let's hope so

Bit of an odd request this, but can anyone recommend a pub in central London on 10:33 - Nov 24 with 1599 viewsm14_blue

on 10:29 - Nov 24 by _

Can’t say fairer than that.

FWIW I totally agree about the dating game. Although before I met mrs m14 I’d have played connect 4 until my fingers bled if I thought it would get me some with a girl I liked.

Good luck dollers I say.
lollers on 10:34 - Nov 24 with 1596 viewsDyland

Oh Jerseys... :) x

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Bit of an odd request this, but can anyone recommend a pub in central London on 10:34 - Nov 24 with 1592 viewsBrixtonBlue

on 10:29 - Nov 24 by _

You don't seem to realise (and geeky weirdo is a perfect example) that my digs at you are only in response to your digs at me. I never, ever start them.

He's right, you have a blind spot. Blind love I reckon.

on 10:35 - Nov 24 with 1585 views_

Bit of an odd request this, but can anyone recommend a pub in central London on 10:33 - Nov 24 by m14_blue

FWIW I totally agree about the dating game. Although before I met mrs m14 I’d have played connect 4 until my fingers bled if I thought it would get me some with a girl I liked.

Good luck dollers I say.

Bit of an odd request this, but can anyone recommend a pub in central London on 10:36 - Nov 24 with 1582 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bit of an odd request this, but can anyone recommend a pub in central London on 10:26 - Nov 24 by Lord_Lucan

Go to Pattaya and plump yourself in a Beer Bar

The girls will play connect 4 all night and then you can shag them for a tenner.

Arguably cheaper than taking a bird out in Brixton and buying her bangers and mash, plus you haven't got to talk about things that you don't want to.

Flying to Thailand is cheaper than a night out in the town where I live?

on 10:38 - Nov 24 with 1565 views_

Bit of an odd request this, but can anyone recommend a pub in central London on 10:34 - Nov 24 by BrixtonBlue

You don't seem to realise (and geeky weirdo is a perfect example) that my digs at you are only in response to your digs at me. I never, ever start them.

He's right, you have a blind spot. Blind love I reckon.

Bit of an odd request this, but can anyone recommend a pub in central London on 10:43 - Nov 24 with 1542 viewsBrixtonBlue

on 10:38 - Nov 24 by _

"It just doesn't bother me mate" - that it's you that starts the digs? Doesn't bother you that you're seen by some on here as not very nice.

FWIW I don't take everything so seriously. Just look at this thread. It's a thread about taking a girl on a date to play Connect 4.

Bit of an odd request this, but can anyone recommend a pub in central London on 10:45 - Nov 24 with 1533 viewsm14_blue

Bit of an odd request this, but can anyone recommend a pub in central London on 10:43 - Nov 24 by BrixtonBlue

"It just doesn't bother me mate" - that it's you that starts the digs? Doesn't bother you that you're seen by some on here as not very nice.

FWIW I don't take everything so seriously. Just look at this thread. It's a thread about taking a girl on a date to play Connect 4.

I really didn’t want to start another argument.

Let’s focus on the important stuff.

Will you be red or yellow dolly? Or let her choose like a gentleman but risk getting lumbered with yellow??
Bit of an odd request this, but can anyone recommend a pub in central London on 10:46 - Nov 24 with 1524 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bit of an odd request this, but can anyone recommend a pub in central London on 10:45 - Nov 24 by m14_blue

I really didn’t want to start another argument.

Let’s focus on the important stuff.

Will you be red or yellow dolly? Or let her choose like a gentleman but risk getting lumbered with yellow??

Oh I'll be red. Need to start off on the right foot if this is to go anywhere.

Bit of an odd request this, but can anyone recommend a pub in central London on 10:46 - Nov 24 with 1524 viewsstrikalite

Bit of an odd request this, but can anyone recommend a pub in central London on 10:33 - Nov 24 by m14_blue

Good luck dollers I say.

Dolly has for her the game Twister made into a rug on the floor of his flat I reckon...

Few drinks, that might just work out quite well...
Bit of an odd request this, but can anyone recommend a pub in central London on 10:47 - Nov 24 with 1515 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bit of an odd request this, but can anyone recommend a pub in central London on 10:46 - Nov 24 by strikalite

Dolly has for her the game Twister made into a rug on the floor of his flat I reckon...

Few drinks, that might just work out quite well...

Shh, stop giving away my secrets!

on 10:48 - Nov 24 with 1515 views_

Bit of an odd request this, but can anyone recommend a pub in central London on 10:43 - Nov 24 by BrixtonBlue

Eh? on 10:48 - Nov 24 with 1522 viewsDyland

Bit of an odd request this, but can anyone recommend a pub in central London on 10:24 - Nov 24 by m14_blue

Libbers behaves like a silly sausage to everyone, especially when he has the wrong end of the stick. Which is pretty much all the time.

Of course Jerseys gets a bit of ridicule. He posts stuff like going on a date to play Connect 4. He's in his forties. This is funny. And fair play at the same time, he can do what he wants. Posting it on here is going to get some irreverent replies, obviously. He loves it I think :)

Generally the stick he gets is pretty affectionate. There are probably a few exceptions.

Dolly is a board legend, as well. FWIW.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024