Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wednesday is huge isn’t it? 21:19 - Nov 24 with 1806 viewsReuser_is_God

Our biggest game since 14/15 play offs?

I think so, by some distance.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Wednesday is huge isn’t it? on 21:24 - Nov 24 with 1786 viewsKieran_Knows

Every game is must win at the moment, but I think Wednesday tops the lot. For all the good stuff going on off the pitch at the minute, we really do need to start building some momentum on it.

3-1 Town win.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2018 22:35]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Wednesday is huge isn’t it? on 21:24 - Nov 24 with 1779 viewsBackToRussia

Oh yes. The psychological impact of being however many points adrift is huge, and Lambert's galvanising effect won't last forever.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Wednesday is huge isn’t it? on 22:20 - Nov 24 with 1656 viewsArnieM

I’d suggest every single game between now and the end of the season is “ huge” . We are in a dog fight until the last game of the season , to try and avoid relegation . Thanks largely to Paul Hurst!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Wednesday is huge isn’t it? on 22:21 - Nov 24 with 1654 viewshomer_123

Reading was huge, Preston was huge.

They are all Cup finals.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Wednesday is huge isn’t it? on 22:25 - Nov 24 with 1644 viewsRomeo4

Stating the obvious but every game from now on this season is huge. Every point will be hard earned and precious. Wednesday is particularly massive as it provides an opportunity for 3 points and a chance to get the monkey off our backs and get something started.
Wednesday is huge isn’t it? on 22:47 - Nov 24 with 1603 viewsJ2BLUE

The next game is always going to be huge for the rest of the season.

Looking at the fixtures, our rivals have some tough games on the Tuesday. If they pick up some points it makes our game even more critical. Hopefully Lambert will be able to point out that they all lost and it's a massive opportunity for us.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Wednesday is huge isn’t it? on 22:47 - Nov 24 with 1603 viewsfactual_blue

I think it will be a similarly sized day to most Wednesdays.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Wednesday is huge isn’t it? on 10:24 - Nov 25 with 1313 viewsstrikalite

Right now it's massive, only three points will keep us in touch, we get nine points adrift we're down, because we all know how impossible it is to go on any winning run in this League, and we're simply nowhere near good enough to do that anyway..

MASSIVE!
Login to get fewer ads

Wednesday is huge isn’t it? on 10:57 - Nov 25 with 1258 viewsSuperfrans

I think so. Longer than that though. Play offs were about progressing - not getting promoted left us where we were, it was no disaster.

Defeat on Wednesday will put us beyond help this season, I think. If we are going to win 8/9 games this season, we need to start doing so at home, and that means starting against mid-table teams. Unless the Lambert plan starts delivering some wins, the confidence is going to seep away again.

I reckon we’re talking sometime in 2002, the season we were relegated, after Christmas when our form started to slip away again - or the season after when it became clear we weren’t going to go straight back up, despite rallying under Joe.

On the other hand, if we win on Wednesday, the escape will be on. Hopefully it will close the gap, but it will also help convince the players that the Lambert plan is working. And that in itself will be massive for us.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Wednesday is huge isn’t it? on 11:00 - Nov 25 with 1248 viewsSuperfrans

Wednesday is huge isn’t it? on 22:25 - Nov 24 by Romeo4

Stating the obvious but every game from now on this season is huge. Every point will be hard earned and precious. Wednesday is particularly massive as it provides an opportunity for 3 points and a chance to get the monkey off our backs and get something started.

Not really. If we’re 10 points behind in April, the rest of our games will be fairly meaningless.

None of us should have any illusions about it, Wednesday is much much bigger than Friday. Win that, and it’s on - lose, and everything will fall away. All the optimism and confidence under Lambert will be lost.

We really need as many people there on Wednesday as we possibly can.

Sadly, I reckon it’ll be 15,000 or so, if that.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024