Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Further to Lucan's suggestion that we listen to some music 10:45 - Nov 29 with 1268 viewsGlasgowBlue

Your songs for our relegation battle.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Further to Lucan's suggestion that we listen to some music on 10:55 - Nov 29 with 1247 viewsNo9

The Jerome Kern song "look for a silver lining"
Further to Lucan's suggestion that we listen to some music on 10:58 - Nov 29 with 1247 viewsCoastalblue

Either

or

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Further to Lucan's suggestion that we listen to some music on 10:58 - Nov 29 with 1247 viewsLord_Lucan

I can help with this.

Worth a listen all the way through but if not just go direct to 5.20

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Further to Lucan's suggestion that we listen to some music on 11:01 - Nov 29 with 1238 viewsNo9

Further to Lucan's suggestion that we listen to some music on 10:58 - Nov 29 by Lord_Lucan

I can help with this.

How pi$$ed was he/
Further to Lucan's suggestion that we listen to some music on 11:03 - Nov 29 with 1236 viewshampstead_blue

I'm going to put Craig Charles Funk and Soul show on to try and cheer me up.

Listening to last night was torture. Imagine having Death Metal on full volume in a room full of religious vegans whilst you are tied to a chair being force fed mayo.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Further to Lucan's suggestion that we listen to some music on 11:04 - Nov 29 with 1235 viewsGlasgowBlue

Further to Lucan's suggestion that we listen to some music on 10:58 - Nov 29 by Lord_Lucan

I can help with this.

Iron Lion Zion

Further to Lucan's suggestion that we listen to some music on 11:12 - Nov 29 with 1223 viewsSwansea_Blue

Is there a song called We're Completely Fooked by the No Hope Band?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Further to Lucan's suggestion that we listen to some music on 11:12 - Nov 29 with 1222 viewsLord_Lucan

Further to Lucan's suggestion that we listen to some music on 11:04 - Nov 29 by GlasgowBlue

Nailed on though innit?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

Further to Lucan's suggestion that we listen to some music on 11:13 - Nov 29 with 1220 viewsitfcjoe

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Further to Lucan's suggestion that we listen to some music on 11:14 - Nov 29 with 1211 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Further to Lucan's suggestion that we listen to some music on 11:15 - Nov 29 with 1208 viewsGlasgowBlue

Further to Lucan's suggestion that we listen to some music on 11:12 - Nov 29 by Lord_Lucan

Nailed on though innit?

Yep. Save that one for the last day of the season when the Sky cameras pn on to crying fans.

Iron Lion Zion

Further to Lucan's suggestion that we listen to some music on 11:17 - Nov 29 with 1204 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Further to Lucan's suggestion that we listen to some music on 11:19 - Nov 29 with 1192 viewsTractorCam

[Post edited 29 Nov 2018 11:19]

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Further to Lucan's suggestion that we listen to some music on 11:32 - Nov 29 with 1161 viewsArgyle_blue

This is League One we've waited for:

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024