Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Every day we get closer to relegation 17:12 - Dec 6 with 4411 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

And yet every day I read something from lambert that makes me realise we’re quite lucky we have him at our club.

If the worst happens, I really hope he’s in charge in the first attempt at bouncing straight back up.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Every day we get closer to relegation on 17:14 - Dec 6 with 4398 viewsJ2BLUE

Evans appointed him. Probably on a decent wage as well. Evans went and got Hurst, the young and hungry manager we demanded, and then acted quickly to replace him with a quality option.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Every day we get closer to relegation on 17:23 - Dec 6 with 4340 viewsTractorCam

Every day we get closer to relegation on 17:14 - Dec 6 by J2BLUE

Evans appointed him. Probably on a decent wage as well. Evans went and got Hurst, the young and hungry manager we demanded, and then acted quickly to replace him with a quality option.

Well said, whilst Evans isn't a popular man he's done everything we wanted of him since March.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Every day we get closer to relegation on 20:09 - Dec 6 with 4156 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Every day we get closer to relegation on 17:14 - Dec 6 by J2BLUE

Blimey. Has he paid you to back him on every thread lately buh?

Every day we get closer to relegation on 20:11 - Dec 6 with 4142 viewswkj

Every day we get closer to relegation on 20:09 - Dec 6 by The_Romford_Blue

You just made yourself look like a moron; Implying evans would pay someone for something- that defies your own logic.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Every day we get closer to relegation on 20:11 - Dec 6 with 4137 viewsSpruceMoose

To be honest, and in the interest of balance, the reverse could be said for you. He gets less love from you than a retired greyhound.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Every day we get closer to relegation on 20:54 - Dec 6 with 4019 viewsJ2BLUE

What the facts I posted? I'm only arguing for balance. Evans has done a lot which would attract very fair criticism but I will continue to point out it isn't black and white.

Don't become the Evans version of Callis mate.

Truly impaired.

Every day we get closer to relegation on 20:55 - Dec 6 with 4013 viewswkj

Every day we get closer to relegation on 20:54 - Dec 6 by J2BLUE

What the facts I posted? I'm only arguing for balance. Evans has done a lot which would attract very fair criticism but I will continue to point out it isn't black and white.

I love you

Crybaby

Every day we get closer to relegation on 21:50 - Dec 6 with 3878 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

It was a tongue in cheek response to be fair.

It’s not black and white. You’re correct. I just think it was a disgrace mick got the treatment he did whilst Evans received next to no abuse/chants at all.

Login to get fewer ads

Every day we get closer to relegation on 21:53 - Dec 6 with 3862 viewsOxford_Blue

Every day we get closer to relegation on 21:50 - Dec 6 by The_Romford_Blue

It was a tongue in cheek response to be fair.

It’s not black and white. You’re correct. I just think it was a disgrace mick got the treatment he did whilst Evans received next to no abuse/chants at all.

Why do you want our owner to receive abuse?

Very strange.

Without him, we wouldn’t have a club. It really is as simple as that. We lost £8.4m last season.
Every day we get closer to relegation on 22:37 - Dec 6 with 3779 viewsBecclesITFC

Every day we get closer to relegation on 17:23 - Dec 6 by TractorCam

Well said, whilst Evans isn't a popular man he's done everything we wanted of him since March.

I personally haven't had a problem with anything he has done. I was excited when he appointed RK all those years ago, PJ was a decent replacement, was over the moon with MM, when he arrived, PH was the right appointment in my eyes and i'm pleased with PL. Don't understand the hatred towards him.
Every day we get closer to relegation on 22:40 - Dec 6 with 3767 viewsLord_Lucan

Every day we get closer to relegation on 22:37 - Dec 6 by BecclesITFC

I personally haven't had a problem with anything he has done. I was excited when he appointed RK all those years ago, PJ was a decent replacement, was over the moon with MM, when he arrived, PH was the right appointment in my eyes and i'm pleased with PL. Don't understand the hatred towards him.

100% agree

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Every day we get closer to relegation on 22:46 - Dec 6 with 3741 viewsSpruceMoose

This is the most savage slap down I've seen in ages. Good job J2. You're a star in the making but sadly, I believe us lefties will lose you to the dark side.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Every day we get closer to relegation on 23:15 - Dec 6 with 3668 viewsJ2BLUE

Every day we get closer to relegation on 22:46 - Dec 6 by SpruceMoose

This is the most savage slap down I've seen in ages. Good job J2. You're a star in the making but sadly, I believe us lefties will lose you to the dark side.

Sorry I don't have the trademark arrogance and sense of moral superiority it takes to be a true leftie.

No offence

Truly impaired.

Every day we get closer to relegation on 23:31 - Dec 6 with 3621 viewsjeera

Every day we get closer to relegation on 23:15 - Dec 6 by J2BLUE

Sorry I don't have the trademark arrogance and sense of moral superiority it takes to be a true leftie.

No offence

So many levels to this post.

I'm gonna give you credit and assume they're all deliberate.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Every day we get closer to relegation on 23:33 - Dec 6 with 3612 viewsJ2BLUE

Every day we get closer to relegation on 23:31 - Dec 6 by jeera

So many levels to this post.

I'm gonna give you credit and assume they're all deliberate.

Cheers mate

Truly impaired.

Every day we get closer to relegation on 23:40 - Dec 6 with 3586 viewswkj

Every day we get closer to relegation on 23:33 - Dec 6 by J2BLUE

Cheers mate

You're having a career day here J2 - It is as if you have been saving up all year and planning to see 2018 with a bang.

Crybaby

Every day we get closer to relegation on 23:41 - Dec 6 with 3581 viewsSpruceMoose

Every day we get closer to relegation on 23:15 - Dec 6 by J2BLUE

No offence

Or the correct voting instincts.

Every day we get closer to relegation on 23:44 - Dec 6 with 3569 viewswkj

Every day we get closer to relegation on 23:41 - Dec 6 by SpruceMoose

Or the correct voting instincts.

On the up side though, he is a deep voice daddy, how can he not be

Crybaby

Every day we get closer to relegation on 23:57 - Dec 6 with 3528 viewsjpring89

Evans hasn’t done much wrong. The only thing that sticks out is not backing Mick when we were in top 2 in January. It’s not his fault all the managers but Mick really failed us.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Every day we get closer to relegation on 00:15 - Dec 7 with 3493 viewsSpruceMoose

Every day we get closer to relegation on 23:44 - Dec 6 by wkj

On the up side though, he is a deep voice daddy, how can he not be

A deep voiced power bottom who won't take yes for an answer. Your dream man in other words.

Every day we get closer to relegation on 00:20 - Dec 7 with 3482 viewswkj

Every day we get closer to relegation on 00:15 - Dec 7 by SpruceMoose

A deep voiced power bottom who won't take yes for an answer. Your dream man in other words.

You will always be my silver medal

Crybaby

Every day we get closer to relegation on 02:22 - Dec 7 with 3380 viewsIpswichChris

Paul Lambert being here is the single thread of hope that I am hanging on to in regards to the future of our club. We are lucky to have him here right now, indeed.
Every day we get closer to relegation on 04:56 - Dec 7 with 3294 viewsBenters2

I agree he can be a great manager,i will feel even better about it all when we get the first win under his leadership.
Every day we get closer to relegation on 16:32 - Dec 7 with 3045 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Every day we get closer to relegation on 04:56 - Dec 7 by Benters2

I agree he can be a great manager,i will feel even better about it all when we get the first win under his leadership.

A win tomorrow would change the mood completely I think.

Suddenly we could start to BELIEVE! that we actually have a hope in hell of staying up.

Every day we get closer to relegation on 16:43 - Dec 7 with 3012 viewsjpring89

Every day we get closer to relegation on 16:32 - Dec 7 by The_Romford_Blue

A win tomorrow would change the mood completely I think.

Suddenly we could start to BELIEVE! that we actually have a hope in hell of staying up.

I just hope Stoke are well off it turn up thinking they have won before a balls kicked and we turn up and everything we touch turns to gold. If we let in an early goal again we will probably get stuffed and when the full time whistle goes you will post Evans Out again.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024