Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Knudsen on his way it seems from Lamberts comments 17:42 - Dec 29 with 1754 viewsBLUEGOLD

Hopefully we can get a few quid for him now and use that to get in other players
Knudsen on his way it seems from Lamberts comments on 17:43 - Dec 29 with 1726 viewshomer_123

We might get a few hundred thousand....with the greatest respect, we need to spend an awful lot more than that to sort this mess out.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Knudsen on his way it seems from Lamberts comments on 17:45 - Dec 29 with 1696 viewsBLUEGOLD

Knudsen on his way it seems from Lamberts comments on 17:43 - Dec 29 by homer_123

We might get a few hundred thousand....with the greatest respect, we need to spend an awful lot more than that to sort this mess out.

It’s only going to be loanees with wages and relatively small loan fees to be paid
Knudsen on his way it seems from Lamberts comments on 17:45 - Dec 29 with 1682 viewsblueislander

Knudsen on his way it seems from Lamberts comments on 17:43 - Dec 29 by homer_123

Unlikely that he would be a starter in many Championship teams let alone Premier ones.
Knudsen on his way it seems from Lamberts comments on 17:45 - Dec 29 with 1675 viewsKieran_Knows

I doubt we’d get more than £100k tops if a side really wanted him in January rather than July. Nobody is going to fork out decent money knowing he’ll be available for nothing in 6 months.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Knudsen on his way it seems from Lamberts comments on 17:46 - Dec 29 with 1654 viewstractorboy1978

Knudsen on his way it seems from Lamberts comments on 17:45 - Dec 29 by BLUEGOLD

It’s only going to be loanees with wages and relatively small loan fees to be paid

Decent loanees will cost money. Gestede as an example - on north of £25k a week before you even consider a loan fee.
Knudsen on his way it seems from Lamberts comments on 17:46 - Dec 29 with 1669 viewsArnieM

Does this mean Gestede ( spl), is coming to us as part of the deal ?

My mate went to the game and felt Kenlock played well. Not bad considering he’s been out for months.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Knudsen on his way it seems from Lamberts comments on 17:49 - Dec 29 with 1600 viewshomer_123

Knudsen on his way it seems from Lamberts comments on 17:45 - Dec 29 by BLUEGOLD

The quality of what we need even if it's loans will require major investment both in loan fees and wages.

Selling Knudsen isn't going to even remotely cut it.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Knudsen on his way it seems from Lamberts comments on 17:50 - Dec 29 with 1583 viewsagentp

Knudsen on his way it seems from Lamberts comments on 17:45 - Dec 29 by Kieran_Knows

I doubt we’d get more than £100k tops if a side really wanted him in January rather than July. Nobody is going to fork out decent money knowing he’ll be available for nothing in 6 months.

He's actually very well thought of and I would imagine we'll get more than that for him.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Login to get fewer ads

Knudsen on his way it seems from Lamberts comments on 17:51 - Dec 29 with 1545 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Knudsen on his way it seems from Lamberts comments on 17:46 - Dec 29 by ArnieM

Does this mean Gestede ( spl), is coming to us as part of the deal ?

My mate went to the game and felt Kenlock played well. Not bad considering he’s been out for months.

Heard the same report in regards to Kenlock.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Knudsen on his way it seems from Lamberts comments on 17:52 - Dec 29 with 1532 viewsbrogansnose

Knudsen on his way it seems from Lamberts comments on 17:49 - Dec 29 by homer_123

The quality of what we need even if it's loans will require major investment both in loan fees and wages.

Selling Knudsen isn't going to even remotely cut it.

Gets a few quid in and him off the wage bill for next season.

Thats the bottom line.
Knudsen on his way it seems from Lamberts comments on 17:53 - Dec 29 with 1511 viewsBLUEGOLD

Knudsen on his way it seems from Lamberts comments on 17:46 - Dec 29 by tractorboy1978

Decent loanees will cost money. Gestede as an example - on north of £25k a week before you even consider a loan fee.

We would only be paying part of his wages, possibly half for the next 6 months which would even out Knudsen if we sold him for say £150k and got his wages off the books

There should still be money from the Waghorn and Webster deals to cover other loans
Knudsen on his way it seems from Lamberts comments on 17:56 - Dec 29 with 1443 viewsjas0999

Since when has Evans used cash to bring in new players? A loanee perhaps!
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 17:58]
Knudsen on his way it seems from Lamberts comments on 17:57 - Dec 29 with 1429 viewsagentp

Knudsen on his way it seems from Lamberts comments on 17:53 - Dec 29 by BLUEGOLD

We would only be paying part of his wages, possibly half for the next 6 months which would even out Knudsen if we sold him for say £150k and got his wages off the books

There should still be money from the Waghorn and Webster deals to cover other loans

We have already spent pretty much ALL of the money from sales. It's simple Maths will tell you that.

Regarding Gestede, there will be a loan fee as well - probably. I can't see this being a NLF loan

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Knudsen on his way it seems from Lamberts comments on 17:59 - Dec 29 with 1399 viewschicoazul

Knudsen on his way it seems from Lamberts comments on 17:45 - Dec 29 by blueislander

Unlikely that he would be a starter in many Championship teams let alone Premier ones.

I think you and others are going to be very surprised when you see where he ends up.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Knudsen on his way it seems from Lamberts comments on 18:01 - Dec 29 with 1347 viewstractorboy1978

Knudsen on his way it seems from Lamberts comments on 17:53 - Dec 29 by BLUEGOLD

Why would Boro carry on paying half his wages? I think you are a bit naive as to how much players will cost.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024