Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Break. 16:44 - Mar 30 with 1579 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Going to do as some have suggested and try and take a break and put things in perspective. I am sorry to those I upset today.

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

Break. on 16:45 - Mar 30 with 1545 viewshype313

Good on you, might be worth it for a while, and hopefully by the time you comeback we will have new owners

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Break. on 16:53 - Mar 30 with 1504 viewsjeera

Hang on a second.

Without wishing to patronise you, you mentioned autism and the internet on another thread.

If you are referring to yourself then it is helpful to know that about you because it may lead to more understanding when you appear to be at cross purposes with some people.

No you shouldn't have to wear a badge for others to be kinder, nor should you have to feel you must explain yourself either.

But if that is the case then please don't be afraid to talk about it nor let it be a reason to exclude yourself.

And again, if that is the case and I am one of those who has been short with you recently then I apologise without reservation.

Edit: I see it clearly on another thread now. Sorry I hadn't spotted it earlier.

[Post edited 30 Mar 2021 17:13]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

One of the big positives.... on 17:25 - Mar 30 with 1420 viewsBloots

....but also negatives of this place is that people will "say it as it is".

As you've said, sometimes without seeing someone it's difficult to get a sense of their mood. I don't think you've "upset" too many people, you've just been a bit intense today, in particular.

Without sounding patronising, just slow it down a bit and don't take it so seriously.

Most of the posters on here are idiots in one way or another, except me obviously.

Relax dude.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Break. on 17:28 - Mar 30 with 1409 viewsSteve_M

There's no need for you to stop posting but I think you just need to be a bit more sparing with what you post. Posting the same thing on dozens of threads makes the board very tedious to use for everyone else.

As I posted elsewhere, I don't disagree with you that the adulation of Paul Cook relative to what he has done here is a little over the top in some cases - but there are genuine reasons why it's not really his fault at this point.

I see on the other thread that when you've explained your viewpoint and your autism that the responses are more sympathetic and understanding - genuinely that's how this board generally is and will continue to be.

Keep posting, raise relevant points but understand that sometimes even the most well-argued, thoughtful post gets no response. That happens to all of us at times.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Break. on 17:30 - Mar 30 with 1396 views26_Paz

A break can help mate, if you feel you need one, I’ve been there. Hope to see you back soon.

The Paz Man

Break. on 18:25 - Mar 30 with 1272 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

Whow, only decent people apologise, and more often than not they have done nothing wrong anyway! Social media is cruel at times and you quickly find out who your friends are.
My motto always is 'Be kind to yourself' and stick to what you think is fair and just.
Keep your faith...
One of the big positives.... on 18:36 - Mar 30 with 1212 viewsHerbivore

One of the big positives.... on 17:25 - Mar 30 by Bloots

As you've said, sometimes without seeing someone it's difficult to get a sense of their mood. I don't think you've "upset" too many people, you've just been a bit intense today, in particular.

Without sounding patronising, just slow it down a bit and don't take it so seriously.

Most of the posters on here are idiots in one way or another, except me obviously.

Relax dude.

SUQ.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

So am I. (n/t) on 18:40 - Mar 30 with 1200 viewsBloots

One of the big positives.... on 18:36 - Mar 30 by Herbivore

SUQ.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Login to get fewer ads

One of the big positives.... on 18:49 - Mar 30 with 1141 viewsBlueBadger

One of the big positives.... on 17:25 - Mar 30 by Bloots

Relax dude.

Lambert out.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Break. on 18:59 - Mar 30 with 1111 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Having a break! I didn't even know you were here yet.....stay!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Break. on 19:03 - Mar 30 with 1103 viewsjeera

Break. on 18:59 - Mar 30 by BanksterDebtSlave

Having a break! I didn't even know you were here yet.....stay!

To be fair, you're not the most observant.

How was your day?

Enjoying the sunshine?

I shall be looking for tips the next couple of weeks from you earth guys.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Break. on 21:30 - Mar 30 with 897 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Break. on 19:03 - Mar 30 by jeera

To be fair, you're not the most observant.

How was your day?

Enjoying the sunshine?

I shall be looking for tips the next couple of weeks from you earth guys.

All work and no play etc....
Or is it that I ignore the football threads?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Break. on 21:56 - Mar 30 with 854 viewsJ2BLUE

Don't leave mate, just chill a bit.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024