Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any Peruvian links? 21:38 - Feb 12 with 875 viewsbluelagos

Cusco tomorrow then a hike to M.Pichau. Ink trail closed in feb so will be doing a similar one with 4700m peak.

Found myself talking Nobby Solano as I couldnt think of any other footie players..

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Any Peruvian links? on 21:41 - Feb 12 with 858 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Closest I can think of is Adrian Paz but he is Uruguayan isn't he?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Any Peruvian links? on 21:59 - Feb 12 with 835 viewsStokieBlue

Cusco is a lovely place. There is a bar in the main square which serves Greene King IPA if you want to drink some swill (at least it did 10 years ago). I found it most amusing when the barman kept offering it to me.

MP is excellent., shame the Inca Trail is closed as there are 4+ other settlements on the route which are also excellent. Hopefully you've had time to acclimatise as the altitude can be more difficult than you expect.

Enjoy!

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Any Peruvian links? on 21:59 - Feb 12 with 827 viewsBluefish

Paddington Bear lived in London

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Any Peruvian links? on 22:06 - Feb 12 with 811 viewsbluelagos

Any Peruvian links? on 21:59 - Feb 12 by StokieBlue

Cusco is a lovely place. There is a bar in the main square which serves Greene King IPA if you want to drink some swill (at least it did 10 years ago). I found it most amusing when the barman kept offering it to me.

MP is excellent., shame the Inca Trail is closed as there are 4+ other settlements on the route which are also excellent. Hopefully you've had time to acclimatise as the altitude can be more difficult than you expect.

Enjoy!

SB

Cheers. Did a 8 miler at altitude with some climbs yesterday on an Island on Titikaka without issues so fingers crossed.

Sure the pubs will take a kicking, the night we finish is the 40th bd of one of the passengers :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Any Peruvian links? on 22:30 - Feb 12 with 774 viewsWeWereZombies

Any Peruvian links? on 21:59 - Feb 12 by StokieBlue

Enjoy!

SB

My Cusco knowledge is even older, 2001. But the pub in the main square was on a first floor gallery and called The Cross Keys. You can ask them where the 'Demolition Derby Ipswich 5 Norwich 0' T-Shirt I gave them is if it is not on display. There was also an Irish Bar that had no Guinness in a back street. And an all you can eat for ten dollars buffet halfway between Macchu Pichu and Aguas Calientes.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Any Peruvian links? on 22:36 - Feb 12 with 766 viewssparks

Any Peruvian links? on 22:30 - Feb 12 by WeWereZombies

My Cusco knowledge is even older, 2001. But the pub in the main square was on a first floor gallery and called The Cross Keys. You can ask them where the 'Demolition Derby Ipswich 5 Norwich 0' T-Shirt I gave them is if it is not on display. There was also an Irish Bar that had no Guinness in a back street. And an all you can eat for ten dollars buffet halfway between Macchu Pichu and Aguas Calientes.

Should have asked earlier- my brother lived there for a number of years, and his fiance is Peruvian. Both now living back in Mexico where he had been previously.

You need to have the experience of eating Guinea pig.

And drinking Pisco Sours.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Any Peruvian links? on 22:36 - Feb 12 with 765 viewsfooters

I can get you a key for a grand. PM me.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024