Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club basically asking the fans how to price the season tickets next season...! 19:32 - Feb 21 with 1336 viewsSitfcB

Survey through via email to all season ticket holders.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2019 19:37]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Club basically asking the fans how to price the season tickets next season...! on 19:40 - Feb 21 with 1283 viewsChampionship

£3 per ITFC goal over the season.
Club basically asking the fans how to price the season tickets next season...! on 19:44 - Feb 21 with 1254 viewsPecker

Club basically asking the fans how to price the season tickets next season...! on 19:40 - Feb 21 by Championship

£3 per ITFC goal over the season.

£6,0000? That's a bit pricey.
Club basically asking the fans how to price the season tickets next season...! on 20:06 - Feb 21 with 1196 viewsstonojnr

not just season ticket holders, Im assuming its anyone with a customer number as I got one, and Ive not had a season ticket since 2011/12 season
Club basically asking the fans how to price the season tickets next season...! on 22:28 - Feb 21 with 1001 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Haven’t had it. When did it go out?

Poll: Our final position

Club basically asking the fans how to price the season tickets next season...! on 22:34 - Feb 21 with 990 viewsHerbivore

I've not had it either, only the one about the pie and pint.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Club basically asking the fans how to price the season tickets next season...! on 22:35 - Feb 21 with 982 viewsjasondozzell

Club basically asking the fans how to price the season tickets next season...! on 22:34 - Feb 21 by Herbivore

I've not had it either, only the one about the pie and pint.

Same here. Only had the pie and pint one.
Club basically asking the fans how to price the season tickets next season...! on 22:39 - Feb 21 with 965 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Club basically asking the fans how to price the season tickets next season...! on 20:06 - Feb 21 by stonojnr

not just season ticket holders, Im assuming its anyone with a customer number as I got one, and Ive not had a season ticket since 2011/12 season

I have a customer number but didn't get the survey (and I have bought match day tickets this season and once had a season ticket - last time the same season as you).

Perhaps they are sampling a selection.

I like the idea that ticket prices are reflective of how the team is doing but I don't know how that would work. From a budgeting perspective it would be a nightmare too I would imagine.

Season tickets have got to be released on an assumption we will be in League 1. If the miracle escape happens those who have committed early deserve the bonus of a cut-price season ticket. The club could soon increase prices after safety is secured in the unlikely event it were to happen although there would likely be a short window where fans could get the cheaper price knowing it was for the Championship after all. I wonder how many would be that greatly influenced to buy for a Championship season as supposed for a League 1 one. I guess there will be some and it seems sensible that a lower league has a cheaper ticket.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Club basically asking the fans how to price the season tickets next season...! on 23:14 - Feb 21 with 895 viewsFtnfwest

Club basically asking the fans how to price the season tickets next season...! on 20:06 - Feb 21 by stonojnr

Yep, silver member and I got it
Login to get fewer ads

Club basically asking the fans how to price the season tickets next season...! on 23:15 - Feb 21 with 893 viewsBLUEBEAT

You can tell from the questions/choices that they will only be looking to reduce season tickets by 5% if we stay in the Championship and maximum reduction for a League One season ticket would be 20%.

Poll: W or W

Club basically asking the fans how to price the season tickets next season...! on 23:17 - Feb 21 with 896 viewsChampionship

They are also asked whether they’d prefer to pay a cheaper price for tickets or receive a free gift.

How is it a free gift if people pay for it? You are just agreeing to buy whatever bit of tat the club decide is a worthy 'gift'
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024