Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you ever get the chance to try ‘biscuits and gravy’.... 21:24 - Apr 25 with 6194 viewsSitfcB

.....an American dish.

Don’t.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

If you ever get the chance to try ‘biscuits and gravy’.... on 21:31 - Apr 25 with 5068 viewsJ2BLUE

You really had to try it come to that conclusion?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If you ever get the chance to try ‘biscuits and gravy’.... on 21:32 - Apr 25 with 5068 viewsSitfcB

If you ever get the chance to try ‘biscuits and gravy’.... on 21:31 - Apr 25 by J2BLUE

You really had to try it come to that conclusion?

I was basically forced.

Sounded rank from the off. Just imagined chocolate digestives with bisto.

COYB

If you ever get the chance to try ‘biscuits and gravy’.... on 21:54 - Apr 25 with 5039 viewsFtnfwest

It should be plain scones with sausage gravy so I don’t know who’s been giving you chocolate digestives! Grits on the other hand, they really are.....rubbish
If you ever get the chance to try ‘biscuits and gravy’.... on 22:00 - Apr 25 with 5025 viewsSitfcB

If you ever get the chance to try ‘biscuits and gravy’.... on 21:54 - Apr 25 by Ftnfwest

It should be plain scones with sausage gravy so I don’t know who’s been giving you chocolate digestives! Grits on the other hand, they really are.....rubbish

I said that’s what I imagined when I first heard it!

Yeah, like a scone I suppose, but more dumpling like really.

What are grits?

COYB

If you ever get the chance to try ‘biscuits and gravy’.... on 22:02 - Apr 25 with 5026 viewsgtsb

No difference to one of our disgusting concoctions though. Who in their right mind has apple with gravy when they have a pork roast dinner. Disgusting.
If you ever get the chance to try ‘biscuits and gravy’.... on 22:15 - Apr 25 with 4973 viewsjeera

If you ever get the chance to try ‘biscuits and gravy’.... on 22:02 - Apr 25 by gtsb

No difference to one of our disgusting concoctions though. Who in their right mind has apple with gravy when they have a pork roast dinner. Disgusting.

Fruit belongs with meat.

Apple (as you say) with pork.

Figs with lamb. Not forgetting apricots.

Tomatoes with sausages.

Beef with citruses.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

If you ever get the chance to try ‘biscuits and gravy’.... on 22:15 - Apr 25 with 4972 viewsjeera

Heard of it, but there's nothing in the title to suggest it's anything other than something I'd offer a dog.

If you ever get the chance to try ‘biscuits and gravy’.... on 22:16 - Apr 25 with 4964 viewsJ2BLUE

If you ever get the chance to try ‘biscuits and gravy’.... on 22:15 - Apr 25 by jeera

Fruit belongs with meat.

Tomatoes with sausages.

Beef with citruses.

Beef with citruses

...what?

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

If you ever get the chance to try ‘biscuits and gravy’.... on 22:18 - Apr 25 with 4953 viewsSitfcB

If you ever get the chance to try ‘biscuits and gravy’.... on 22:15 - Apr 25 by jeera

Heard of it, but there's nothing in the title to suggest it's anything other than something I'd offer a dog.

Ha I said the same yesterday!

COYB

If you ever get the chance to try ‘biscuits and gravy’.... on 22:20 - Apr 25 with 4947 viewsjeera

If you ever get the chance to try ‘biscuits and gravy’.... on 22:16 - Apr 25 by J2BLUE

Beef with citruses

...what?

Lime, lemons, but thinking more specifically oranges.

You've heard of oranges J.

Beef comes from cows.

Hope this is useful.

; )
[Post edited 25 Apr 2019 22:22]

If you ever get the chance to try ‘biscuits and gravy’.... on 22:24 - Apr 25 with 4923 viewsgtsb

Fruit belongs with meat.

Tomatoes with sausages.

Beef with citruses.

Fruit doesn't go with gravy and people put fruit AND gravy on a roast. Madness.
If you ever get the chance to try ‘biscuits and gravy’.... on 22:25 - Apr 25 with 4917 viewsjeera

If you ever get the chance to try ‘biscuits and gravy’.... on 22:24 - Apr 25 by gtsb

[Almost] everything goes with gravy buddy.

Apart from biscuits.

If you ever get the chance to try ‘biscuits and gravy’.... on 22:32 - Apr 25 with 4900 viewsBrixtonBlue

If you ever get the chance to try ‘biscuits and gravy’.... on 22:24 - Apr 25 by gtsb

I never liked pears.

Until I had pears with beef. It blew my mind (in a good way).

You need to get out more, brother. Your old fashioned expectations are holding you back.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

If you ever get the chance to try ‘biscuits and gravy’.... on 22:33 - Apr 25 with 4898 viewsRadlett_blue

If you ever get the chance to try ‘biscuits and gravy’.... on 22:00 - Apr 25 by SitfcB

What are grits?

"Grits" are mentioned in the dreaded Sloop John B song.
"The poor cook he caught the fits
And threw away all my grits
And then he took and he ate up all of my corn
Let me go home
Why don't they let me go home
This is the worst trip I've ever been on"
That's all.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

If you ever get the chance to try ‘biscuits and gravy’.... on 22:39 - Apr 25 with 4884 viewsJ2BLUE

If you ever get the chance to try ‘biscuits and gravy’.... on 22:20 - Apr 25 by jeera

Beef comes from cows.

Hope this is useful.

; )

Again, what? Never heard of this.

Truly impaired.

If you ever get the chance to try ‘biscuits and gravy’.... on 22:40 - Apr 25 with 4879 viewsJ2BLUE

See also cauliflower cheese with a roast. What the actual fook?

Truly impaired.

If you ever get the chance to try ‘biscuits and gravy’.... on 22:44 - Apr 25 with 4858 viewsHARRY10

Fruit belongs with meat.

Tomatoes with sausages.

Beef with citruses.

Gammon and pineapple

Duck a L'Orange

even specially grown fruit for seafood....

....... crab apples

or even special berries for eating with a Goose............

.... yep, that's them
If you ever get the chance to try ‘biscuits and gravy’.... on 22:47 - Apr 25 with 4850 viewsFtnfwest

If you ever get the chance to try ‘biscuits and gravy’.... on 22:00 - Apr 25 by SitfcB

What are grits?

American version of semolina. But in fairness....we’ve got semolina
If you ever get the chance to try ‘biscuits and gravy’.... on 22:57 - Apr 25 with 4818 viewsFtnfwest

Fruit belongs with meat.

Tomatoes with sausages.

Beef with citruses.

Fruit should get the hell out of cheese though!
If you ever get the chance to try ‘biscuits and gravy’.... on 23:31 - Apr 25 with 4776 viewsAbujaBlue

Visually it is unappealing , but it's a nice comfort food. I have an uncle from Tennessee so have had plenty of it over the years.

Grits too. That one needs a thumbs up and a smile through gritted teeth.
If you ever get the chance to try ‘biscuits and gravy’.... on 23:55 - Apr 25 with 4736 viewscatch74

I was worried you’d been invited to a special scout’s game.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

If you ever get the chance to try ‘biscuits and gravy’.... on 23:58 - Apr 25 with 4733 viewscatch74

If you ever get the chance to try ‘biscuits and gravy’.... on 22:20 - Apr 25 by jeera

Beef comes from cows.

Hope this is useful.

; )

Beef Carpaccio with fresh lime, yessss.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

If you ever get the chance to try ‘biscuits and gravy’.... on 00:34 - Apr 26 with 4703 viewsGuthrum

If you ever get the chance to try ‘biscuits and gravy’.... on 22:16 - Apr 25 by J2BLUE

Beef with citruses

...what?

Beef (veal) with orange sauce was Oliver Cromwell"s favourite dish. It does actually work well.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

If you ever get the chance to try ‘biscuits and gravy’.... on 01:18 - Apr 26 with 4674 viewsSpruceMoose

Where in Ipswich is selling biscuits and gravy?!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

If you ever get the chance to try ‘biscuits and gravy’.... on 07:41 - Apr 26 with 4535 viewsSitfcB

If you ever get the chance to try ‘biscuits and gravy’.... on 01:18 - Apr 26 by SpruceMoose

Where in Ipswich is selling biscuits and gravy?!

Nowhere that I know of.

COYB

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024