Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ruh-Roh 11:09 - May 29 with 886 viewsartsbossbeard

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48445430

Paz26 told us all last week that this was all explained 2yrs ago though?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Ruh-Roh on 11:13 - May 29 with 851 viewsWD19

Crowdfunding £200k to give Boris a Brexit backing public platform to get his new haircut in the media even more in the run up to a leadership election.

Ruh-Roh indeed.
Ruh-Roh on 11:15 - May 29 with 842 viewsgiant_stow

even if it just makes him sweat a bit, its funny. With a bit of luck, it might also make others think twice about this sort of thing in future.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

In reality there should probably be multiple law suits on 12:25 - May 29 with 749 viewsunstableblue

Cause he did a lorra lorra lying when The Telegraphh Brussels journalist, and in many other communications around the 'dangerous' EU.

His Turkey invasion claims for one.

Also The Spectator published a vile article on Hillsborough when he was editor; which he has subsequently apologised.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Ruh-Roh on 12:28 - May 29 with 741 views26_Paz

This is a private prosecution which tells me that the crown felt there was insufficient evidence to bring a case forward. This leads me to believe that this will come to nothing.

The Paz Man

Ruh-Roh on 15:32 - May 29 with 664 viewsOldsmoker

Ruh-Roh on 12:28 - May 29 by 26_Paz

This is a private prosecution which tells me that the crown felt there was insufficient evidence to bring a case forward. This leads me to believe that this will come to nothing.

It will require him to attend court and bluster his way out of it.
If the judge went to the same school as him then he'll be fine.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024