Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can’t make it today as I’m away for work 09:09 - Aug 17 with 1365 viewsclive_baker

But given I’m out of the country, does that mean I can access a video link if I pay iFollow? Never done it before so not sure how it works.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Can’t make it today as I’m away for work on 09:21 - Aug 17 with 1334 viewsStokieBlue

You should be able to but it never works for me. I bought it when in Singapore and then it said it was restricted even though it charged me and I bought it last week through a VPN, it charged me and said the same thing which was annoying.

I even messed around with the CSS in the page and got the video section to appear but then still got the same restriction issues (as I expected to).

You should certainly give it a go though!

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Can’t make it today as I’m away for work on 11:42 - Aug 17 with 1235 viewsTractorWood

Can’t make it today as I’m away for work on 09:21 - Aug 17 by StokieBlue

You should be able to but it never works for me. I bought it when in Singapore and then it said it was restricted even though it charged me and I bought it last week through a VPN, it charged me and said the same thing which was annoying.

I even messed around with the CSS in the page and got the video section to appear but then still got the same restriction issues (as I expected to).

SB

Thanks. I'm heading to Singapore tomorrow and won't bother buying ifollow now.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Can’t make it today as I’m away for work on 11:44 - Aug 17 with 1231 viewsStokieBlue

Can’t make it today as I’m away for work on 11:42 - Aug 17 by TractorWood

Well it might have been the specific routing of the MBS bar WiFi - maybe still give it a go given it's only a fiver or something :).

SB

Can’t make it today as I’m away for work on 11:48 - Aug 17 with 1226 viewsTractorWood

Can’t make it today as I’m away for work on 11:44 - Aug 17 by StokieBlue

Well it might have been the specific routing of the MBS bar WiFi - maybe still give it a go given it's only a fiver or something :).

SB

I'm more of a Fullerton kind of guy.

Can’t make it today as I’m away for work on 11:56 - Aug 17 with 1205 viewsurbanblue

Can’t make it today as I’m away for work on 11:48 - Aug 17 by TractorWood

Why don'y you buy a Singapore Sim card. Register a new account with i follow, buy a Match Pass and then watch the game like the rest of us lot overseas.

Same for Clive ... Easy!
Can’t make it today as I’m away for work on 12:03 - Aug 17 with 1186 viewsurbanblue

Can’t make it today as I’m away for work on 09:21 - Aug 17 by StokieBlue

SB

I think the secret is to open a new account with ifollow from an overseas device or wifi, be it a friends laptop or as I have said already a phone with a sim from that country in.

Any use of an ifollow account based in the UK I would imagine would be blocked.
Can’t make it today as I’m away for work on 12:11 - Aug 17 with 1169 viewsTractorWood

Can’t make it today as I’m away for work on 11:56 - Aug 17 by urbanblue

Why don'y you buy a Singapore Sim card. Register a new account with i follow, buy a Match Pass and then watch the game like the rest of us lot overseas.

Same for Clive ... Easy!

Cheers.

Can’t make it today as I’m away for work on 12:35 - Aug 17 with 1152 viewsBlockJJ

Can’t make it today as I’m away for work on 12:11 - Aug 17 by TractorWood

Cheers.

Have used it in approximately 20 countries all fine, including Singapore as mentioned above as not working.
Login to get fewer ads

Can’t make it today as I’m away for work on 14:04 - Aug 17 with 1090 viewsholmesyboy

Can’t make it today as I’m away for work on 11:42 - Aug 17 by TractorWood

I live in Singapore and it does easily work. It just picks up where you physically are not your sim, have used it loads in Indonesia / Thailand etc nothing to do with uk sim. You should be fine to watch .
Can’t make it today as I’m away for work on 14:07 - Aug 17 with 1085 viewsholmesyboy

Can’t make it today as I’m away for work on 14:04 - Aug 17 by holmesyboy

I live in Singapore and it does easily work. It just picks up where you physically are not your sim, have used it loads in Indonesia / Thailand etc nothing to do with uk sim. You should be fine to watch .

P.s if any of you are regulars to Singapore, please join our ITFC branch! Our founder has sadly departed to blighty but we are a good crew who welcome all newcomers.
Can’t make it today as I’m away for work on 14:16 - Aug 17 with 1071 viewsnoggin

Try paying with paypal, instead of a UK card.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Can’t make it today as I’m away for work on 14:21 - Aug 17 with 1062 viewsitfcjoe

Can’t make it today as I’m away for work on 12:03 - Aug 17 by urbanblue

I think the secret is to open a new account with ifollow from an overseas device or wifi, be it a friends laptop or as I have said already a phone with a sim from that country in.

Secret is to do it on a new browser, just get Opera or Firefox and only use it when abroad and create a new profile

If you ever log in when back in Uk it will always think you are using a VPN so just keep something totally separate for it.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Can’t make it today as I’m away for work on 14:31 - Aug 17 with 1043 viewsStokieBlue

Can’t make it today as I’m away for work on 12:03 - Aug 17 by urbanblue

Plenty of people don't seem to have an issue watching it with UK registered addresses.

SB

Can’t make it today as I’m away for work on 14:32 - Aug 17 with 1041 viewsStokieBlue

Can’t make it today as I’m away for work on 11:48 - Aug 17 by TractorWood

Good call - totally agree.

SB

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024