Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm a bit worried 08:27 - Jan 27 with 1926 viewstextbackup

that Norwich are going to get a couple of easy FA cup games and get to the semis.... then who knows what. with teams not taking it as serious these days, and they know they are down....
tell me it wont happen

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I'm a bit worried on 08:29 - Jan 27 with 1913 viewsitfcjoe

That is the worry, they will go down and we will hopefully go up - but a good run and still no glory for us or getting one over them

Hopefully it's Man City away in the next round

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I'm a bit worried on 08:30 - Jan 27 with 1903 viewsartsbossbeard

Let them get all giggly about the cup, get tonked by City 7-0 in the semi then relegated.

Tears on the TV-tastic.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I'm a bit worried on 08:32 - Jan 27 with 1889 viewsReuser_is_God

They’ll get Liverpool in the next round who could field their disabled team managed by the tea lady & they’d still beat Norwich.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2020 8:32]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I'm a bit worried on 08:36 - Jan 27 with 1839 viewsfactual_blue

I'm a bit worried on 08:30 - Jan 27 by artsbossbeard

Let them get all giggly about the cup, get tonked by City 7-0 in the semi then relegated.

Tears on the TV-tastic.

They'll be going full-on cup fever 1954 style. Or 'the future' as 1954 is known in norfolk.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I'm a bit worried on 08:40 - Jan 27 with 1803 viewsfactual_blue

I'm a bit worried on 08:32 - Jan 27 by Reuser_is_God

They’ll get Liverpool in the next round who could field their disabled team managed by the tea lady & they’d still beat Norwich.

That's rather dismissive of the Liverpool disabled team. You meant to say 'They’ll get Liverpool in the next round who could field their disabled team managed by the tea lady & they’d still beat Norwich very easily.'

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I'm a bit worried on 08:45 - Jan 27 with 1781 viewsTangledupin_Blue

I'm a bit worried on 08:32 - Jan 27 by Reuser_is_God

Given their luck, if the draw is as you say, they'll finish up playing Shrewsbury.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

I'm a bit worried on 09:00 - Jan 27 with 1688 viewsjaykay

I'm a bit worried on 08:36 - Jan 27 by factual_blue

They'll be going full-on cup fever 1954 style. Or 'the future' as 1954 is known in norfolk.

they had a bit of a run 1958/59. that was all we use to see on pathe news at the pictures in my youth.
for you young uns the pictures was the cinema ,and you use to get 2 films for your money . the first film was what is known as a b.movie. pathe news was in between the showing of the 2 films. several of us 10 year olds got thrown out as we threw our small empty tubs of ice cream at the screen when they shew norwich on their cup run

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

I'm a bit worried on 10:54 - Jan 27 with 1471 viewsPecker

It won't happen. Liverpool apart this season ( all about the PL for them ) teams usually start taking the FA Cup more seriously the further they go. Can't see them getting beyond the quarters.
Login to get fewer ads

I'm a bit worried on 11:10 - Jan 27 with 1427 viewsBluefish

It would be nice for them to get a taste of what it is like to win a major trophy. No one remembers the quarter and semi finalists anyway.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I'm a bit worried on 12:18 - Jan 27 with 1295 viewsGirthyguy

Norwich vs Shrewsbury final. Norwich 3 up at half time. Shrewsbury pull it to 3-3. Game goes to pens. Shrewsbury win 5-4 on pens. The trophy cabinet is still empty.
I'm a bit worried on 12:43 - Jan 27 with 1218 viewsPecker

I'm a bit worried on 12:18 - Jan 27 by Girthyguy

Norwich vs Shrewsbury final. Norwich 3 up at half time. Shrewsbury pull it to 3-3. Game goes to pens. Shrewsbury win 5-4 on pens. The trophy cabinet is still empty.

Leicester will win it this year I reckon, beating Newcastle in the final.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024