Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crimes against Fashion - Man Citeh edition 16:24 - Feb 25 with 680 viewsartsbossbeard

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Crimes against Fashion - Man Citeh edition on 16:28 - Feb 25 with 644 viewsitfcjoe

That is awful

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Crimes against Fashion - Man Citeh edition on 16:28 - Feb 25 with 639 viewsgiant_stow

Their trousers are all too short - their ankles will get cold.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Crimes against Fashion - Man Citeh edition on 16:28 - Feb 25 with 638 viewsartsbossbeard

Crimes against Fashion - Man Citeh edition on 16:28 - Feb 25 by itfcjoe

That is awful

It really is.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Crimes against Fashion - Man Citeh edition on 16:43 - Feb 25 with 589 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Crimes against Fashion - Man Citeh edition on 16:52 - Feb 25 with 553 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Crimes against Fashion - Man Citeh edition on 17:11 - Feb 25 with 513 viewsjontysnut

Crimes against Fashion - Man Citeh edition on 16:28 - Feb 25 by itfcjoe

That is awful

Pay me a million quid a month and I'll turn up in a denim posing pouch
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024