Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Honest from Lambert 12:37 - Mar 6 with 1296 viewsBlueySwede

I do believe he really cares about the club and I think it´s too early to sack him. There are a few things that I don´t agree with. First, about buying players.Yes, ideally we maybe should have bought one or two players in January. However, the squad is decent enough to begin with, we got a few nice additions in the summer that are not too bad for a League One club. What money has Fleetwood invested? We really should be doing better with what we´ve got. Also, buying players or signing loans..where do that put our youngsters that are so often talked about? Maybe the simple truth is that we need to integrate more of them in the next couple of years and maybe be prepared to be in this league for a couple of years still (I am still grasping on to a little glimmer of hope for this season, but I do realise the chances are very very slim).
Honest from Lambert on 12:40 - Mar 6 with 1267 viewshomer_123

'too early to sack him.'

Do we only let him go once it's not possible to get in the play-offs? Does he deserve another season next year regardless?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Honest from Lambert on 12:53 - Mar 6 with 1222 viewsSuperblue95

Too early to sack him

It’s already too late to sack him in terms of saving our season. Might as well get someone in who gives us a decent chance of promotion next year

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Honest from Lambert on 13:40 - Mar 6 with 1181 viewsScuzzer

Of course he is honest and when he came into the job he made a committed attempt to get the fans and club reconnected. Its just that he has proven not to be the stature of coach that the players needed.
May as well keep him till the
end of season now....if he is honest
with himself then he will take the decision to walk if
we are not promoted....which is looking probable.

Established 1968

Honest from Lambert on 13:58 - Mar 6 with 1123 viewsr2d2

All BS. He gets a pay off whatever happens. He couldnt care less. All you get from him is "what will be will be ' Thats not a quote from a manager that fills you with confidence.
Honest from Lambert on 14:32 - Mar 6 with 1086 viewsJimmy86

Fleetwood have Barrie McKay on loan, Glenn Whelan and Paul Coutts in midfield and Ched Evan's and Paddy Madden up front, they have some bloody good players at this level
Honest from Lambert on 16:40 - Mar 6 with 1022 viewsBlueBadger

'Too early to sack him'? I don't know if you knew, but he actually got us relegated last May...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Honest from Lambert on 16:42 - Mar 6 with 1013 viewsKeaneish

Honest from Lambert on 16:40 - Mar 6 by BlueBadger

'Too early to sack him'? I don't know if you knew, but he actually got us relegated last May...

That's not true is it? He didn't save us but he never 'got us relegated'. He presided over our relegation but there were many events that lead to that from both managers and owner prior to that.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Honest from Lambert on 17:50 - Mar 6 with 946 viewsBlueBadger

Honest from Lambert on 16:42 - Mar 6 by Keaneish

That's not true is it? He didn't save us but he never 'got us relegated'. He presided over our relegation but there were many events that lead to that from both managers and owner prior to that.

He came in in October. That was time at least to finish above bloody Bolton....

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024