Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tanks making their way through Italian Streets 02:24 - Mar 20 with 2432 viewsBluearmy71

As the OP on LL said "could be nothing" could also be sh*t arsing serious and Marshall Law will be in affect across Europe before we know it, an out come which concerns me more than the virus itself tbh!

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=uCE1g_1584632591

First you must figure out how to control the masses, the rest is easy!!
Tanks making their way through Italian Streets on 08:21 - Mar 20 with 2266 viewsGuthrum

Martial law does not make sense unless there is widespread rioting and looting, with the government having lost control. The armed forces are not trained for normal police duties and, in any case, large-scale troop movements are an excellent conduit for disease transmission (as has happened frequently throughout history).

Assisting the police with a bit of extra manpower - but still under civilian authority - is a different matter.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Tanks making their way through Italian Streets on 08:28 - Mar 20 with 2248 viewsSwansea_Blue

Genuine though? Could be from anywhere and the quality on that picture looks like it's from about 10 years ago.

Also:
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-italy-military-tanks-corona/false-c

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Tanks making their way through Italian Streets on 08:29 - Mar 20 with 2232 viewsGlasgowBlue

Tanks making their way through Italian Streets on 08:28 - Mar 20 by Swansea_Blue

Genuine though? Could be from anywhere and the quality on that picture looks like it's from about 10 years ago.

Also:
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-italy-military-tanks-corona/false-c

At least we know what CIL has been doing to occupy her time departing these pages.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2020 8:30]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Tanks making their way through Italian Streets on 08:31 - Mar 20 with 2224 viewsWeWereZombies

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Tanks making their way through Italian Streets on 08:31 - Mar 20 with 2219 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Tanks making their way through Italian Streets on 08:28 - Mar 20 by Swansea_Blue

Also:

The link doesn't entirely debunk it mind you...

"Local media reports here and here state that the presence of the military tanks in Palermo was not a response to prison riots, but simply the return of military personnel from a recent simulation exercise on the island of Sardinia. Reuters attempted to reach the Italian military to confirm this information, but nobody was available to give a response."

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Tanks making their way through Italian Streets on 08:35 - Mar 20 with 2201 viewsSwansea_Blue

Tanks making their way through Italian Streets on 08:29 - Mar 20 by GlasgowBlue

At least we know what CIL has been doing to occupy her time departing these pages.

Ah, but that's what they want you to think!

Madness isn't it. We've got a huge issue with propaganda on social media, yet people flock to it rather than head for verified sources. Or rather, they don't exercise proper judgement when viewing material on social media, as obviously some is genuine and helpful.

Tanks making their way through Italian Streets on 08:37 - Mar 20 with 2199 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Probably best you stick her and people like her in little camps or something!

Tanks making their way through Italian Streets on 08:38 - Mar 20 with 2197 viewsSwansea_Blue

Tanks making their way through Italian Streets on 08:31 - Mar 20 by BanksterDebtSlave

"Local media reports here and here state that the presence of the military tanks in Palermo was not a response to prison riots, but simply the return of military personnel from a recent simulation exercise on the island of Sardinia. Reuters attempted to reach the Italian military to confirm this information, but nobody was available to give a response."

It debunks the claims they were further north in the worse Covid-19 areas. What they're doing in Palermo is another question....

Login to get fewer ads

Tanks making their way through Italian Streets on 08:41 - Mar 20 with 2188 viewsWeWereZombies

Tanks making their way through Italian Streets on 08:38 - Mar 20 by Swansea_Blue

It debunks the claims they were further north in the worse Covid-19 areas. What they're doing in Palermo is another question....

Well if you tie this in the video I posted earlier in the thread then I think we can safely say that they are under Mafia control and will be arranging for a few people to sleep with the fishes...
[Post edited 20 Mar 2020 8:42]

Tanks making their way through Italian Streets on 09:01 - Mar 20 with 2149 viewsGuthrum

Technically, they are Centauro tank destroyers (basically a self-propelled anti-tank gun). Not the primary weapons system I would use for staging a coup/imposing marshal law. The gun is too small, doesn't fire HE and it cannot carry infantry.

Tanks making their way through Italian Streets on 09:23 - Mar 20 with 2126 viewsWeWereZombies

Tanks making their way through Italian Streets on 09:01 - Mar 20 by Guthrum

Technically, they are Centauro tank destroyers (basically a self-propelled anti-tank gun). Not the primary weapons system I would use for staging a coup/imposing marshal law. The gun is too small, doesn't fire HE and it cannot carry infantry.

Guthers, that post makes you sound like you have a large warehouse full of the right equipment and a survivalist bunch of mates just waiting for the right moment...

Tanks making their way through Italian Streets on 09:35 - Mar 20 with 2101 viewsPinewoodblue

Tanks making their way through Italian Streets on 08:31 - Mar 20 by BanksterDebtSlave

Check dates on anything people post. The Reuter’s story was 9 days ago.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Tanks making their way through Italian Streets on 09:37 - Mar 20 with 2091 viewsLord_Lucan

The army are on the streets in Italy but only because people have got cabin fever and are starting to wander about.

Not sure about tanks though, I wouldn't think they would be of any use under any civil situation.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Tanks making their way through Italian Streets on 11:03 - Mar 20 with 2004 viewsGlasgowBlue

Tanks making their way through Italian Streets on 09:23 - Mar 20 by WeWereZombies

Guthers, that post makes you sound like you have a large warehouse full of the right equipment and a survivalist bunch of mates just waiting for the right moment...

Iron Lion Zion

Tanks making their way through Italian Streets on 11:29 - Mar 20 with 1951 viewsGlasgowBlue

Tanks making their way through Italian Streets on 08:37 - Mar 20 by BanksterDebtSlave

Probably best you stick her and people like her in little camps or something!

Stupid boy!

Iron Lion Zion

Tanks making their way through Italian Streets on 11:42 - Mar 20 with 1933 viewsGuthrum

Tanks making their way through Italian Streets on 11:03 - Mar 20 by GlasgowBlue

If you hadn't posted that, I would have done.

Tanks making their way through Italian Streets on 11:49 - Mar 20 with 1918 viewssoupytwist

Tanks making their way through Italian Streets on 11:42 - Mar 20 by Guthrum

It's a fantastic clip and brilliantly satirises a certain section of 70s society that definitely existed. Maybe not many people had a small arsenal under the floor boards, but they were there.

Reggie's response is brilliant.
Tanks making their way through Italian Streets on 11:56 - Mar 20 with 1901 viewsGlasgowBlue

Tanks making their way through Italian Streets on 11:42 - Mar 20 by Guthrum

Great minds Guthers.

Iron Lion Zion

Tanks making their way through Italian Streets on 16:20 - Mar 20 with 1784 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Tanks making their way through Italian Streets on 11:56 - Mar 20 by GlasgowBlue

Great minds Guthers.

Steady on now!

Tanks making their way through Italian Streets on 17:06 - Mar 20 with 1748 viewsBluesquid

I've just read the report and omg it's damning, it really is, how did anyone not see this coming?

“RT Spanish – an outlet of the Russian state-backed news agency formerly known as Russia Today – registered more than 6.8m shares across Facebook, Twitter and Reddit for coronavirus content between January 1 and March 12, the analysis says. That made it the 12th most popular source among a basket of domains surveyed, ahead of some big western media outlets.”

lol, she has been busy hasn't she?
[Post edited 20 Mar 2020 17:12]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024