Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil should get an exclusive with Super Mick 12:22 - Apr 20 with 758 viewsSitfcB

Whilst he’s doing the rounds.

He’ll bring in the hits needed over the quiet time.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Phil should get an exclusive with Super Mick on 12:27 - Apr 20 with 726 viewsJ2BLUE

Just post a thread about Brexit/politics and religion for a super bonus compound effect.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Phil should get an exclusive with Super Mick on 13:22 - Apr 20 with 681 viewsBlueBadger

Phil should get an exclusive with Super Mick on 12:27 - Apr 20 by J2BLUE

Just post a thread about Brexit/politics and religion for a super bonus compound effect.

Mick: 'Brexit would have been a success but it was ruined by lefties. I pray to Allah it can be saved'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Phil should get an exclusive with Super Mick on 14:06 - Apr 20 with 627 viewsKeno

Phil should get an exclusive with Super Mick on 13:22 - Apr 20 by BlueBadger

Mick: 'Brexit would have been a success but it was ruined by lefties. I pray to Allah it can be saved'.

: 'Brexit would have been a success but it was ruined by lefties. After finishing my Vegan sausage roll I pray to Allah it can be saved'.

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Phil should get an exclusive with Super Mick on 14:10 - Apr 20 with 609 viewsjeera

Phil should get an exclusive with Super Mick on 14:06 - Apr 20 by Keno

: 'Brexit would have been a success but it was ruined by lefties. After finishing my Vegan sausage roll I pray to Allah it can be saved'.

"Incidentally, why are vegan products shaped like meat products?"

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Phil should get an exclusive with Super Mick on 14:12 - Apr 20 with 604 viewsKeno

Phil should get an exclusive with Super Mick on 14:10 - Apr 20 by jeera

to try to fool non vegans into thinking they taste ok

In a similar vein how does a comet know to land the right size and shape crater?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Phil should get an exclusive with Super Mick on 15:33 - Apr 20 with 549 viewsEly_Blue

Because the biggest sector of plant based meat alternative consumers are those who know they should be eating less meat but want something that resembles meat in appearance and texture, this is by far the biggest sector that companies are trying to target

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Phil should get an exclusive with Super Mick on 16:48 - Apr 20 with 517 viewsStadiumofdark

Mick's best Town 11?

10 Jay Tabbs + 1 Douglas?
Phil should get an exclusive with Super Mick on 16:49 - Apr 20 with 516 viewsjeera

Phil should get an exclusive with Super Mick on 15:33 - Apr 20 by Ely_Blue

Because the biggest sector of plant based meat alternative consumers are those who know they should be eating less meat but want something that resembles meat in appearance and texture, this is by far the biggest sector that companies are trying to target

I'll pass that on to Mick!

Login to get fewer ads

Phil should get an exclusive with Super Mick on 16:50 - Apr 20 with 517 viewsfactual_blue

Phil should get an exclusive with Super Mick on 14:06 - Apr 20 by Keno

'Brexit would have been a success but it was ruined by lefties. After finishing my Vegan sausage roll I will pray to Allah it can be saved, before visiting a refugee camp in Essex.'
[Post edited 20 Apr 2020 17:18]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Phil should get an exclusive with Super Mick on 16:59 - Apr 20 with 509 viewsfactual_blue

I had a sirloin steak yesterday. Entirely vegan. Sourced from a vegan who only eats sustainable vegetable products (grass).

Vegans just don't understand this stuff.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Phil should get an exclusive with Super Mick on 17:00 - Apr 20 with 506 viewsjeera

Phil should get an exclusive with Super Mick on 16:59 - Apr 20 by factual_blue

I had a sirloin steak yesterday. Entirely vegan. Sourced from a vegan who only eats sustainable vegetable products (grass).

Vegans just don't understand this stuff.

No...

Also some people don't seem to understand quotation marks!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024