Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I understand that Piers Morgan is currently isolating... 17:00 - May 4 with 1196 viewsBlueBadger

...after developing covid-like symptoms.

Uppermost in them I understand is a Hacking cough...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I understand that Piers Morgan is currently isolating... on 17:05 - May 4 with 1153 viewsFtnfwest

yes and bearing in mind how much he had a go at boris and Prince C about getting instant Covid tests.......he got one straight away too
I understand that Piers Morgan is currently isolating... on 17:16 - May 4 with 1117 viewsjeera

Where's Facters when you expect him?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I understand that Piers Morgan is currently isolating... on 17:25 - May 4 with 1109 viewsfactual_blue

I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I understand that Piers Morgan is currently isolating... on 17:29 - May 4 with 1093 viewsfactual_blue

I understand that Piers Morgan is currently isolating... on 17:16 - May 4 by jeera

Where's Facters when you expect him?

My apologies.

I was just finished my post-walk cup of tea and home-made lemon drizzle cake whilst watching the Vietnamese refugee on the Covid news.

I understand that Piers Morgan is currently isolating... on 17:38 - May 4 with 1068 viewstractordownsouth

I understand that Piers Morgan is currently isolating... on 17:05 - May 4 by Ftnfwest

yes and bearing in mind how much he had a go at boris and Prince C about getting instant Covid tests.......he got one straight away too

I mean there is a little difference, considering that barely anyone had been tested at that stage.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

I understand that Piers Morgan is currently isolating... on 18:01 - May 4 with 1027 viewsBlueBadger

I understand that Piers Morgan is currently isolating... on 17:38 - May 4 by tractordownsouth

I mean there is a little difference, considering that barely anyone had been tested at that stage.

Boris DID have an underlying wealth condition, be fair.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I understand that Piers Morgan is currently isolating... on 18:09 - May 4 with 994 viewsfactual_blue

I understand that Piers Morgan is currently isolating... on 18:01 - May 4 by BlueBadger

Boris DID have an underlying wealth condition, be fair.

And Posh Berk Syndrome.

I understand that Piers Morgan is currently isolating... on 18:40 - May 4 with 952 viewsjaykay

I understand that Piers Morgan is currently isolating... on 17:25 - May 4 by factual_blue

I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed.

careful someone will think its his duty to call you out. but then again i think you might have him on ignore

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Login to get fewer ads

I understand that Piers Morgan is currently isolating... on 18:44 - May 4 with 930 viewsSwansea_Blue

Sorry, downvoted by mistake. Although as a joke, could be better darling

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I understand that Piers Morgan is currently isolating... on 18:52 - May 4 with 907 viewsPecker

The bloke is a knob, but I wish him a speedy recovery.
I understand that Piers Morgan is currently isolating... on 19:14 - May 4 with 868 viewsfactual_blue

I've just read that scientists are concerned that the Covid-19 virus has contracted piers moron.

I understand that Piers Morgan is currently isolating... on 19:42 - May 4 with 822 viewsfactual_blue

I understand that Piers Morgan is currently isolating... on 18:40 - May 4 by jaykay

careful someone will think its his duty to call you out. but then again i think you might have him on ignore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024