Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Four months between these two photos of a Bayern player 😳 21:27 - May 30 with 2432 viewsElderGrizzly

Four months between these two photos of a Bayern player 😳 on 21:31 - May 30 with 2368 viewsWD19

Different kit too (?)
Four months between these two photos of a Bayern player 😳 on 22:23 - May 30 with 2221 viewsAlan_Handsome

different face too......much heavier brow....sunken eyes....more defined features...hmmmmmmmmmmm

You can't polish a turd....but you can sprinkle it with glitter!

Four months between these two photos of a Bayern player 😳 on 22:57 - May 30 with 2114 viewsbournemouthblue

Four months between these two photos of a Bayern player 😳 on 22:23 - May 30 by Alan_Handsome

different face too......much heavier brow....sunken eyes....more defined features...hmmmmmmmmmmm

He's been making gainz during lockdown

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Four months between these two photos of a Bayern player 😳 on 23:01 - May 30 with 2093 viewsArnieM

Four months between these two photos of a Bayern player 😳 on 22:23 - May 30 by Alan_Handsome

Effects of steroids do you think ? The amount of muscle gain he has in
His upper body in just 12 weeks ....,, is that possible without , er “ help”??

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Four months between these two photos of a Bayern player 😳 on 23:06 - May 30 with 2076 viewsmonytowbray

Four months between these two photos of a Bayern player 😳 on 23:01 - May 30 by ArnieM

Effects of steroids do you think ? The amount of muscle gain he has in
His upper body in just 12 weeks ....,, is that possible without , er “ help”??

It does seem like a lot but it’s possible. I imagine he was already in shape and he’s a rich pro athlete.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Four months between these two photos of a Bayern player 😳 on 23:16 - May 30 with 2043 viewsbournemouthblue

Four months between these two photos of a Bayern player 😳 on 23:06 - May 30 by monytowbray

It does seem like a lot but it’s possible. I imagine he was already in shape and he’s a rich pro athlete.

It's not possible in my opinion, the fact he looks about 5 - 10 years older looks suspicious

Four months between these two photos of a Bayern player 😳 on 23:25 - May 30 with 2024 viewslinhdi

Time for a drug test, methinks...
Four months between these two photos of a Bayern player 😳 on 23:37 - May 30 with 1980 viewsjeera

Four months between these two photos of a Bayern player 😳 on 23:16 - May 30 by bournemouthblue

It's not possible in my opinion, the fact he looks about 5 - 10 years older looks suspicious

He does look much older.

As for his physique, his arms look disproportionate.

I remember a mate of mine went gym crazy once, became a right addict and in no time was bulging all over with muscle.

Trouble is, he's really little and just looked like a strange, angry, mini Incredible Hulk.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Four months between these two photos of a Bayern player 😳 on 00:00 - May 31 with 1922 viewsbournemouthblue

Four months between these two photos of a Bayern player 😳 on 23:37 - May 30 by jeera

He does look much older.

As for his physique, his arms look disproportionate.

I remember a mate of mine went gym crazy once, became a right addict and in no time was bulging all over with muscle.

Trouble is, he's really little and just looked like a strange, angry, mini Incredible Hulk.

They can grow pretty quickly when taking certain things but they don't tend to sustain it when they come off

A professional athlete being advised by professionals may get better results mind you

Four months between these two photos of a Bayern player 😳 on 08:52 - May 31 with 1597 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

And what about the Spring watch guy....

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Four months between these two photos of a Bayern player 😳 on 08:55 - May 31 with 1582 viewsitfcjoe

Four months between these two photos of a Bayern player 😳 on 00:00 - May 31 by bournemouthblue

They can grow pretty quickly when taking certain things but they don't tend to sustain it when they come off

A professional athlete being advised by professionals may get better results mind you

Also they are just one photo compared to another - may be dodgy angles etc

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Four months between these two photos of a Bayern player 😳 on 09:13 - May 31 with 1530 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

In the photo on the left he is wearing the 2018/19 shirt, so there is a lot more than 4 months between them

Ridiculous transformation though

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Four months between these two photos of a Bayern player 😳 on 11:22 - May 31 with 1344 viewsbournemouthblue

Four months between these two photos of a Bayern player 😳 on 09:13 - May 31 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

In the photo on the left he is wearing the 2018/19 shirt, so there is a lot more than 4 months between them

Ridiculous transformation though

That would make more sense, you wouldn't get those kind of results in 12 weeks without some extra help

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024