Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TMS sports commentary that is as entertaining with to without 11:04 - Jul 27 with 2568 viewsKeno

the sport being played

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

TMS sports commentary that is as entertaining with to without on 11:14 - Jul 27 with 2537 viewshampstead_blue

Love it.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

TMS sports commentary that is as entertaining with to without on 11:17 - Jul 27 with 2521 viewsKeno

TMS sports commentary that is as entertaining with to without on 11:14 - Jul 27 by hampstead_blue

Love it.

swab test day today!!
[Post edited 27 Jul 2020 11:29]

TMS sports commentary that is as entertaining with to without on 11:25 - Jul 27 with 2501 viewsRyorry

They've had some absolutely amazing lunchtime interviews too - "Views from the Boundary". My favourite was the first one ever, repeated recently during the first Test with the Windies - it's Brian Johnston talking with playwright Ben Travers - joyous stuff -

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p087xskr

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

TMS sports commentary that is as entertaining with to without on 11:35 - Jul 27 with 2473 viewsKeno

TMS sports commentary that is as entertaining with to without on 11:25 - Jul 27 by Ryorry

They've had some absolutely amazing lunchtime interviews too - "Views from the Boundary". My favourite was the first one ever, repeated recently during the first Test with the Windies - it's Brian Johnston talking with playwright Ben Travers - joyous stuff -

I'll have a listen later

I remember a day Russel Crowe spent an afternoon in the box and was saying about summer holidays having very intense cricket matches with his cousins ..... Jeff & Martin Crowe

TMS sports commentary that is as entertaining with to without on 11:37 - Jul 27 with 2462 viewsfactual_blue

TMS sports commentary that is as entertaining with to without on 11:35 - Jul 27 by Keno

I'll have a listen later

I remember a day Russel Crowe spent an afternoon in the box and was saying about summer holidays having very intense cricket matches with his cousins ..... Jeff & Martin Crowe

Was his son Upstart there too?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

TMS sports commentary that is as entertaining with to without on 11:42 - Jul 27 with 2451 viewsKeno

TMS sports commentary that is as entertaining with to without on 11:37 - Jul 27 by factual_blue

Was his son Upstart there too?

just Marlowe can some people sink

TMS sports commentary that is as entertaining with to without on 11:50 - Jul 27 with 2444 viewshampstead_blue

TMS sports commentary that is as entertaining with to without on 11:25 - Jul 27 by Ryorry

That is one which often is replayed.
I have the audiobook of a series of them. Lovely summer listening.

I do miss Geoffrey.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

TMS sports commentary that is as entertaining with to without on 11:56 - Jul 27 with 2428 viewsKeno

TMS sports commentary that is as entertaining with to without on 11:50 - Jul 27 by hampstead_blue

That is one which often is replayed.
I have the audiobook of a series of them. Lovely summer listening.

I do miss Geoffrey.

I think Vaughan is morphing in that role

Login to get fewer ads

TMS sports commentary that is as entertaining with to without on 12:07 - Jul 27 with 2408 viewshampstead_blue

TMS sports commentary that is as entertaining with to without on 11:56 - Jul 27 by Keno

I think Vaughan is morphing in that role

Wrong side of the Pennines.....

Vic Marks was back for this test. He is very bright.

TMS sports commentary that is as entertaining with to without on 12:28 - Jul 27 with 2387 viewsRyorry

TMS sports commentary that is as entertaining with to without on 12:07 - Jul 27 by hampstead_blue

Wrong side of the Pennines.....

Vic Marks was back for this test. He is very bright.

Along with Tuffers & Vaughan, probabIy my fav these days - love listening to him, wish he was on more.

TMS sports commentary that is as entertaining with to without on 13:19 - Jul 27 with 2344 viewsRocky

TMS sports commentary that is as entertaining with to without on 12:28 - Jul 27 by Ryorry

Along with Tuffers & Vaughan, probabIy my fav these days - love listening to him, wish he was on more.

I think Vaughany is missing My Dear Old Thing.
TMS sports commentary that is as entertaining with to without on 13:39 - Jul 27 with 2323 viewsRyorry

TMS sports commentary that is as entertaining with to without on 13:19 - Jul 27 by Rocky

Don't we all Rocky, don't we all :(

TMS sports commentary that is as entertaining with to without on 14:38 - Jul 27 with 2280 viewsCoastalblue

My boyhood hero on now, Mr G A Gooch, what an amazing batsman and I wonder what his test record might hve been if he'd resisted the lure of South Africa.

His triple century was great, but that 154 against the Windies has to be one of the greatest knocks ever.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

TMS sports commentary that is as entertaining with to without on 14:59 - Jul 27 with 2264 viewsNthQldITFC

TMS sports commentary that is as entertaining with to without on 13:19 - Jul 27 by Rocky

I thought that without Blowers, I'd get a bit bored with 'em, but I have to say the likes of Isa Guha and Carlos Brathwaite have brought a new dimension to the commentary team - bang on, Guhers and Brathers.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

TMS sports commentary that is as entertaining with to without on 15:07 - Jul 27 with 2253 viewsKeno

TMS sports commentary that is as entertaining with to without on 14:59 - Jul 27 by NthQldITFC

I thought that without Blowers, I'd get a bit bored with 'em, but I have to say the likes of Isa Guha and Carlos Brathwaite have brought a new dimension to the commentary team - bang on, Guhers and Brathers.

Isa is excellent and certainly knows her cricket, and curry!

TMS sports commentary that is as entertaining with to without on 15:13 - Jul 27 with 2241 viewshampstead_blue

TMS sports commentary that is as entertaining with to without on 14:38 - Jul 27 by Coastalblue

My boyhood hero on now, Mr G A Gooch, what an amazing batsman and I wonder what his test record might hve been if he'd resisted the lure of South Africa.

His triple century was great, but that 154 against the Windies has to be one of the greatest knocks ever.

He got a ton in the second innings as well.
Manoj Prabakher got him in the first. I think he got bored smashing the 70mph trundlers to the fence. I watched it all in amazement.

His laminate bat he used that day is amazing. It's framed in Lords. Sadly out of reach to us normal people.
You can get them from Tim Keeley if you fancy it.

TMS sports commentary that is as entertaining with to without on 15:56 - Jul 27 with 2214 viewsRocky

TMS sports commentary that is as entertaining with to without on 13:39 - Jul 27 by Ryorry

Don't we all Rocky, don't we all :(

Was it Vaughan or Aggers who saw Blowers last summer in the distance at a test match and said he was dressed like "an explosion in a custard factory"?
TMS sports commentary that is as entertaining with to without on 16:16 - Jul 27 with 2202 viewsRyorry

TMS sports commentary that is as entertaining with to without on 15:56 - Jul 27 by Rocky

Was it Vaughan or Aggers who saw Blowers last summer in the distance at a test match and said he was dressed like "an explosion in a custard factory"?

Haha, didn't hear that but thanks, it's cheered up this wet Monday for me!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024